joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

David Hardy's voice journal

Madam Web had told me I needed to stick close to 7 so I asked him if he wanted to head to New York with me. He agreed so after loading up on supplies we headed out. We had been walking for about a day when we ran into Summer, well apparently now she's calling herself Susan McCoy. This is where the trouble began, when she noticed us at first she looked nervous but then ran up to us told us her new name and insisting we just go with it. I went along because well, I wasn't thinking with my brain, I assume 7 came cause he had nothing better to do. The people she'd been talking to left shortly after and Summer...I mean Susan or whatever the hell her name is turned to talk to us. She told us she had a job she needed some help with, 7 said no almost immediately but I told him we should hear her out because I am apparently an idiot. She said she needed help to get some prisoners off a train that was coming through, leading 7 to state that this was bull $#!t, Ferrum doesn't transport prisoners on public railways. She sighed and then told us the real deal, she explained that the men she'd been talking to wanted her to steal some gem that was supposed to be a part of a weapon of some kind, she described it and 7 became suddenly interested. He agreed to help which made her smile then she walked away to take care of something.

7 pulled me aside and told me to watch my back around her, which thinking back on it was sound advice. It was nearing sundown so we set camp a little while later "Susan" came back and laid out her plan that 7 immediately shot down on the grounds that it would get us all killed, he told us about a special kind of Iron soldier that wore armor specifically designed to guard the train called Expressmen. They are built for speed and agility with repulsers with the best rapid fire capability of any Iron soldiers ever made and they fly alongside the trains at all times, aside from that the train itself is moving at around 200 mph so timing was critical in jumping on while moving. 7 said the main reason why no one had ever robbed one of Ferrum's trains before was because the act was at best vaguely suicidal. The next day when we woke up, 7 as usual had already been up for awhile working he tossed us each a set of 4 magnetic discs for our hands and feet and attached 2 more to his boots, his claws eliminated the need for them on his hands. He had also made a make shift holster for my gun and made sure our packs were secured to us since we wouldn't be able to come back and get them.

"Susan" then took us to meet her ride. The guy was named Skeeter and looked exactly like you'd think a guy named Skeeter would. He drove a modified flat bed truck with an engine specially made for this job, so it could keep up with the train for the 30 seconds we'd need for the jump to be as safe as possible. We waited outside a tunnel for the train to come by and the soldiers to get a bit ahead of it, as soon as that happened Skeeter gunned the engine and sped off beside it as we lined up on the bed. 7 went first digging his claws into hold on, followed by Susan and then me. The wind coming at us was intense but the magnets worked great, 7 yelled something back but all I heard was something about arms being ripped off which did nothing for my confidence. He pretty much dragged us to the top and tore off a roof access panel. he looked in to make sure we hadn't been spotted then we dropped in. I was just about to thank god when a door opened.

Creed 7 field journal entry 12

That woman has reappeared, she has convinced us to help her rob a train though I will personally ensure she never lays hands on what she's looking for. Getting on the train was tricky but we managed to do it without a hitch, unfortunately we discovered someone else is looking for the same thing we were there to steal, as we entered they burst through the door to the car weapons drawn demanding to know what we were doing here though they were obviously not security, the Expressmen would have just shot us. The woman, who was now going by Susan, seems to have a strike first ask questions later philosophy so of course she jumped right into a fight. There were 4 of them, well trained and unwilling to give an inch. David went for his gun but I stopped him because it would draw too much attention, they came at David and Susan 1 on 1 but they other 2 came at me. I tossed one off to the side but the second was unusually strong for his size, most likely a mutant. He slammed me to the floor and went to punch me but I flipped him off me and sent him crashing into a wall. The man Susan was fighting seemed reluctant to hit a woman, mostly just blocking and attempting to hold onto her, while David and the one he fought seemed so evenly matched that neither could land a hit. the miniature strong man got back up and came at me again while his comrade picked up a pipe and came to assist him. The smaller man rammed into my gut as the other bashed the pipe into my skull, I went down for a second and they went to help their partners.

I staggered back to my feet and ran at David, I snatched him up and threw him back up to the roof and then did the same for Susan. Finally I went back up to see them clutching the roof of the train as hard as they could. We were going to have to find a better way in, luckily these trains are massive so it is possible we can avoid these people.

Shield Agent Max Quartermain mission report

We were sitting in our seats when I looked out the window and noticed the lunatics jump on the train and crawl up to the roof, I got my fellow agents to follow me to the nearest room with roof access to see what they were up to, it was a woman, a man and what could've been a bigfoot all I know is he was huge, surprisingly the woman was the one to start the fight. She came at me of course, I tried my best to take her down without hitting her. Agent Willis was having trouble hitting the guy he went after, while agents Fry and Hill were having trouble with the big one. He tossed Hill across the room then Fry floored him but got thrown into the wall for his efforts. About a minute later they were on him again, Hill hit him with a pipe hard enough to kill a moose but the big man was up in less than 10 seconds and tossed his partners back on the roof. I have a feeling we're not done with these guys yet

to be continued

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Hey 7, the other 193 clones og you are gonna kick the $#!+ outta ShiELD in Lake Michigan :) Goosd story, like an ole fashioned trai n robbry

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

Is it wrong that when I read the name "Agent Fry" I couldn't help but think of Phillip J. Fry from Futurama? Good chapter though.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@PrinceIMC: Actually I was having trouble coming up with names and a commercial for Futurama came on so I can't fault you for that, but he is in no way based on that Fry

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@PrinceIMC: Ha ha ha him and Bender and Flexo are guarding it like that tiara :)

Train robbery, sorta like Firefly. Very cool

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: the Shield guys aren't guards they're here for the same reason as Hardy and 7

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Double train robbery, winner takes it all! Still very cool, still reminds me of Firefly's train robbery episode and looking forward to your next chapter

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC
@batkevin74: Good old Flexo.
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@PrinceIMC You should have one of the SHIELD guys call Fry by his nickname which is 'Flexo' :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: What no die hard jokes for agent Willis?

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Isn't Willis a black guy with a little brother who doesn't know what he's talkin about? :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: I see you went with the real old school

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceIMC
@joshmightbe: See if you had said 'Agent MacLaine' then I might have made the leap to Die Hard.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By joshmightbe

@PrinceIMC: also for the sake of total honesty, Agent Hill was named after Hank

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceIMC
@joshmightbe: Heh, I just assumed they were descended from Agent Maria Hill, well there you go.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By joshmightbe

@PrinceIMC: Yea will go with that, Honestly Agent Quartermain was the only one of their names I put any thought into

Avatar image for thewholedamnshow
TheWholeDamnShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheWholeDamnShow

@joshmightbe said:

@PrinceIMC: Actually I was having trouble coming up with names and a commercial for Futurama came on so I can't fault you for that, but he is in no way based on that Fry

haha this is an awesome revelation.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Agent Fry will actually be pretty important in chapter 13

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points