Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 2- Unbreakable

Year- 2010 A.D.

Location- Project X facility, Somewhere in Africa.

It's gonna be a tough ride out here. There are certian risks in takin' this mission. A one-man mission to take down Romulus. Yea, that's for sure. Who knows if he's really out there or not. But I'll have to try, givin' my word on it.

I entered one of the Project X facilities to extract secret information that would reveal the true whereabouts of Romulus. There were countless guards waitin' for me. So that I can't get what I wanted. Like I said, it's gonna be a tough mission here. I unleashed my adamantium claws out and ran through the base. The guards were firin' several rounds at me. Blood began to spurt outta my body. Yet, I felt a slight pain even though runnin' away like a cheetah. I slashed one of the guard's chest. The bullets were flyin' all over. I jumped and slashed their necks in a single blow. The guards screamed with pain as the others still shootin' at me.

"Hey Nick," I called through the comm-link. "I'm in trouble. They're everywhere."

"I can see that," he said firmly. "But this is a one-man mission and you're unbreakable. We have to get that information no matter what the consequences are."

I knew he would say that. It's just like old times whenever I got out on a mission like this. Nick Fury has hid himself from the world and engages against countless bad guys, who knows what and how many they were. An organization that Nick Fury joined many years ago. I even met him that time when Steve and I fought against the German soldiers in World War 2. Even Victor and I met him durin' the trainin' ground of war.

Due to my heightened senses, there were like about ten guards surroundin' and aimin' their f**kin' laser guns at my head. I looked around to see if there were more guards comin' for backup. But there were none...yet.

One of the guards pressed a button on his left shoulder. It must be some kinda communication device. The beep went on for like two seconds and then it stopped. A deep voice whom I couldn't recognize before, came out and asked, "Do you have the intruder?" The guard replied, "Yes, sir. We have him surrounded."

"Look bubs," I said. "I ain't got time for this chit-chat. If you wanna fight fair and square, I can give ya one."

"Shut the f**k up!" one of the other guards interrupted. "Stand down or we'll shoot."

Sometimes, I wonder how I'm gonna get outta this mess. I wish I had a team who can help me out with this kinda bull$hit. In that case, I have to do the hard way, a slicin' game of my choice. I continued slashin' the guards with their throats and the guard with the communication device. I took out the button from the dead guard's body and stared at it.

"Ok, bub. Whoever you are, I'm gonna find..."

"Logan. Logan. How nice to hear the sound of your voice."

The unknown person who just talked, had somehow known me. Maybe, Nick Fury could give some highlights who the mysterious b@$t@rd is. It wouldn't be Romulus, that's for sure. If he were this person, then he might be somewhere close by. I liked to gut him up for what he had done to me.

"Logan..." the unknown voice continued. "You won't find what you're looking for."

"You're bluffin'," I said. "Otherwise, my partner wouldn't sent me all the way just for nothin'."

"You think so? Maybe, I'll like to give you a try. Then you'll see if I'm right."

"We'll see, bub." I threw the communication device on the floor and smashed it with my foot. I continued walkin' through the hallways. It was quiet and no guards were around to see me comin'. Somethin' ain't right here. A sound just came out from the door on the left. I'm guessin' it must be a lot of guards in there. I smelled the door and stopped.

"What the f*ck?" I thought.

The door blew open like a big bomb and the smoke came over me. I opened my eyes to see who the person that blew the steel door. There was no doubt about it. I had seen one of these things before. I also fought it. It was a Shiva robot.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 3- Desire.

Holy $hit! What's going on here? First the guards and now a Shiva robot? Is this some kind of trap? Or the disembodied voice knew that Logan was coming to get the information? Who's the disembodied voice? You won't find out in the next chapter until maybe chapter 4. Next up, the Old Man Logan and Gambit are on a quest find an artifact which Remy could only steal. It'll be a strange trip, bubs! SNIKT!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@the_impersonator: Interesting concept just one or two gripes. Where is part 1? And what do you mean by Shiva Robot? Is it a robot that looks like the Hindi god Shiva or is it someone else?

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@impurestcheese: Thanks! I can give you a link where this series all started. Here's the introduction page (wiki page link also included) and wiki page where I post all the chapters of the Wolverine series. Below the wiki page, there's a prologue and chapter 1 posted of this series, Marvel Genesis: Wolverine.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/project-x-the-birth-of-wolverine-623874/#7

http://marvel-genesis.wikispaces.com/Wolverine

A Shiva robot is actually just a robot designed by Weapon X program to hunt down former test subjects. This is what Shiva looks like.

No Caption Provided

Come to think of it, Shiva looks like the armored version of Stryfe, Cable's evil clone. Funny. =P

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers