joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Central Park, New York City

Anthony Salazar and Vision walk through a wooded area, "You know I'm a wanted criminal right?"

Vision stopped, "The man on the security footage, while bearing identical facial features, is approximately 2 millimeters taller than you. The more likely offender is your twin brother Alexander."

Anthony looked cautious, "How'd you...."

Vision cut him off, "Your birth records were quite simple to access."

Anthony shrugged, "Okay, so why would I join this team of yours? If you hadn't noticed I've got enough trouble as is."

Vision considered the question, "Logic dictates that you'd be safer with allies, I offer allies with super human abilities therefore logically joining me is your best available option."

Anthony stood back a bit as Vision walked on, "Okay, upon further consideration I've decided to take you up on your offer."

Vision looked on, "We are to meet our contact..there."

He pointed to a clearing as a New Latverian transport partially decloaked and a large man jumped out. He landed on his feet as the ship recloaked and sped away, "You're the Vision I take it?"

Vision nodded, "And your name?"

Jason introduced himself and extended his hand, Anthony grabbed it and shook, "The red guy doesn't seem big on the whole social thing, name's Anthony but for now you can call me Hawkeye."

In the sky above.

The Supremis armor informed Distain, "Energy signature detected matching the pattern requested."

Darrius scanned the ground below and saw the face of the android he sought standing with two others and flew to them. As he landed Vision charged his beam while Hawkeye aimed an arrow. Jason held up his hands, "Hold on, he's not one of the tin goons."

Darius looked to him, "I see at least one of you pays attention."

Vision looks to Distain and replies, "Darius Stane, wearer of the Supremis techno organic armor, an upgraded variation of Tony Stark's Extremis armor."

Darius landed, "And you're the ancient tech that called me."

His armor chimed in Darius' head, "Scans indicate a quite advance design."

Vision replied to the armor, "I have recently attained several upgrades."

Darius looked stunned, "How did you..."

Anthony and Jason looked confused. Vision looked to them, "I was informing his armor of my recent upgrades. Do you intend to join us Mr. Stane?"

Darius was impressed by the machine and his scientific curiosity was for once out weighing his ego. Anthony then spoke up, "So I'm assuming this isn't the second guy we're meeting here?"

Vision responded, "He should be here shortly. He informed Shield he would be meeting with us though he is 4 minutes late."

A man stepped up behind them, "Getting around without a propper I-Dent is getting more difficult."

Distain looked back, "Soldier, criminal, robot and someone I don't know, great team so far."

Jason grunted, "You forgot the psychotic tin soldier wanna be that just joined."

Darius turned to Jason, "Who are you again?"

"My name is Jason, I am the son of Hercules."

Darius chuckled, "Ahh another Greek ape."

Jason smiled and laughed a bit, "You know, my uncle Ares asked me to give something to you if we happened to meet."

Anthony who was standing between them looked to the big man, "Oh Hell!" He then hopped back.

Darius snidely asked, "What was it."

Suddenly Jason's fist slammed into him sending him flying into a tree. Darius pulled himself up, "Warm up the repulsers."

The Supremis armor stated, "Ill advised, power unit cracked and shields depleted by 20%"

"How the hell hard did he hit me?"

"Shield pressure indicates that he hit with a force of approximately 85..."

"That was a rhetorical question."

Darius called in his armor to allow it time to repair and walked back to the group. Corporal America looked back," Are we done with this? Had my fill of it the last time."

He gave Jason a hateful glare as he asked Vision, "Why did you decide to gather here, little out in the open wouldn't you say?"

Vision leaned down and scanned a patch of grass as he replied, "We are well cloaked and the only scans capable of penetrating the area are those I allow."

Darius gave a haughty laugh, "And mine."

"You've been scanning for my energy signature since I broadcast the call, You entered New York City airspace 2.8 seconds before arriving here."

Anthony chuckled, "I'm starting to love the robot."

Vision typed a code into a panel he found under a patch of fake grass," The correct term is Synthezoid."

The ground slid open revealing a flat metallic surface as Vision explained, "This was one of Colonel Nick Fury's hidden bases, The Iron army uncovered most of them but this one was unnoticed. It will be our base of operations. It will require a stock of food but their should be many serviceable if out dated weapons as well as tools if any of your equipment requires repair."

Darius pulled an arrow from Hawkeye's quiver, "It seems outdated weaponry isn't a problem for some of us, but hey maybe there will be a nice club for the ape."

