joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

David Hardy's voice journal

I've managed to get myself into a situation I don't know if I'm fully prepared for, 7 and I had been walking toward Madam Web's last known location, we had several fairly long conversations about who and what he was, I found it interesting that despite Sinister being funded by Ferrum he had his own secret army that the company knew nothing about. I can't figure out this Sinister guy, the Iron army is easy, they want to stay in power, but what does this guy want? 7 explained at length that he was something of an oddity among his kind, they weren't supposed to think or want things for themselves. Serving the doctor is supposed to be enough for them but it never had been for him he just couldn't express it until recently. Sleeping is probably never coming easy to me again knowing that there's a slave race of genetically engineered killing machines with a vested interest in my whereabouts but I have to put that out of my head for now.

About 4 days after our encounter with Omega and Abomination, we ran into a woman searching for the spider resistance. She said her name was Summer Frost, 7 and I both knew this was a lie but we decided to hear her out anyway. She told us that she'd stumbled upon a secret Ferrum lab a few miles from here and she needed help breaking in to it. 7 asked for the exact coordinates and seemed to know the place she was talking about and immediately offered his assistance and I decided to see where this ride was going to take me and said I'd come along.

Apparently 7 has no love loss for Iron soldiers, we started going over a hill and noticed 2 of them, one was a low rank but the other was a captain which usually says instant death to me so Summer and I ducked down but 7 walked strait toward them all I heard was "Freee......." I looked up and saw that 7 had thrown his adamantium knife into the captain's face and was on the other soldier before he had time to react. 7 grabbed him by the face with his repulser gloved hand and fired 2 shots, at that range it pretty much turned the soldiers head to mush. When we came up 7 was taking one of the captains repulser gloves because I guess he wanted a pair. As we walked on he adjusted it to fit his hand, removing the fingers as he'd done with the other one so his claws would fit.

When we arrived Summer told us that the place had many prisoners and she wanted to free them, She reached into her boot and pulled out a key card she'd stolen but before she was upright 7 was no where to be seen. We heard the sound of crunching metal and when we'd gotten a little closer we saw several smashed security drones. He was already in somehow so we didn't need a key since he'd been nice enough leave the door a few yards away from the door way for us. Summer walked into the first room she saw and there was a guard on his break in there. She jumped into the air planted both her feet into his face and tossed me his pulse rifle while saying "thanks for the distraction". She then seemed to disappear against the wall as I heard more guards running my way. I'm not much good with guns so I just fired as much as possible and hoped for the best.

I managed to get past the guards and into the cell blocks I looked around and found a release for the cell doors and let the prisoners loose, they turned out to be all mutants, very pissed off mutants that were more than happy to keep the guards occupied while I found 7. He was near the center of the facility and found what was powering the whole place. It was a mutant locked in a machine that used his natural energy for fuel. As soon as 7 released him he shot out of the place like a bullet but I doubt it was voluntary. I asked 7 what we were supposed to do now and all he said was, "burn it down".

Creed 7, field journal: entry 6

David and I met a woman who gave us an obviously fake name, she told us that she'd stumbled upon one of Sinister's labs. It was a lie of course, one does not stumble upon anything of his and live to talk about it. But I headed there any way, I had an insatiable desire to destroy it simply because it was his. I had to dispatch some Iron soldiers on the way, but I got a new repulser glove so it wasn't a bad deal. Getting in to this place usually would have been difficult but my anger seemed to give me great focus. I shredded the drones I found with ease and used my repulser gloves to weaken the door enough for me to tear it off. This place was powered by a man named Samuel Guthrie, I knew if the Chairman learned that Sinister had allowed him to live it would cause him to start looking into Sinister's activities and it would cause some instability in the power structure of the world.

I tore through the guards like a man possessed. I lost track of how many I'd killed by the time I found the chamber where Guthrie was kept. David showed up as I was releasing him and told me he'd freed all the prisoners and asked me what we were going to do, I just wanted to burn the place to the ground. David evacuated everyone as I rigged the place to blow. I carved my number in a place Sinister would be sure to look, I wanted him to know it was me that did this.

As I exited the woman calling herself Summer ran past me carrying a bag, I don't know what was in it but it seemed important to her. She smiled and thanked me then went to David and kissed him on the cheek then she was gone. The explosion would most certainly call the attention of any Iron soldiers in the area so I suggested we move on quickly.

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

I like this 7 character. Great job!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@TheWholeDamnShow: thanks

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AweSam

Nice. Keep up the good work!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

Anyone else notice that SAM GUTHRIE AKA CANNONBALL IS BEING USED AS AN ENERGY SOURCE! An invulnerable, immortal mutant who has a blasting power is being used as a cheap source of unlimited energy! Nicely done!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Sam will be part of the next chapter but after that he's free for anyone to use

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batkevin74

I just love the idea of immortals as energy. Cleaner, cheaper, less waste than a nuclear reactor though the same potential for meltdowns! If they've Sam as for eg power source #1 then how many other long lived peeps does Stryfe stashed a bout the place? Makkari, Zuras, Sersi, Hercules,

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I actually have plan for Makkari but I'll talk about that on the PM

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

Ok

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers