Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Union City, Pennsylvania

(Inside Thomas' mind)

A sinister voice tells Thomas, " You're not alone in here boy".

(The waking world)

Ares looks back and speaks up for the first time since their encounter with Hellstorm, " How is he?" Morbius looked down at Thomas who had broken into a cold sweat and barely conscious, " I can't say, this wasn't exactly covered in my education, no telling what Daimon did to him." Thomas looked up and in a quiet voice stammered out, " There's something in my head, talking to me," His voice sped up and got louder," Not like when I use telepathy I...I mean its actually in there, inside me." Ares looked back to the road and found a place to stop to collect his thoughts.Just as they started gathering things to make camp they heard many loud thumps against the side of the transport, Sean looked out the window and saw hundreds of thuggish men with the goblin insignia on their clothing outside hurling rocks at the transport and one stepped up with a megaphone and demanded, " Come out and give up your crap and we might let you live."

Ares eyes lit up with rage, he was not in the mood for this, he snatched up his ax and swung open the back door and yelled," Achos, Metus, Breakfast!" The 2 monstrous dog burst out of the Transport tearing into the first men they saw, Morbius followed suit as he was a bit blood starved. As the group charged into the horde of thugs they noticed they seemed to have stumbled on to a large gathering as there were many more than Sean had counted who now all charged but the group was ready to fight. Marcus grew to 20 feet and started stomping as Johann and Alan were blasting them, Johann knocked them down, Alan turned them to ash. Sean was taking as many down as he could moving to fast to be seen as Ares and his dogs tore through the ranks. Several of the goblins attempted to make off with the now unguarded transport but Thomas shot up from his seat, eyes glowing red. The would be thieves fell over themselves as the fled the transport. They were screaming wildly about spiders under their skin. The fight stopped as Thomas floated above the screaming men as they tugged at their own flesh trying to remove the non existent spiders. The horde of thugs looked on in horror as their comrades started tearing into their own flesh and begging them to help get the spiders off them, when their arms were too damaged to continue they tried to use their teeth until finally they died with twisted expressions of horror on their bloody faces. The Goblins fled the area as Ares and his group watched Thomas set down on the ground falling into the fetal position while clutching his head and shaking.

Later at their camp after Ares finished up his now daily routine of filling a cup with his own blood for Morbius to drink he sat across the fire from Thomas and asked him to tell him all he knew about what had happened to him the young man told him," The voice told me that Hellstorm bonded it to my mind and used it to boost my mental abilities, it is a powerful demon who told me to call him, M. That's all I know, whatever the hell it was I did to those pricks, it wasn't me doing it, well it was but not really."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Ares was just trying to have a quiet night...I wonder about the M though? I thought as we were getting there that it was going to be Zarathos, the ghost rider demon, but has me thinking either Magneto or...

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: its someone who is definitely not pleased with being made into a glorified battery by Hellstorm

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers