Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 7- Sacrifice

Year- 2005 A.D.

Location- Sanctum Sanctorum, New York City.

A deep voice was callin' out to me. I have neva heard of it before. Maybe or maybe not. Somethin's different here. I felt some kinda force was pullin' me in. My mind was roamin' everywhere, tryin' to see a bright light. Like some prisoner who tried to escape from his jail cell. There was a light, though. The light which shone from the strange-lookin' box. A voice came out of it. It was sayin' somethin' which I couldn't understand. I tried to listen to the words but not even a single sentence came out. Later, a voice said it clearly and I listened.

"Logan...Logan..."

I stared at the sorcerer for a moment. It's like I was caught in some kinda dream state. Maybe, the sorcerer did somethin' to me. Who knows? He could have used his magic tricks on me, without knowin' what I was doin'. He said, "Logan...Are you alright?"

"Yea...Doc. I'm fine," I said, lookin' away from the sorcerer.

"I think I know what happened here," the doctor said to me. "You are tempted by the box."

"The box?" I asked. "Oh...that. Yea...I guess you could say that. The light was blindin' me."

The sorcerer gave an odd look. He seemed to be wonderin' whether I'm a mentally, insane person. He came towards me and touched my forehead with his right hand. I tried to step away from him. But the magic proved too strong that I couldn't even move. Like everyone said, Doctor Stephen Strange is one of the most powerful sorcerers on the planet. He took his hand away from my forehead.

"I see that you are seeking something which is more powerful than I ever imagine. The answer is no."

Oh nuts! This is quite surprisin' for a sorcerer who just tapped into my mind without permission and said no for an answer.

"Listen, Doc..." I said. "I came here for a mission. This is important."

"Important?" The doctor asked. "What is more important than taking the box?"

"What is this you're talkin' about the box, Doc?" I said angrily. "I didn't come here for it. I came here to..."

"Not yet, Logan," the doctor said. I paused for a while, wonderin' what the f*ck the sorcerer is talkin' about. These days I don't even understand the complicated words of a sorcerer.

"What are you talkin' about? Not yet?"

"It will not happen yet, Logan. But you will come for it. I am sure of it."

Year- 2054 A.D.

Location- Somewhere in Alberta.

I recalled what Dr. Strange said to me last time. He was right about it. It's like some dream just came true. Somehow, the sorcerer have seen the future. Everythin' that was gonna happen. I came to Dr. Strange and ask him for his help. But this...I've neva expected to see this happen anytime soon. This was one of the things that was gonna occur sometime in the future, which I tried to steal the box. But I neva knew that Romulus would bring the Avengers and other heroes down.

The sorcerer stared at me, still tryin' to heal himself with his "Teresin' Boost" ability. The damage proved to be fatal. But I managed to subdue him in time before he ever used that Dark Void spell of his. I looked at him in the eye and said, "Doc...You have to tell me the spell. What is it?"

The doctor coughed a bit, tryin' to say some words outta his mouth. He said he will be sayin' the spell. So that the box can be opened.

"The spell is...death," the doctor said.

"What?" I said to him with a surprise. "Whaddya mean by that?"

"Death...Logan. I am dying."

"D@mn it, Doc! I said to use your healin' ability."

"Yes...Logan. But whether you have...killed me or not. It would not...matter anyway. If you had...killed me, I could not have...revealed the spell. But..."

"But what?"

"Since you did...not kill me, I will let myself...die in peace."

I can't believe I'm hearin this. There's no way that the Sorcerer Supreme would go down by himself. There's no f*kin' way!

"No, Doc! You can't do this! You would neva do this to yourself. Not like this. I know ya."

"I tried...to warn you...Logan. But you never...listened to me."

"Why are you doin' this?"

"I am doing...it to protect your...soul."

I kept silent, thinkin' that the sorcerer was tryin' to make me understand the box proved too dangerous for me. If I hadn't come to the Sanctum Sanctorum for my mission, things would have been different.

"Farewell...Logan. All the magic secrets...which I hide will be gone...along with me. Farewell."

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed at him while the doctor closed his eyes and fell on the ground. The Cajun mutant looked at me and then starin' at the doctor, showin' a sad look on his face.

"Oh my..." Remy said. "This is no good. Not good at all."

A light came from the doctor's body. It must be his magic energy glowin' around him. The body raised up high as if someone was pickin' him up. His dead body was floatin' in the air. Then the body evaporated into thin air. Dr. Stephen Strange was gone.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOH!" I screamed out of anger. I turned back, facin' towards the box. I came rushin' through it, raisin' my adamantium claws, strikin' against it. There were sparks flyin' all over the place. I tried to break it loose. But it won't budge, not even a single scratch.

"COME ON! D@MN YOU! COME ON! OPEN UP!" I screamed again, still clawin' the box. Remy came over behind my shoulders and said, "It's no use, Logan. There's no way it can be opened."

"Stay away!" I pushed Remy backwards a bit. Remy must have been terrified of how I became so desperate in openin' the box. But I'm pretty sure he understands what I'm tryin' to do here. Not to say everythin' what happened to me. I strike against the box again as much as I can. While I was about to strike another blow, a small device just flew inside the room out of nowhere and the explosion started.

"AAAAAAAAARGGH!" I screamed when I flew myself from the box. I landed back on the several chairs of the big room.

"AAAAAAAH!" Remy screamed somewhere inside the smoke screen.

There was smoke all around us. I was coughin' a bit while I tried to see who the person just threw a bomb at us. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Remy lyin' down on the ground. I went over to him and touched his pulse. "He's alive," I thought. I noticed another shadowed figure walkin' through the smoke screen. The shadowed person was quite bulky, his arms held some kinda weapon. He raised his weapon and came through the smoke screen. His blue uniform showed that he came from a military force. Yea...he was none other than Bishop himself.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 8- The Breach.

Holy motherf*ker! The great Sorcerer Supreme is dead? No way! What will Logan do now that the sorcerer is gone? What kind of mission did Logan come to see Dr. Strange for? You may find out in chapter 9. Next, the Cyber virus has reached through the D.A.G.G.E.R. base. What will Logan and the other agents do to stop it? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. Cyber, my @$$! SNIKT!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Edited.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@the_impersonator: Sorry about the late comment. Hmm interesting now we have Bishop as well

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: That's ok, bub. :)

Yes. We have Bishop since this is the future which is also similar to the Days of Future Past storyline. (Hope that new movie is good and explain the inconsistencies. "I'm talking to you, Brian." =P) Anyways, Bishop also appeared in the prologue chapter, which is the beginning of the Marvel Genesis: Wolverine series. If you haven't read it, check it out. I've given you the link.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.