Jason looked down on Darius as Anthony stated, "If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd know this is the time to shut up."

Later the group sits around a conference table as Vision finishes explaining who Stryfe is. Anthony leans back in his chair, "Okay, so you're saying that the two most powerful men in the world are both the same mutant clone from an alternate future?"

Vision nods. Corporal America then speaks up, "I know this seems a bit odd."

Anthony interrupted, "Nah, once I saw the Jersey devil eat that guy I pretty much gave up on the notion of normal actually being a thing."

Jason added, "I had the same thought when I found out I was the bastard child of a god and a Valkyrie."

Nicholas gave the two a frustrated look before speaking, "Back to the point, while Stryfe is obviously our biggest problem it would probably work best if we worked our way up the food chain. Here in New York Desmond Fisk runs his branch of Ferrum like his own little world. Its been rumored for years that he's after the Chairman's job. I think we can use that to our advantage."

Darius laughed, "Grab the little fish and ignore the shark?"

Anthony propped up his feet, "I think he's saying use the little fish as bait. I've seen your run on Chicago on the news, how well did storming the castle work there?"

"Can someone explain how a wanted thief got in here?"

Vision halted the mounting argument, "This is solving nothing."

Corporal America then went on, "Hawkeye has proven quite adept at evading Iron soldiers, I suggest he and I go to Ferrum New York HQ and do some recon before we take any action in the city."

Darius stood up, "And who put you in charge?"

"I did." Scolded Vision.

Aboard Warforce 1

The Supreme Commander sat as he spoke to Scalphunter and Jessica Mongoose, " I have Iron soldiers scouring the planet for this android avenger, he's not your problem, The two of you are to focus solely on bringing me Zemo's head on a plate. Iron Claw will assist you if he can quit cowering like a beaten dog over his brother."

Scalphunter looked over to Iron Claw,"Don't blame you there buddy, dude is fricken huge. And dusted those Hu..."

"One more word and I'll remove your jaw." Scalphunter went silent at the angry eyes of the Commander."Miss Mongoose hopefully you can keep these two from botching things up too much."

The comm then came online, "Umm... Sir, we have a um.. report on Zemo's crew."

Stryfe glared at the comm,"Spit it out soldier."

"Well sir they seem to have, <Gulp> robbed Fort Knox."

Scalphunter walked in between Jessica and Iron Caw as Stryfe gritted his teeth, "Well kids, we're going to Kentucky. If you're good we'll get some chicken."

Jessica started to speak but Scalphunter cut her off, "He seems to be in a murdery mood, it can wait."

Then he activated his teleportation device and the three of them reappeared outside Fort Knox.

The man in charge approached them nervously, "Welcome to Kentucky."

Jessica stepped forward, "Let's just get straight to the point, A. How the stark did this happen and B. Why didn't we get a call until after they left?"

The man, Col. Ed Hines stared intently at his feet, "Well see this big monster guy tore through the roof before the rest of them parachuted in. We tried to shoot them out of the sky but one of them turned into a cloud of gas and suffocated the soldiers in the air while another incinerated the ground force. After they landed the ground all around us seemed to come alive and started attacking our remaining forces keeping us occupied until they got out."

Scalphunter nodded, "And for B?"

Hines let out a nervous laugh, "Well sir, we didn't call for help, umm...because the woman they had with them...told us not to."

Scalphunter chuckled, "Murmur, you'd like her Jess."

She glared at Scalphunter then back to Iron Claw. She then sighed, "Do what you need to."

She then walked inside trying her best to ignore the screams from outside as Scalphunter and Iron Claw punished what was left of the building's security for their failure. A few minutes later her companions followed her in. Scalphunter asked, "Any idea where they're headed next?"

She pointed up, "Well there's that."

She pointed up to a wall with words carved into it by claws, 'See you in New York, Alvi'

Scalphunter cocked his head to the side, "Do we know an Alvi?"

Iron Claw smashed his hand through a wall at the sight while nearly growling out, "Alvi is dead."

Gerald nodded,"Well that's nice, but seriously I ain't leaving without some fried chicken."

Kobuk Valley, Alaska

Zemo glared at Callous, "Was the calling card necessary?"

He stared down at the aristocrat, "You promised I'd get to kill Alvi, I made sure you kept your word."

(To be continued)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

Central Park, New York City

Anthony Salazar walked through a wooded area, "You know I'm a wanted criminal right?"

Vision stopped, "The man on the security footage, while bearing identical facial features, is approximately 2 millimetres taller than you. The more likely offender is your twin brother, Alexander."

