Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! YOU MAY NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO!

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 8- The Breach

Year- 1960 A.D.

Location- Pleasure Palace, Somewhere in Thailand.

This ain't the first time we f*ked some hot chicks anywhere else. But I ain't much interested in it. A man named Victor Creed sure likes it though. He neva stop f*ckin' around with hot chicks just like right now. Except I'm not doin' anythin' much to a pretty woman. There were two Asian women standin', starin' at me. They were holdin' my arms and shoulders, movin' around with my strong, short-sized body. On the other hand, Victor sat on a couch, lookin' at me. He gave a slight smirk on his face and the same time, he's havin a good time with his own Asian woman. The Asian woman was fully nude. There's one thing about Victor these days. He sure liked a pretty woman, suckin' his d@mn *o*k.

"Oh...yeah. That's right," Victor said. "Just suck it, baby! F*CK YEAH!"

"Hey Victor," I said, tryin' to ignore the two Asian ladies, touchin' me everywhere. They were half-naked, without their bras and only kept their underwear on.

"When's the guy comin'?"

"The guy..." Victor paused. "Oh yeah. Him...Stryker says he's usually late. So we'll just have to wait and buy us some more time."

"You gotta be kiddin' me? Is this why you wanna come here? To f*ck?"

Victor stared at me as he put his right arm on the pretty Asian lady's head. He grinned a bit like always. Like some kinda dog which neva stops barkin'.

"Screw you, f*ckin' b@$t@rd! Why don't you just have some fun? Eh? You need to learn how to relax."

"Killin' and f*kin'. I wonder if those are the only two things that Victor liked to do. One of the Asian women spoke to me in a bit of English, tryin' to pay attention.

"Hey...Logan. Why you not like me? You don't want it?"

"Yeah, Logan," the other Asian woman said. "We want you badly."

I didn't say anythin' to them. I just wish that guy could come sooner so that we can start our next mission. Whatever that mext mission is. I sure liked to know about it. Stryker don't say anythin' much these days. I had to ask him everytime. But none of the words come outta the army b@$t@rd.

"Oh...yea. That's it, you b!tch!" Victor said. "You like that? Eh? Keep doing it until..."

All of a sudden, a knock just hit the door. We all looked to see who it is. The door opened and out came a slight-aged man. The man had a orange moustache which seemed like it was neva cut. His brown hat covered his face slightly. He also wore a green uniform. He had a sign on his upper arm. The sign looked like someone's holdin' a hammer. Then I realized who the guy was. I'm not sure if Victor knows him. But the way that Victor stared at him, seemed like a surprise to me. The Asian beauties gave their confused looks.

"You two must be having fun here," the orange-mustached guy said, lookin' around the place. "I wonder if Stryker knows about this."

Victor kept quiet and looked at the Asian woman. She was still kneelin' on the front of the couch. She looked pretty scared. He said, "What are you looking at? Get out of here, you b!tch!" The Asian woman got up and left. She took her clothes back, coverin' her naked body. The other two Asian women looked at each other and they also did the same routine. Now, it's just the three of us.

Victor got up from his couch, pullin' his pants up and walked towards the orange-moustached man. "So..." Victor said. "You're the guy that Stryker talked about?"

"Pretty much," the orange-moustached man said. "But don't worry, I care less what you guys do here. Now...you want a mission? Or not?"

"That's why we're here, pal," I said. "We kept waitin' for ya."

"I'm sorry that I was late. I had other...priorities to handle."

"Yea...I can see that," I said. Whatever those priorities are, they sure may sound ugly. Who knows?

"Here's the mission, folks," the orange-moustached man handed out a single file to both of us. We looked at the file, readin' it. Victor gave a smirk on his face. He said, "Well...Well...You sure know how to play us. Eh?"

The orange-moustached man also gave a slight smirk on his face. He pointed towards the file, which Victor was holdin and said, "You guys may think it looks easy but it won't be that easy. I can assure you."

"Whaddya mean?" I asked. "All we have to do is put this d@mn thing inside the computer. So?"

"There are D.A.G.G.E.R. agents out there, Logan," the slight aged-old man continued. "If I know you better, I think you and Victor can do the job well."

"D.A.G.G.E.R.?" I asked. "Neva heard of it."

The orange-moustached man gave a surprise look on his face. He then took the files from us and began to walk through the door. Before he was about to leave, he said, "Logan...there so many things you don't know. All it matters is that you do the job. Got it?"

"Yea...I got it loud and clear," I said. The orange-moustached man closed the door. Now that the green-uniformed @$$hole is gone, we can start the mission. Victor stared at me.

"So Logan..." Victor said. "How about it? Eh?"

Year- 2010 A.D.

Location- D.A.G.G.E.R. Headquarters. Cairo, Egypt.

WARNING! WARNING! POWER SYSTEMS FAILURE! SYSTEM HAS BEEN BREACHED! WARNING!

The sound alarm kept ringin' our ears. I ran across the hallway, while I watched the other agents runnin' too. Agent Masters and Nick Fury were runnin' along with me.

Nick came in front, lookin' as if he lost somethin'. I neva wanted to ask but somethin' tells me that this Cyber virus got him nervous.

