Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 25- The Rising Dead, Part 1

Year- 2005 A.D.

Location- Hotel La Giocca. Rome, Italy.

I find myself in a dark and coldest place. There were no lights anywhere, no doors to get in and out, and no shortcut. I hated this kinda dream. People dream about the weirdest things ever. How can you possibly stop dreamin’ about these scary things when you slept in the night? They scare the $h!t outta the children, yet they still sleep after their parents comforted them. I recalled the dreams of my past life. That life was real if ya ask me. I couldn’t even tell the difference between reality and fantasy. But somethin’ tells me that my former, childhood life was horrible. It keeps comin’ to me and I tried to run away from it.

The place was still dark, yet there were no doors to open. A bad smell just came tinglin’ on to my noses. I realized where the smell was comin’ from. I looked at myself, naked, wanderin’ like a wild animal, thinkin’ that the smell must have come from me. But it ain’t. I looked around the dark place and smelled it. The smell must have been comin’ from the right. There were no routes at all, just an empty, dark space. I followed my scent, walked and walked. I stopped and saw a bunch of flies, flyin’ around a pile of dead bodies. I wonder if those were the people I’ve killed. Every time, that I go to sleep, I have these kinda nightmares. I told Dr. Heather Hudson about it. She helped me to control my inner rage. The animal, whoever killed these people, must have either been hungry or loved to kill. I ain’t that kind of person to kill these people.

A few seconds later, the corpses stared to move. Their legs and arms sort of wriggled and then they got up. They wanted flesh; the smell of blood that comes from me. Do these people know that I had the healin’ factor? I don’t know about that. They were a bunch of corpses, couldn’t tell the count. They walked slowly as I unleashed my adamantium claws, went over to them, slashin’ their body parts away. These zombies have come back to life for revenge. I can tell by their ugly, former human looks. They were ready to bite me. But I can’t allow them. There’s no tellin’ if that bite could transform me into one of them even though I had the healin’ factor. Dr. Strange warned me about it. Ever since, Telford also known as the Vanisher, teleported us to Rome, we had to find a place to live, a luxurious hotel. We didn’t have the money though. However, the mysterious Fantomex used his hypnotic skills on the hotel owner to give us separate rooms to stay. Before I had to sleep, that was the time; the Sorcerer Supreme warned me telepathically about the possible zombie infection.

I tried to get away from these nightmare zombies. But there were all over the place. I wonder if Selene was here, watchin’ the fun. I liked to see her face and capture her and beat her up, so that the dark magic, the Ring Imperial could be contained and given back to the Sorcerer Supreme.

I kept slashin’ the living dead, their heads got chopped off, and yet their bodies still move, raisin’ their arms towards me. One of the zombies behind my back came over to my shoulders. I turned around, slashed through the zombie’s chest. Half of the zombie’s body got broken into half, and dropped on the floor. There was blood everywhere. It’s funny that I’m killin’ the dead people as if they were live people. But these unknown people were mindless, not able to speak in proper English. They were able to say some words, mumblin’ around, tryin’ to say somethin’ to me. I couldn’t understand them. But I can tell they wanted my flesh and blood. I wonder if they had taken the flesh and able to regenerate their lost body parts and every other part of the human anatomy. It ain’t possible though. There were only dead people.

“WRAAAAAOOOH!” I shouted with anger, slashin’ their dead bodies away, hopin’ that I could stay away from them. I couldn’t stand the rotten smell comin’ from the dead $h!t, the maggots crawlin’ around inside their mouths, their inside organs were visible. I noticed one of their hearts was beatin’ fast. The good thing is that these zombies weren’t that fast. But in my dream, there were fast, very fast that they keep comin’ closer to me. I jumped over them like an acrobat and slashed at the back of their bodies. The body parts went flyin’ everywhere and some of them dropped on the dark floor. Then a zombie came behind me, and I turned around to slash through his chest. The other zombies were approachin’ in front of me. There were tons of them, even behind me. I’ve been surrounded by the dead things. No way out.

The zombies raised their arms and grabbed me tightly. One of the zombies bit my shoulder. The others tore my flesh apart. It was painful, so painful that I couldn’t even get outta this dead mess.

“WRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

I woke up on my bed, breathin’ hardly. It was all a bad dream. For goodness sake, these kinda dreams or nightmares really piss me off. I had enough of them, which is one of the reasons why I couldn’t sleep.

The outside air felt cold and chilly. It was still dead of night. I looked at the clock on the side table, besides the bed and saw the time was 12:00 am. I remembered that I went to sleep like 10:00 pm. Two hours of dead sleep and I had a f*ckin’ nightmare. I turned around to the other side of the bed and saw a woman, lyin’ naked besides me. It was Neena Thurman also known as Domino.

“What the f*ck?” I said with a surprise. Domino began to open her eyes and smiled.

“Hello gorgeous,” Domino said. “Had a good night sleep?”

“What the h*ll are you doin’ here, Domino?” I asked. “You had your own room.”

“Yeah,” Domino said. “But I felt I needed some company. I saw you slept like a wild baby. So I thought I could sleep with you.”

“Grrr,” I growled a little with anger. “Get outta my room. Now!”

Domino got off a bit from the bed. But she didn’t get outta of the room yet. Her naked, white skin was fully shown and I didn’t want to have $ex with her. I wonder if she did anythin’ to me while I slept for two hours.

“Relax, Logan,” Domino said. “I was just making you comfortable.”

“You didn’t make me comfortable,” I said. “I had a dead nightmare.”

“A dead nightmare?” Domino wondered.

“Yea,” I said. “Those dead things came back to life and bit all over me.”

“Oh really?” Domino said.

“Yea, really,” I said. “I bet it’s because of your bad luck.” I wondered about that. Maybe, bad luck can cause people to have bad dreams. Who knows?

“Oh come on, Logan,” Domino almost laughed. “That’s absurd.”

Sometimes, I really don’t get her these days. Based on her reports, she used her good luck charms to have $ex with certain people, whom I didn’t know about. It must be the reason why she was able to succeed in her past missions.

“Look, Domino,” I said. “We’re here on a mission. Don’t you dare use good luck on me.”

“Why not?” Domino said. “Good luck is a good thing.”

I know what she was tryin’ to do here. She wanted to have $ex with me. But I won’t allow that. It’s not that I’m currently datin’ with another woman or go back to Heather. It’s the mission that is important right now.

“Listen, Domino,” Logan said. “You...” I paused. All of a sudden, I dropped myself on the floor and the naked Domino came over me. I didn’t drop just like that. She used her f*ckin’ bad luck on me.

“Come on, Logan,” Domino said. “Let’s play a game.”

I grinned and pushed her away on the floor. I got up and stared at her with an angry look.

“Just get out!” I said, motionin’ Domino to leave the room.

“Okay, Logan,” Domino said. She still smiled as if she didn’t really care of what I had just said. She got up from the floor, put her night clothes on and opened the door. She stopped, turned to face me.

“Good night, Logan,” Domino said with a smile. “I really had a fun time.” She closed the door.

I locked the door tightly, so that she couldn’t enter secretly and sleep with me again. But I wonder about how she got into the room in the first place. Maybe, it was my bad luck.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 26- The Rising Dead, Part 2.

What’s this? The mission hasn’t started yet? What are they waiting for? What’s going to happen next? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. We're waitin’ for the dead to arrive, bub. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.