Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Chicago Iron Hall

“General”

Falcon stopped as he looked at the sullen little girl in the room he thought empty “Rachel. Not heeding the evacuation order?”

No Caption Provided

“What have you got there?” her eyebrow raised at the duffel bag in his bionic hand.

“What rank are you?” asked Falcon “In the Iron Army, what rank do you hold?” She shrugged “Which is why I don’t have to tell you a starking thing!”

Watch your mouth Helfitta!

Falcon looked at her as her forehead creased in confusion. “Problem?”

“Didn’t you hear me?” she asked as she got to her feet.

“If you’re trying to use telepathy on me,” he dropped the bag and marched across the room “Without my permission! I have to deal with your “father’s” interruptions but I’ll be starked if I have to listen to yours!” He grabbed her by the arms and slammed her into the wall “Do you understand me?”

Rachel’s eyes flashed with energy as she hurled the General across the room telekinetically “Don’t touch me!”

Falcon got up, dusted himself off “I read about you, Rachel, you sad creature. A thing grown in a lab by Essex after the Commander raped a clone of a mishmash genetic cocktail that is essentially his mother or sister. Or both.”

“Shut! Up!” she shook with anger and shame.

“Grown in a tube as an insurance policy of sorts. You are a thing!”

No Caption Provided

“SHUTUP!” she lashed out with her mind throwing the tables and chairs at him.

“And just like him,” Falcon batted the table away with his mechanical arm “You get angry when people tell you the truth.” Falcon reached down and picked up the bag “Are you finished?”

Rachel and Falcon locked eyes, a stare that went for long silent minutes. Finally Falcon blinked as he turned on his heels leaving her alone. He made his way to the roof where a sleek hovering aircraft was waiting for him. General Helfitta took a long look over Chicago before boarding.

“Go!” ordered Falcon as he entered the cockpit.

“Don’t order me around General” warned Mysteria as she took the controls.

Falcon glared at his sister-in-law as he sat down beside her “Don’t forget I’m the reason you’re alive Sonia.”

The ship shot off and minutes later the city of Chicago went up in a cloud of cosmic energy wiping it off the map. (See http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-nemesis-part-5-1522675/#5)

Mexifornia, The Great Western Iron Hall, level 58

General Helfitta looked up from his desk at the hologram of Iron Claw “What exactly does he wish me to do? By all reports Chicago is no more, so what exactly is sending troops to a crater going to archives? It would be like going to Minneapolis, another crater of his making. No, my men remain here until an actual sensible operating strategy is implemented”

No Caption Provided

Iron Claw began to speak when Falcon simply turned it off. He looked up at Mysteria who was admiring his prized possession in the corner of the room, an original Iron Man ‘Silver Centurion’ suit of armour.

“Impressive, for a dinosaur.” remarked Mysteria “Most of the tech in that suit is found in children’s toys today”

‘Why are you still here?”

Mysteria folded her arms as her eyes glowed orange “Scalphunter”

Falcon lifted up a stack of papers and dropped the back on the desk “As you can see, not here”

“Summon him here”

“He doesn’t answer to me,” replied Falcon “And as much as I loathe admitting it, he isn’t an idiot despite acting like one. No, you’ll need a better plan that that. Besides I am going to be busy”

“Doing what?”

Falcon slammed his hands on the desk “MY JOB!” He breathed heavily through gritted teeth “I suggest you leave”

Mysteria nodded and made a quick exit, feeling Falcon’s cold dead stare on her back.

Falcon slumped back in his chair as his holo-pad shuddered to life and the angry image of the Supreme Commander on it.

“YOU WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD GENERAL OR I WILL PULL YOUR SPINE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH IT!”

Falcon stood on the roof of his Iron Hall looking out across Mexifornia. The sun was setting making stunningly almost unnatural colours in the sky as he waited for the ship to fly him to New York to listen to more asinine ranting from his leader, possibly his own death because with his borderline superior you never really knew until it was too late. Falcon popped another lolly in his mouth. The acrid taste coated his tongue. He didn’t enjoy the lollies but they were becoming a necessity. They were called blankets; they hid your thoughts from prying eyes. And by stark were they illegal, made in the back alleys of Madripoor from stark knows what. It was treason! So was secret bank rolling Black Air back into action from Iron Hall budgets and funding the experiments to bring Sonia back from the dead for revenge. So the blankets were needed, to cover his treasonous activities. Not outright treason but his actions would have lesser generals with less autonomy hanging headless from a pole by their intestines.

His private holo-phone beeped. Falcon fished it from his pocket and smiled as he saw who it was: General Beyonce Hwjang. He put the phone back into his pocket as he saw the landing lights of the jet coming in.

To be continued…

Falcon & Beyonce? Well check here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-tales-from-the-empire-vol-2-3-1511898/#0

More General Helfitta history located here in European Assassination Division:

1http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-the-european-assassination-divisio-661048/#4

2http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-the-european-assassination-divisio-664536/#8

3 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-the-european-assassination-divisio-667499/

How he lost his arm:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-shield-wide-awake-part-9epilogue-667622/#8

And how he got it back: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-tales-from-the-empire-part-15-689865/

And his first appearance in Distain: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-iron-age-distain-650338/#25

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Hey, I finally read something MIA! Crazy read. :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: The falcon is up to no good? Wonder what happens next now that all the big names in the Iron Army are grouping.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Falcon is slowly approaching the end of his tether as he works for a psychopath!

@cbishop:Woo hoo! Soon we'll get you writing in it! :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Ah so he's the last voice of reason surrounded by an ocean of craziness.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cbishop
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Ah so he's the last voice of reason surrounded by an ocean of craziness.

Sort of. He's been a loyal soldier, worked his way up and is pretty much 2IC of the regime. He was approached to lead a coup-de-tat and turned them down @joshmightbe has/knows the exact story that appeared in, and turned them down. But he's now rethinking the idea, dangerous waters when your boss is a telepath, hence the lollies to keep his "treason" hidden.

I find him fascinating, sure I created him, but he has quite a bit of depth to him old Falcon Helfitta. The old bird is going to shock some people, possibly even myself

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: But would he be a better leader then Stryfe? It would be interesting to see how the world reacts to Falcon taking charge

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Well we'll see, it's one thing to plot and dream of the big job. Going through with it though and also the ramifications both for and against if it goes right or horribly wrong!

But yeah Supreme Commander Helfitta has a nice ring to it :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: It does. But then he becomes the big man in the crosshairs and a lot of Stryfe's enemies may seem him as a softer target then the Lord of Dread, it might not be true but that doesn't matter. You remove the local strong man and everyone goes crazy trying to claim power for themselves.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: with all the people trying to kill Stryfe someone is bound to succeed eventually and really Falcon is the only one qualified to take his place in the regime

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I was thinking about giving your team a mention in the next chapter of Hardy and Creed, Zemo is going to give a mini-speech that expresses his view of the world domination type villains and I figure your guys would be a good thing to spark the conversation. And if you don't want them to be common knowledge at the moment its not a problem, Zemo has all the Iron Halls bugged so he would know all about the attack as it happened.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Sure mention them. If he's listening in then there is no reason why he wouldn't know about the Sinister Six. Rojas is going to sell it as an uprising of the people to High Command mostly because his brain is working off of Machinesmith's wireless network after a little surgery :-)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Cool, I'll try not to derail this comment section any further, just wanted to add Zemo has probably got more intel on what is going on in the Iron army than even most of the Iron halls do.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Which issue/chapter did they approach Falcon about the coup? I can't remember

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers