joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

David Hardy's voice journal

7 made us change our route a bit to avoid the guy he knocked out in the wood yesterday so we ended up on the wrong side of the Grand Canyon somehow. Sam could fly across but he wasn't sure he could trust carrying us with him considering he hadn't actually done it on purpose in over a century. As we tried to figure out what the fastest way to get across was 7 started sniffing the air and whirled around as Lash showed up a few hundred feet from us and closing. How he got this close without 7 noticing was a mystery but we'd have to figure that out later. 7 started running toward him with his repulsers charging as Lash slung his whips toward him, 7 dodged and hit him in the chest with a few shots then Lash pulled his whips back and hit 7 hard across the back, he then hurled 7 back toward us and leaped intending to plant his feet into 7's skull but Sam blasted off and hit him full force knocking him to the ground then landed behind him. Lash got up and walked over to Sam ready to strike, but Sam's fist lit up with his energy field as he punched the big man, sending him flying over the edge of the Canyon. Sam looked shocked but there was no time to deal with that. Lash pulled himself up by using his whips as if he were Spider-man. I pulled out my gun and started firing but the regular ammo I still had loaded for practice did nothing but piss him off. He wrapped a whip around me and hurled me into the canyon, Sam dove after me as 7 slammed into Lash who flipped him into the canyon after us so after catching me Sam had no choice but to grab him as well.

Lash spiked his whips into the ground and used them to sling shot himself almost halfway across the canyon and then caught Sam's leg causing him to crash on the lip on the other side of the canyon. I hit the ground hard and that was all for me, I woke up a few hours later right outside the abandoned town of Tombstone, Sam and 7 looked like they'd been through hell.

Creed 7, field journal entry 10

Lash caught up with us at the Grand Canyon, the fight started almost as soon as I saw him but didn't really intensify until after we'd gotten across the canyon, Guthrie had caught David and I as we fell toward the bottom and attempted to get us across safely but Lash managed to catch us and caused a crashed that rendered David unconscious. As Lash pulled himself over the lip of the canyon he swung out his whip catching my leg, I tried to pull back but he sent an electric charge through me that brought me to my knees, I thought he was going to drag me back down but Sam charged his energy field up around his foot and stomped down causing the ground to shake and nearly sending Lash down. He finally pulled himself up and punched me hard in the face, and I blasted him in the gut with my repulser and activated my hard light blade while grabbing my adamantium knife in the other hand I slashed him across the chest and stabbed him through the ribs, he then head butted me and pushed me away. He pulled my knife out and threw it at me, it caught me in the gut and he charged his whips again.

Sam got between us and started punching him with charged fists, most likely a side effect of the enhancements Sinister made so the machine wouldn't kill him, one of the few occasions when I was glad for his tinkering. He sent Lash over the edge but Lash caught him by the throat and took him over as well. They went about half way down before Sam powered up and blasted him into the Canyon wall, then pulling him up slammed him into the other wall. Lash wrapped Sam in his coils and returned the favor until they had smashed their way back to the top. I leaped on Lash and blasted him in the head with my repulser but he managed to shake it off. Sam grabbed a hold of Lash's whips and shot up in the air as far as he could go and then yanked him back down at top speed landing hard on the lip of the canyon and released Lash to hurl to the canyon floor. We looked down to make sure he didn't get up then picked up David and walked toward Tombstone.

David woke up as we arrived and the spiders gave us a relatively warm welcome and took us to see Madam Web who said she'd been waiting for us.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

FYI Lash is not dead

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Bad guys never die, they just go into hiding and come back meaner!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I wanted to make a villain that would be a serious threat and I believe anyone who can survive a mach 5 face plant fits the bill

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

Next chapter 7 gets some heroic motivation from an odd place