joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Upstate New York, The Grind

Slaughter stands alone in the arena as the announcer speaks over the P.A.,"Ladies and gents for starters tonight with the new Grind's very first Spider, this big hunk of meat has the misfortune of facing Badger Bill!" Slaughter looks to a large opening gate as a furry man a full foot shorter than him bursts out charging at him with talon like claws aimed for Slaughter's throat. He caught Bill by the neck snapping it and tossing him aside like a bag of garbage.

A chorus of boos rang through the crowd as the announcer came back on, "Okay, Big Boy has some fight in him, let's see how he handles, Wolf Master." A dozen large vicious wolves enter followed by a man in a fur vest and a loin cloth. He shouts for the wolves to attack but they stop short and cower away from Slaughter as he marches toward their master. He frantically tries to mentally force the animals to attack but they are gripped by primal fear. Slaughter grabs Wolf Master by his head and crushes his skull.

The crowd fell silent as the wolves fled back into their cages. The announcer came back annoyed," Well he seems to be on a roll." Slaughter interrupts him,"Are you planning on giving me a challenge at some point?" The crowed chuckles as he shouts over the P.A.,"Fine, release the Bog boys." The crowed cheers at the name as a massive cage is brought to the gate. It swings open and 2 massive humanoid reptiles step out and give a roar. Slaughter smiles as he transforms into his omnium form to the shock of the crowd.

Outside the Arena

Several men are heading to see the show but are stopped by a large branch in the middle of the road. 2 of the men got out to move it. 2 metallic tendrils shot out from the forest and dragged them away screaming. Cybertooth landed on the back of the truck and tears the roof off and kills the remaining 3 men. He then tosses their bodies on a growing pile of corpses in a ditch beside the road. Lash comes out looking at his wrist comm,"What is taking them so damn long? I'm getting bored." Cybertooth nods in agreement.

The Grind, Courtyard

Morty looks at Cutthroat,"Bishop? Is that what you're calling yourself now?" Cutthroat looks back,"Better than drunk bastard jr. ain't it?" John takes a step closer,"Yes, piss off the guy with the plasma cannon pointed at your face further, how could I have possibly doubted your intellect?" Bishop looks at him,"You gonna do something about this?" John shoots back,"In a minute, kind of interested in figuring out whats going on though. Hey, Morty. Its John, been buying off you for years." Morty nodded,"I remember you, what are you doing with him?" John steps closer,"I'm on a job, what did he do to piss you off?" Morty looks back," He killed his brother, it destroyed his mother and ruined our family." Bishop laughed, "Please, mom was ruined the minute she hooked up with you, and Jimmy would've killed me first if he had half a chance."

Morty shook his head," I should've strangled you in your crib, you monster. Jimmy was going places, unlike you he was actually a decent person. You ain't never been nothing but a low life bully. Even your mother hated you." Bishop dropped his hands and stepped toward his father,"You got a lot of nerve talking to me about being a bully." John looked at Bishop," Damn, Gerald won the bet." He then snatched the cannon from Morty and Bishop went to hit him but John caught his hand, "We got business, Morty I can't let you kill him but I owe you for that one time so I'm gonna let you drive out of here. Don't look back and keep your foot on the gas." Morty hopped in his truck as John talked to his comm,"Lash let the Deals on Wheels guy go, once he's through come in from the north side, there's a wall with a little bit of razor wire over the top and there are 4 guards but they look drunk shouldn't be a problem."

He looks at Cutthroat,"Is there anyone who doesn't want you dead?" He shrugs,"I think Slaughter likes me." John shakes his head,"Come on, we got sh!t to do."

To Be Continued

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Nice story! Love it

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Slaughter is probably going to be the star of the next chapter but the rest will get to show off a bit