joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Near Stuttgart, Germany

Ares walked through an abandoned town, there was no sign of battle or disaster it appeared that the people had just left it there to rot. As he neared the edge of the place he finally say some signs of life in the form of some men in armor standing around a guard station and a few yards behind it was a building that was clearly a prison. He thought to himself 'seems as good a place as any to start recruiting'. He counted 5 guards at the station but given the size of the place he assumed there'd be more inside. He picked up a rock and threw it at one of the guards hitting him in the head causing him and one of his comrades to come see who'd thrown it. As soon as they were out of sight of the station Ares came out from behind a wall and took 2 swings with his ax killing them. He then dropped into a crawl up to the station to get a look at the security measures. He then cut the power and made quick work of the last 3 and walked a few yards before noticing they're were no guards on the walls or at the gate, though it was locked up tight so he cut the gate down with his ax and continued in. He saw no signs of life in the place but heard what sounded like a muffled roar and the sound of fists pounding on metal. He moved toward the sound .

/

He stopped before entering an area toward the center of the complex and saw 2 unarmored guards sitting across from each other tossing a ball back and forth talking about how much of a waist of time keeping this place was considering only 3 inmates remained and how much they wished the man in the hole would stop all the roaring and pounding. He stepped in and snatched the guards up by their necks before they had time to grab their gun. He took their hand cuffs and cuffed them to a pipe. He then walked over to the cells and asked the prisoners their names, one a large black man spoke up first introduce himself, "I'm Marcus Haliday, the other guy is Johan, he doesn't talk, we we're locked up in here for tearing up some tin soldiers." Ares then asked, "And the loud one?" Marcus shrugged his shoulders so Ares turned to the guards and one spoke, " We don't know exactly but the name on the files is M. Morbius". He looked down to the cover over the whole holding Morbius and began to speak, " Do you know what the symbol on this is?" They all shook their heads as he started again, "It's the sign of a celtic sealing spell used to trap vampires." The guards grew nervous but the prisoners didn't seem worry as Ares ripped off the cover and caught Morbius as he leaped out like a mad dog. He then opened a vein on his own wrist and put it to Morbius' mouth and he latched on for a full minute before Ares tossed him off. He then calmed down and thanked Ares who asked "Still hungry?" Morbius nodded. Ares then looked to the guards, "These fine men were so kind to put you up like this, could you kindly go give them what they're owed?" Morbius jumped on them as Ares went to the doors and tore them off.

He broke the restraint collars from around the necks of Marcus and Johan and asked them along with Morbius if they were willing to go to war with the Iron army, the 3 of them smiled.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moywar700

I read both chapters. It was a nice story,I liked it

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@moywar700: its a work in progress

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By moywar700

@joshmightbe: yes i know, it looks good so far

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

Greece, Italy, Germany: Ares is certainly going places and now he's got a pet vampire & two other mysterious companions

Can easily see Distain teaming with these guys, though I can also see Ares & Darius having words aka punch-up/axe vs supremis armour over who is the leader of the group :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I could see them having a pretty good fight