"D@mn it! We have to move...fast," Nick said, pantin' and the slight sweat comin' off from his face. We had to go to the engine room and see if we can bring the power back up. The other agents went to other rooms, across the hallway, probably doin' their d@Mn duties. As we're goin' to the engine room downstairs, Nick ignored us and went the other way. The kid looked back at Nick Fury runnin' away from us.

"Sir?" the kid said with a surprise. "Sir! It's this way. Where are you going?"

"Hey Nick! Where the hell are you goin'?!" I shouted at him. But the old man didn't listen to me. He was far away from us, goin' through a crowd of runnin' agents. I turned towards the kid and said, "Listen kid. Go downstairs and make sure the power's back up. You got that? I have to follow him."

"But..." the kid paused.

"Just do it!" I shouted a little bit. The kid nodded and went downstairs. I ran as fast as I could. I moved around and went through all the runnin' agents.

"Move away, @$$holes! Comin' through!"

When I finally came to a different floor, I noticed Nick standin' besides the elevator. He punched in a series of key codes. I went behind him and said, "Nick! What the h*ll are you doin'?"

Nick didn't turn around as he was desperate tryin' to open the elevator door. Then he finally said, "Logan...we have to move fast. There's no time."

"What the f*ck are you talkin' about? The engine room...You said..."

"I know what I said," the old man said as he waited for the codes to be accepted. Then the elevator door opened and the old man stepped in. I rushed though the elevator door while the two sides of the door closed automatically. Then the sound of the elevator was droppin' down slowly. Nick looked at his watch. I looked at him, thinkin' what's he tryin' to do here. We were supposed to bring the power back up. Instead, Nick came to this closed elevator. I thought it was broken down.

"Nick..." I paused. "Tell me what's goin' on? Where are we goin'?"

Nick didn't say a word. The sweat kept droolin' down to his face. He wiped the sweat off and looked at me. "You'll see," he said.

Oh great! I have to always wait and not gettin' answers now? What's up with the old man these days? A lotta secrets he's hidin' from me. I gotta tell ya.

The elevator finally stopped. It must have taken two or three minutes to go down. That long? I looked at the closed elevator door, waitin' for them to open. A second later, the doors opened automatically and we went through. It was almost a dark hallway here. A slight smoke comin' from the gas pipes. This ain't the engine room, though. The dark place sure looks like it. Nick has neva mentioned this place to me before. Nick took a torchlight from his pocket, searchin' for somethin'. I looked at him and asked, "Nick what is this place?" Nick didn't turn around to see me. Instead, he looked at the walls, usin' his hands to feel through them. The torchlight revealed somethin' on the walls. It was an Egyptian Pharaoh sittin' on the throne. He looked over a group of three people, kinda looks the wise men who came for Jesus Christ, givin' precious gifts. But this Pharaoh looked different from other ones. He was...disfigured.

"Nick..." I paused again. "What is this?" I looked around the wall while Nick was flashin' his torchlight. Nick said, "This is something you shouldn't know, Logan. But I guess you'll find out when we get there."

"Find out what?" I asked curiously. "And these walls...these paintings or whateva they are."

Nick still didn't answer my question. He kept his torchlight, aimin' at all sides of the wall until the light found a door. It was some ancient door comin' right from the Egyptian history if ya ask me. Nick took out another object from his pocket. It was a golden key which I've also not known before. He slid the key on a small hole in the centre of the ancient door. A sound shook the surface slightly. Then the ancient door opened slowly. We went inside the dark room. Nick flashed his torchlight onto a large object. I've seen this large object before. It's an ancient sarcophagus.

"Nick, what's this sarcophagus doin' all the way down here?" I asked another question. Nick placed his hands on the sarcophagus. He wiped away the dust from the large object. Then he took out a tricorder-lookin' device to see if it detects life from the object. Nick closes his eyes, lookin' relieved. I shook his shoulders slightly, wantin' to know more answers comin' from his old mouth.

"What is it, Nick? What's the mummy doin' here? Who was it?"

Nick stared at me for a moment. His sweat on the face was gone.

"Logan..." Nick paused as if he had a fearsome look on his face. "You don't want to know."

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 9- Doomed.

Wow! So many things are happening here. Who was the orange-moustached man who came to see Logan and Victor? And what does Logan mean by putting the d@mn thing inside the computer? Could it be? No f*cking way! Who's inside the sarcophagus? What does it have to with the Cyber virus? Hmmm...You may find out in Chapter 10. Next, Logan and the Sorcerer Supreme are on a mission to extract a powerful magic from another sorcerer...Dr. Doom. Also, what will happen to Old Logan now that he has to face the former X-Man, Bishop again? Find out in the next chapter of Marvel Genesis: Wolverine. I gotta say...there are number of questions here. Give me the answers, bub. I want them now! SNIKT!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@the_impersonator: Ooh is it Dum Dum Dugan? Or maybe Sabretooth with a mustache. Hope the person inside the sarcophagus is NKau or somebody like that.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

@impurestcheese: Actually, Victor Creed is Sabretooth so its not him with the mustache. =P

I don't know about NKau. But I think you know who the person is inside the sarcophagus if you've read the X-Men comics or watch the animated series. Hint. Hint. =P

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers