joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

David Hardy's voice journal

I woke up to a gun in my face, the woman was blue so it took me a second to recognize her as Summer or Susan or whatever her real name was. She demanded to know where the gem was. She had waited till 7 went out hunting to ambush me in my sleep. I looked around and say our packs ransacked. I told her what 7 did with it, which she laughed off thinking it a lie. She demanded I tell her the truth so I told her my best guess was Mars by now. Then she raised the gun pressing it into my forehead still threatening me as a figure popped behind her and hurled her away from me. I looked up at Molly Creed, I don't know where she came from but was grateful. Molly stared at my attacker calling her Raven, Apparently this was her real name and her and Molly had some history. Raven tossed the gun and explained about the train and I told them what 7 did again and explained what the gem actually was and that 7 didn't think anybody should have that kind of power.

Raven was still pissed but there was nothing she could do about it, and from what I've heard Molly is just as strong as 7 so I doubt she'd want to tangle with her. Molly told me a big man with carbonadium whips that came out of his arms was leaving a trail of blood heading this way looking for 7 and she'd come to warn him. As if on cue I heard heavy foot steps marching our way so I looked back and saw him, Lash looking angry and demanding to know where 7 and Sam were. We're looking pretty screwed now.

Creed 7 field journal entry 14

I went out hunting after David fell asleep, I went chasing after a large deer but neglected to pay attention to my surroundings and slipped down a hill and had to play catch up. I ended up a few miles from the camp when I noticed a familiar sent, I turned and saw that runt from the train, he said his name was Fry. He also said he'd love a rematch but now was a bad time as he was being chased by one of my kind. I sniffed the air and told Fry we both needed to get moving now. The Creed chasing him was Creed Omega. I don't like running from a fight but I would prefer not getting my head torn off. It turned out that Fry's running speed was impressive, unlike David he had no trouble keeping pace with me. Unfortunately Omega was faster than both of us. He slammed into me and slashed my chest open and kicked Fry in the face.

He turned back to me but Fry was quick to his feet and threw several punches into Omega's gut as I charged my repulsers and opened fire. I hit him several times but without a kill shot. He retreated but he would be back soon and next time we wouldn't see him coming. Fry decided to follow me back to my camp, saying something about safety in numbers.

To Be Continued

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Welcome back Hardy & Creed...& Fry....& Summer Raven Susan....nice to have them back

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: from now on they'll just call her Raven