joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Castle Doom

Queen Carol looks up from a datapad to see Agent Fry in a tuxedo. She gave a curious look, "Can I help you?"

He looked angry, "I was just told that I was refused promotion, on your orders."

She shrugged, "And your point?"

He sighed, "Is there a reason?"

She put down the datapad, "You want a reason, Fine. I don't like you much, you're not that bright and frankly if it weren't for Augustus Holland you wouldn't even be a Shield Agent. I'm not comfortable putting someone like you in command of a division. Stick to field work, its what you're good for."

Fry was tempted to reply but thought better of it. She then looked back to the datapad as she waved him off, "By the way, congratulations on the wedding."

Molly stood next to Madam Web as they waited for some guests to arrive. 7, David and their group appeared before them. Molly looked on with a grin, "About time."

Madam Web noticed the grim look on David's face,"You saw her?"

David looked up almost angry, "You know about Mel?"

She put a hand on his shoulder, "What you saw wasn't your friend, that assassin killed everything good in her a long time ago."

He sighed, "We'll just have to deal with that later."

7 looked around, "Where's the runt?"

Molly chuckled, "He's getting fitted for his tux, and you'll be joining him."

She looked to David who had the symbiote take the form of a tuxedo, "I'm all set."

Molly then looked to the rest, "I know Walker, and the thief. Who are the others?"

David looked back, "That's Curtis, Tiffany and The Prince of Orphans."

He then looked back, "Do you actually have a name?"

The Prince nodded, "You can just call me John."

Madam Web gave a slight bow, "It is an honor. Its not often you meet 2 of the Immortal Weapons at once."

The Traveler suddenly appeared behind them, "Interesting group you have here."

David looked back nervously, "Why is he here? Is there a space monster here?"

The Traveler shrugged, "Nah, I'm just here for the wedding. Me, Molly and Web are old poker buddies."

He nodded, "Okay. Umm, what's with the fan club?"

The Traveler looked back to the four he'd arrived with, "I'm teaching them to be super heroes, tho for tonight I was hoping to pawn the girls off on these two old biddies while we have a good old fashioned bachelor party."

He looked over to Madam Web, "They're old enough to drive, but too young to drink."

7 and David entered the small tailor shop to see an angry looking Fry grumbling as the tailor added some finishing touches. Fry gave a nod as Agent Quartermain directed the tailor's assistant toward them. David pointed to 7, "I'm good, he's your guy."

The assistant looked up nervously at the large Creed, "Well... let's just get those measurements."

As he was being measured 7 looked down to Quartermain, "What's with the runt?"

"The Queen basically dubbed him a worthless thug, and he's too nice to punch a woman."

7 huffed, "Not surprising, he's lucky she doesn't keep him in a dungeon until she finds him useful I suppose."

Quartermain wanted to argue but was having his own doubts about the Queen, "Oh, well. Its supposed to be a happy occasion."

As they finished up The Traveler appeared along with a confused looking Curtis, Prince and 2 boys named Steve and Barry, "All righty, I was promised a bachelor party."

Fry looked on confused as he and the group suddenly found themselves in what appeared to be an open air bar on a different world.

David glared, "You have to give me some warning if I'm leaving the planet."

The Traveler stepped back, "Welcome to Ciegrim-7, a whole world dedicated to perfecting and enjoying alcohol."

David nodded, "All is forgiven."

A small alien then began passing out large mugs to the group as the Traveler continued, "Just keep in mind, even if you forget everything you do tonight, I will remember and possibly mock you mercilessly for it."

David sipped the alien beer nervously then smiled brightly, "I want to live here."

Back on Earth, Molly and Madam Web along with Agent Walker and Raven and a few others sat around a table drinking and playing poker as Tiffany, Mary and Casey sat off to the side feeling a bit out of place. Molly looked across the table to Raven, "How do trust a thief not to cheat at cards?"

Raven shrugged as she picked up the cards, "Asked the mind reader."

Madam Web chuckled, "She has a point there."

Tiffany looked to the sisters,"Do you know anyone here?"

Mary shook her head, "No, but we didn't really have much else to do. You?"

Tiffany shook her head, "Nah, I'm only here because I decided to try to keep my little brother out of trouble."

Casey looked over, "We got mutated by a cosmic powered dude and then dragged off by a space god who decided to make us super heroes or something."

Tiffany nodded, "My brother is the Iron Fist, so far he's gotten me mixed up with a goofy Iron Army general, a crazy assassin and werewolves."

Mary's eyes narrowed a bit, "And now both of those guys are together at a bachelor party?"

Ciegrim-7

A drunken David Hardy looked up to a rocky skinned alien, "And what are you?"

He looked down, "A kronan, what are you?"

"Human, from Earth?"

Fry and 7 sat at the bar drinking quietly when a staggering Skrull shoved Fry off his stool, "Animals sit on the floor."

A mix of anger from his day and the alien liquor caused Fry's temper to flare as he rammed his shoulder into the gut of the skrull who fell back into a large blue skinned Kree who was offended that the Skrull had landed on him. He yanked up the skrull and hurled him into a table where several baddoon and kree were playing a game.

Suddenly the whole place erupted into a full on brawl as Fry jumped over and punched the skrull hard in the face. As he sat there a badoon hit 7 in the back. The Creed sighed, "Fine."

He then finished his drink before turning on the alien and swatting him to the floor."

Back on Earth

Molly and the rest had taken Madam Web to a hotel for the night and decided to check out some of the night life. Raven seemed to almost instinctively locate the seediest part of Doomsdadt. They stepped up to a bar playing very old music as drunken latverian men drunkenly sang along off tune. Tiffany and Mary looked a bit put off by the place but Molly and the rest seemed to fit right in with the crowd.

Ciegram 7

The Prince of Orphans and the Traveler looked on curiously as a drunken Curtis Cage stood infront of a group of Centaurii trying to sing an old Earth song, "Rao, rao, rao your bat..."

Curtis shook his head, "No, its row, row row your boat...."

The Traveler then looked over to see 7 being held in a headlock by a large Kree who also held a badoon in the air by its throat and Fry still locked in a fight with a skrull.

David was now leaning on the Kronan called Harg, "You know what, you're a cool rock guy."

The Kronan began to nod but fell to the floor and began to snore. The Traveler looked back to the wary Prince,"I love this planet."

(To be continued)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Hmm looking good, I've always enjoyed a good wedding story

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A wedding story. Already full of antics. Can't wait for the next chapter

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#6 wildvine  Moderator

Bumping to find out how the wedding goes. Plus Kang has been coming for over a year, he should be here by now. : )

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: If I could find the time, this stuff would already be done.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#8  Edited By wildvine  Moderator
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: I actually have a new hardy and creed chapter half done just haven't had time to finish it in a while.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joshmightbe: my life has been rather busy as well. I get you. Otherwise this Deathstrike arc would be done then I was gonna do some tie ins for the Kang arc. But no! Life's gotta get in the way.