Anthony looked cautious, "How'd you...."

Vision cut him off, "Your birth records were quite simple to access."

Anthony shrugged, "Okay, so why would I join this team of yours? If you hadn't noticed I've got enough trouble as is."

Vision considered the question, "Logic dictates that you'd be safer with allies. I offer allies with super human abilities; therefore logically joining me is your best available option."

Anthony stood back a bit as Vision walked on, "Okay, upon further consideration I've decided to take you up on your offer."

Vision looked on, "We are to meet our contact…there." He pointed to a clearing as a New Latverian transport partially decloaked and a large man jumped out. He landed on his feet as the ship recloaked and sped away.

"You're the Vision I take it?"

Vision nodded, "And your name?"

Jason introduced himself and extended his hand, Anthony grabbed it and shook, "The red guy doesn't seem big on the whole social thing, name's Anthony but for now you can call me Hawkeye."

In the sky abovet he Supremis armor informed Distain, "Energy signature detected matching the pattern requested." Darius scanned the ground below and saw the face of the android he sought standing with two others and flew to them. As he landed Vision charged his beam while Hawkeye aimed an arrow.

Jason held up his hands, "Hold on, he's not one of the tin goons."

Darius looked to him, "I see at least one of you pays attention."

Vision looks to Distain and replies, "Darius Stane, wearer of the Supremis techno organic armor, an upgraded variation of Tony Stark's Extremis armor."

Darius landed, "And you're the ancient tech that called me."

His armor chimed in Darius' head, "Scans indicate a quite advance design."

Vision replied to the armor, "I have recently attained several upgrades."

Darius looked stunned, "How did you..."

Anthony and Jason looked confused. Vision looked to them, "I was informing his armor of my recent upgrades. Do you intend to join us Mr. Stane?"

Darius was impressed by the machine and his scientific curiosity was for once out weighing his ego. Anthony then spoke up, "So I'm assuming this isn't the second guy we're meeting here?"

Vision responded, "He should be here shortly. He informed Shield he would be meeting with us though he is four minutes late."

A man stepped up behind them, "Getting around without a proper I-Dent is getting more difficult."

Distain looked back, "Soldier, criminal, robot and someone I don't know, great team so far."

Jason grunted, "You forgot the psychotic tin soldier wanna be that just joined."

Darius turned to Jason, "Who are you again?"

"My name is Jason, I am the son of Hercules."

"Ahh another Greek ape!" Darius chuckled

Jason smiled and laughed a bit, "You know, my uncle Ares asked me to give something to you if we happened to meet."

Anthony who was standing between them looked to the big man, "Oh Hell!" He then hopped back.

Darius snidely asked, "What was it."

Suddenly Jason's fist slammed into him sending him flying into a tree. Darius pulled himself up, "Warm up the repulsers."

The Supremis armor stated, "Ill advised: power unit cracked and shields depleted by 20%"

"How the hell hard did he hit me?"

"Shield pressure indicates that he hit with a force of approximately 85..."

"That was a rhetorical question!"

Darius called in his armor to allow it time to repair and walked back to the group. Corporal America looked back," Are we done with this? Had my fill of it the last time."

He gave Jason a hateful glare as he asked Vision, "Why did you decide to gather here, little out in the open wouldn't you say?"

Vision leaned down and scanned a patch of grass as he replied, "We are well cloaked and the only scans capable of penetrating the area are those I allow."

Darius gave a haughty laugh, "And mine."

"You've been scanning for my energy signature since I broadcast the call, You entered New York City airspace 2.8 seconds before arriving here."

Anthony chuckled, "I'm starting to love the robot."

Vision typed a code into a panel he found under a patch of fake grass," The correct term is Synthezoid."

The ground slid open revealing a flat metallic surface as Vision explained, "This was one of Colonel Nick Fury's hidden bases. The Iron Army uncovered most of them but this one was unnoticed. It will be our base of operations. It will require a stock of food but there should be many serviceable, if out dated weapons as well as tools if any of your equipment requires repair."

Darius pulled an arrow from Hawkeye's quiver, "It seems outdated weaponry isn't a problem for some of us, but hey, maybe there will be a nice club for the ape."

Jason looked down on Darius as Anthony stated, "If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd know this is the time to shut up."

Later the group sits around a conference table as Vision finishes explaining who Stryfe is. Anthony leans back in his chair, "Okay, so you're saying that the two most powerful men in the world, are both the same mutant clone from an alternate future?"

