Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

(Read Wide Awake before this)

Maryland Institute Annapolis

Victor Von Doom wakes in a cold sweat on a cot in an exam room. He looks around and sees Dr. Essex sitting in the corner staring at a data pad, "Sinister, where am I?" Essex looks up, "Its about time you woke up."

He explained, "Project Wide Awake had you dropped into a hell dimension, luckily the current leadership owes me favors. Hellstorm brought you to me and I went to work." Sinister tossed Doom a hand mirror.

Doom brought it up to his face and was shocked, "My face? You've restored my original face." Sinister grinned, "Body too, I cloned your original body and transferred your mind to it." Doom was curious, "Why?"

Sinister stood up, "Three reasons, 1. There is not one living person on Earth whose ever seen your true face, we can't even find a photo of you beyond the age of 12, 2. Your relationship with Ferrum has made you a terrific distraction which has until recently allowed me the level of freedom required for my research and finally using a direct genetic match made the transfer process so much easier."

Sinister tossed him some clothing, "One of my assistants will show you to your room for the night, I will explain the situation further when I return."

5 hours later

Essex walks into a lab and sees Doom finishing something with a machine, "Busy?" Doom doesn't look at him, "Just removing your genetic control system from my body, the fifth redundancy was somewhat tricky but the rest could use some improvements." Sinister shrugged, "Had to give it a try." Doom turned,"I would have been offended if you hadn't."

Sinister pointed to the door," I have something to show you, your current body is actually the second clone of you." As they entered another room Doom saw his body in a 3 piece suit and tie staring blankly at him. Sinister smiled, "Allow me to introduce the Governor of Maryland Victor Dominick, I made him as a bit of a joke several years ago, virtually mindless and being controlled by nanites of my own design. I've been using him to run the state without having to deal with the mundane politics. This is your new secret identity for the time being."

Doom glared at him, "Do you really expect me to volunteer to be your pawn?" Sinister shook his head,"I was thinking of this as a mutually beneficial arrangement, you'll get your vengeance, I'll get that buffoon to focus his attention else where while I do my work." Doom replied, "So Stryfe and I continue to play cat and mouse so he doesn't notice the snake in the grass?" Sinister grinned,"Exactly."

Doom nodded, "So who is responsible for what happened to my country? If Stryfe could've done it he wouldn't have waited so long." Sinister nodded,"Little Ms. Marvel has decided to start playing our game. Shall we show her how its done properly?"

(To be continued)

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Aaaaawhaaaat???? SInister has Doom? WTF?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: It'll make sense eventually

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Time_Phantom

Like A thousand times Like! I posted Deathstrike if you wanna give it a read.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@Time_Phantom: I'll go give it a look

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: So this is where old Victor went to hmmmmmm. Interesting. I do hope Sinister and Doom actually throw down with each other eventually. Interesting set up so far

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By tomdickharry1984

I hope it makes sense...Doom's in a colned body of himself, made by SInister, who has got him being a governer and then BOTH of them are going to take down Stryfe. WOWSERS!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: Sinister doesn't care about taking Stryfe down he just wants him distracted, Doom is currently more interested in revenge on the people who took his nation at the moment than in Stryfe.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: It's a triangle of hatred, betrayal and backstabbery. Look out all those in their collective ways

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Basically Stryfe is being made a pawn which will surely have some back lash

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By joshmightbe

bump