_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By _Atomikill_
No Caption Provided

RATED M for Mature. But you don't care. You'll read this anyway.

"Stay behind me." Logan Howlett growled. He and the two children- Erik Jutta Lehnsherr and Charles Xavier Lehnsherr- were standing onboard the Sicherheit, a warship on the shore of England- which, unsuccessfully stormed the beach.

After cutting down two of the Nazis on board the boat, Logan grabbed their helms and planted them firmly onto the childrens' heads. "Don't get shot." He said gruffly.

Charles pulled off the helm- it was too large for him- but, with Erik's magnetic abilities, he wrapped the helm around his head for more coverage. The two boys ran after Logan- who had no hesitation in mowing through Nazi troops, and apparently having no problem with getting injured.

"Can we trust him?" Charles asked quietly. Erik smiled lightly.

"I hope we can. Otherwise, we're dead." He mused, pointing a thumb to a fallen Nazi- three holes in his chest. Nodding lightly, Charles continued.

After awhile, Logan turned his head to face them. Evidently they were doing a poor job of keeping up. "If yer taking yer sweet time about it, take this." He snarled- pulling a gun out of it's holster and tossing it to Erik.

Catching it with his electromagnetic powers, Erik cocked it- though not without hesitation. "Where are we going?" He asked. Guns were not something he was used to. But, he decided it was necessary.

Logan sniffed. "Those rocks." He said, pointing to a barricade made by the Englishmen. Nodding, Erik grabbed Charles by the hand and dragged him to the ladder of the boat. Charles, had his eyes locked on Logan- but Erik was firing the gun wildly.

"He's helping us because we're different. Mutants, he names it." Charles muttered, before screaming out in pain. Eyes widening, Erik looked at his brother, trying to figure out what was wrong, but could only detect the problem when Charles fell to his knees. A bullet, in his back, blood gushing out.

"Logan!" Erik shouted, trying to help pull Charles- however, he was far too weak. The bestial mutant was fortunately not far- whipping his head around, he roared and ran toward them, a bloodlusted fury in his eyes as he picked up Charles and grabbed Erik's collar. He tanked the bullets that hit him. Running for the rocks, he growled in pain as large bullets tore through him. Erik wanted to help- however, by the time he raised his hands to take away someone's gun, another was shooting.

Soon enough, however, they dived into the small barricade. Wasting no time, Logan flipped over Charles to view the wound. Blood gushed around it, and Logan's lips grew tight with grimness. "I'm no doctor, kid... But I don't think he'll be able to walk again." Erik's eyes widened.

"I don't believe you..." Erik said quietly. Snorting, Logan shook his head.

"The fighting will be slim from here on out. Follow me, there's an old mansion we're using to hide out." He growled, lifting up Charles over a shoulder and guiding Erik.

Eventually, they got there. English soldiers stood guard as they went in. Something looked strange about them to Erik... But, it was probably nothing. Continuing inside of the pleasantly old mansion, Logan nodded to a woman, belly swollen in pregnancy, a red skinned man beside her.

"Why are there women here?" Erik asked carefully, not wanting to offend.

"These men and women are not English soldiers. That's just a disguise." On the far end of the room, a large metal X hung above the staircase leading to the rest of the house. Turning to them, he sighed and pulled a cigar from his pocket. "We're the X-Force."

"Mutants, that have joined together for a single cause." The red man said, teleporting behind Erik- who jumped in fright.

"To kick Hitler's arse. And anyone else that decides to kill innocents." Two of the soldiers said, taking off their helms- and now, Erik saw why they were familiar. They were exactly the same.

"But why dress like English soldiers?" Erik asked them curiously.

"To make sure nobody is surprised. If it was a bunch of casuals fighting Nazis, people'd suspect we're... Different." The two twins said, stepping toward each other and combining into one.

Nodding, Logan raised a hand to the two men who'd helped explain. "Azazel. And, Jamie Madrox."

"Where's everyone else?" Erik asked.

"I was everyone else. Wasn't that clear?" Madrox said, rather rudely, as he drew a toothpick and picked his teeth.

"Madrox." Logan snapped. Turning to the pregnant woman, he sighed. "Angel, we have a wheelchair?" The woman nodded, pulling up a chair for Charles. Logan set him down before turning to Erik. "We found something." Logan said, taking Erik's hand and leading him up the stairs. Opening a door, he sighed and pointed to a huge suit of armor, eyes dead. It was obviously out of the modern man's capabilities.

"We call it Onslaught. It's dangerous... killed three mutants till we brought it down." He growled.

Erik's eyes widened. The helmet the huge robotic armor wore was the same as his own.

"What are you doing with it?" He asked.

"We're going to use it against the Nazis." Logan growled, a bit of a grin on his face as he puffed his cigar.

No Caption Provided

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Project_Worm

Very cool follow-up!

Added to the library, also... I'm kinda a stickler for symmetry, so I chose a picture other than the one you offered... Though I'll change it if you want me to... Check it out

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I really like your X-Force line up. It was a good story I just feel like you kinda rushed Charles getting crippled.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like your X-Force line up. It was a good story I just feel like you kinda rushed Charles getting crippled.

Lol. Who said he was crippled?

He'll be fine. Until the brothers separate...

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By The Impersonator

Hmm. I thought Wolverine is the only one to help Charles and Erik survive the German war. The idea of X-Force in the 1940s is way too early. It would have been great to see Logan just working with an army of soldiers, American and Canadian to fight the Nazis. You have Charles, who can read minds of the enemies and Erik, who does the magnetic stuff. I don't think you really need more mutants to fight the enemy.

I liked the idea you have introduced the Onslaught armor in the 1940s. I'm assuming that Charles and Erik are going to use it to fight the Nazis.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. I thought Wolverine is the only one to help Charles and Erik survive the German war. The idea of X-Force in the 1940s is way too early. It would have been great to see Logan just working with an army of soldiers, American and Canadian to fight the Nazis. You have Charles, who can read minds of the enemies and Erik, who does the magnetic stuff. I don't think you really need more mutants to fight the enemy.

I liked the idea you have introduced the Onslaught armor in the 1940s. I'm assuming that Charles and Erik are going to use it to fight the Nazis.

Well, I'm planning on the X-Force to be like a starter organization for the X Men until Charles and Erik come of age to lead them. And, Erik/Charles are really weak, even put together. They could hardly take 10 men. And there aren't that many mutants. Most of the soldiers seen were Multiple Man.

And the armor has a few twists to be seen… Wait and see, amigo.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@_atomikill_: Hmmm Logan saving the now related tween Erik and Charles to join 1940's X-Force and using Onslaught against the Nazis. I don't hate it but it's stretching my brain in the plausibilty department. But then again EVERY single comic is far fetched and beyond what normal people do.

Bring on 3!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

@the_impersonator said:

Well, I'm planning on the X-Force to be like a starter organization for the X Men until Charles and Erik come of age to lead them. And, Erik/Charles are really weak, even put together. They could hardly take 10 men. And there aren't that many mutants. Most of the soldiers seen were Multiple Man.

And the armor has a few twists to be seen… Wait and see, amigo.

Ah. You got a good point..

Nice. Can't wait to see it.

SamuraiBuddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Cannot wait to see Onslaught kick some a**!

bellaardila92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

So that pregnant woman is not mystique?