Vision nods. Corporal America then speaks up, "I know this seems a bit odd."

Anthony interrupted, "Nah, once I saw the Jersey devil eat a guy! I pretty much gave up on the notion of normal actually being a thing."

Jason added, "I had the same thought when I found out I was the bastard child of a god and a Valkyrie."

Nicholas gave the two a frustrated look before speaking, "Back to the point, while Stryfe is obviously our biggest problem it would probably work best if we worked our way up the food chain. Here in New York, Desmond Fisk runs his branch of Ferrum like his own little world. It’s been rumored for years that he's after the Chairman's job. I think we can use that to our advantage."

Darius laughed, "Grab the little fish and ignore the shark?"

Anthony propped up his feet, "I think he's saying use the little fish as bait. I've seen your run on Chicago on the news, how well did storming the castle work there?"

"Can someone explain how a wanted thief got in here?"

Vision halted the mounting argument, "This is solving nothing."

Corporal America then went on, "Hawkeye has proven quite adept at evading Iron soldiers, I suggest he and I go to Ferrum New York HQ and do some recon before we take any action in the city."

Darius stood up, "And who put you in charge?"

"I did.!" scolded Vision.

Aboard Warforce One

The Supreme Commander sat as he spoke to Scalphunter and Jessica Mongoose, " I have Iron soldiers scouring the planet for this android avenger, he's not your problem! The two of you are to focus solely on bringing me Zemo's head on a plate. Iron Claw will assist you if he can quit cowering like a beaten dog over his brother."

Scalphunter looked over to Iron Claw,"Don't blame you there buddy, dude is starking huge! And dusted those Hu..."

"One more word and I'll remove your jaw." Scalphunter went silent at the angry eyes of the Commander."Miss Mongoose, hopefully you can keep these two from botching things up too much."

The comm then came online, "Umm... Sir, we have a um.. report on Zemo's crew."

Stryfe glared at the comm,"Spit it out soldier."

"Well sir they seem to have, <Gulp> robbed Fort Knox."

Scalphunter walked in between Jessica and Iron Caw as Stryfe gritted his teeth, "Well kids, we're going to Kentucky. If you're good, we'll get some chicken."

Jessica started to speak but Scalphunter cut her off, "He seems to be in a murdery mood, it can wait."

Then he activated his teleportation device and the three of them reappeared outside Fort Knox.

The man in charge approached them nervously, "Welcome to Kentucky."

Jessica stepped forward, "Let's just get straight to the point, A; How the stark did this happen? And B; Why didn't we get a call until after they left?"

Colonel Ed Hines stared intently at his feet, "Well, see, this big monster guy tore through the roof before the rest of them parachuted in. We tried to shoot them out of the sky but one of them turned into a cloud of gas and suffocated the soldiers in the air while another incinerated the ground force. After they landed, the ground all around us seemed to come alive and started attacking our remaining forces keeping us occupied until they got out."

Scalphunter nodded, "And for B?"

Hines let out a nervous laugh, "Well sir, we didn't call for help, umm...because the woman they had with them...told us not to."

Scalphunter chuckled, "Murmur, you'd like her Jess."

She glared at Scalphunter then back to Iron Claw. She then sighed, "Do what you need to."

She then walked inside trying her best to ignore the screams from outside as Scalphunter and Iron Claw punished what was left of the building's security for their failure. A few minutes later her companions followed her in. Scalphunter asked, "Any idea where they're headed next?"

She pointed up, "Well there's that."

She pointed up to a wall with words carved into it by claws, 'See you in New York, Alvi'

Scalphunter cocked his head to the side, "Do we know an Alvi?"

Iron Claw smashed his hand through a wall at the sight while nearly growling out, "Alvi is dead."

Gerald nodded,"Well that's nice, but seriously I ain't leaving without some fried chicken."

Kobuk Valley, Alaska

Zemo glared at Callous, "Was the calling card necessary?"

He stared down at the aristocrat, "You promised I'd get to kill Alvi, I made sure you kept your word."

Very nice! Love what you've done with the interaction between Jason & Darius; they'll probably end up friends in a weird way. Darius is odd like that, he kinda feels kinship with Perun even though Perun is unaware of it. Great story, can see Jessica jumping ship soon. Good work. Above is a minor edit, change propper to proper and a few other very minor typos, but overall good stuff!

Let's see part 3 :)

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

I really like Vision, keep the good work up!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers