Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

Hello everyone, fan-fic readers and writers. If you were wondering where I was for the past four months, I visited India and studied for my IT (Information Technology) certification courses. I also prepared for my CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) exam (I passed. =P). I had the urge to continue writing stories but I had to focus on my studies and finished it off. Now that I'm done, I still may not have time to continue writing since I'm currently working now. During that vacation time, I thought of writing a sequel series (Marvel Genesis: Wolverine) to Project X: The Birth of Wolverine series. But if you're interested in writing this fan-fic series, you can pm me about it (Prime, I know you're still interested. =P). I liked to see what you come up with. There are 100 chapters to the first Wolverine series and a 5-part mini (H.A.M.M.E.R. storyline). I know that sounds a lot but you don't have to read the whole chapters. You can skim through every one of 'em unless you're a big novel reader like me =P.

Here's the link to the first Wolverine series from the Wikispaces page. You can check 'em whenever you want.

http://marvel-genesis.wikispaces.com/Wolverine

If you have any good ideas about the sequel, I liked to hear about it.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Hello fan-fic readers! I've decided to write the ongoing Wolverine story, Marvel Genesis: Wolverine. I'll be updating the introduction first and then move on to write the prologue and the rest.

I'm back, bubs! SNIKT!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@The Impersonator: I will have a read of this soon (think I've read some but not enough of your 100 chapter epic)

No Caption Provided