Marvel Iron Age: Hardy and Creed part 18 (fixed by batkevin74)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Annapolis, Maryland

Dr Nathanial Essex entered an observation room overlooking the Kree man strapped to a table. A lab tech stands by, datapad in hand "He hasn't said anything so far sir."

Sinister looks down at the tech with a hateful glare "Of course he hasn't said anything you moron! He can barely breathe! If you'd bothered to read the file I gave you, you'd know they need nitrogen rich air."

The lab tech looked nervously everywhere but at the man also known as Mr Sinister who growled “Fix! It!"

The tech hurries to a control panel and pumps a higher nitrogen mix into the cell causing the Kree to take a deep breath. Sinister puts on a small oxygen tank and mask and steps in the cell. He attaches a small device to the prisoner who looks up at

"Where am I?"

Sinister sits on a chair across from him "Earth. Annapolis Maryland to be precise. You're very lucky my men happened by when they did…those Iron defects intended to kill you. I have ‘persuaded’ them not to report your presence; so for now I have you all to myself. Tell me a story?”

10 miles south of Chicago

David sleeps beside the fire as 7 talked with Hal "What exactly did this prisoner do to get chased this far away from your empire?"

Hal looked off into the distance at the irregular star patterns "Actually I had to ask special permission to follow him this far. Dal-Rogg wanted for assassinating the Supreme Accuser"

"Do you think he did it?"

Hal shook his head, "I don't know, but I'm his only chance of making it back alive for a trial."

"Why do you care?" asked 7 stuffing some meat into his mouth

"He’s my brother!”

“Oh”

“If he is found guilty I will honour the verdict but I refuse to allow him to be killed without proof of his guilt"

7 looked surprised, "They allowed you, his brother, to track him down?"

Hal shook his head "My loyalty to the empire is unquestioned"

“Blood is thicker than loyalty” sneered 7 poking the fire

Hours later they were on the move. Hal stared intently at his holographic screen trying to decipher the Earth patterns "I'm detecting some Kree tech a few miles north of here. It may be something I can use to repair my ship."

"Then we know where we're going." Nodded 7 as he headed off

David spoke up "Chicago is that way; it’s also the home of Ferrum and a magnet for the Iron Army"

“Then I suggest we make it quick" smirked 7 over his shoulder

"I just knew you were gonna get me killed, but I kinda hoped it'd be later on…like when I’m eighty!” David hiked his pack higher and picked up his pace to keep up them.

Annapolis, Maryland

Dal-Rogg struggled against the straps; the table now elevated to an upright position as Sinister sits back and admires his captive.

"You seem to have a remarkable knack for resisting mental probes, so I guess we'll have to take a more old fashioned approach” Sinister pulled over a tray laden with surgical instruments and devices “Unless of course you have something you'd like to tell me?"

Dal-Rogg stared deeply into Sinister’s eyes “As I have said; I am former Accuser, Dal-Rogg of the Kree Empire! Do your worst monkey!"

Sinister smiled and selected a scalpel “You may regret you said that”

To be continued.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Great! I may have fixed it, but there's two mistakes I made. I sent you a PM so you can edit it if you want. I love that Sinister has a new toy

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Sinister won't be a happy camper soon

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Hmmmmmm

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: you'll have to wait for 19, The Kree brothers are about to piss off a lot of people

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Ummm there sis two Parts 18?? And their kinda the same????

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: Just seeing which version people liked better

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points