Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 12- Destination

Year- 1960 A.D.

Location- Amazon Jungle, Somewhere in South America.

"Let me go! You...b@St@rd!" the woman cried out while Victor Creed pullin' her hair. Sometimes, women neva listen to a word we say. I had to convince the agent to tell the location of the D.A.G.G.E.R. base. But she still shut her mouth up. Somethin' tells me that this mission is far more dangerous than I've expected. I ain't sure if Victor noticed anythin' unusual though.

"I said...LET ME GO! F*CK!" the woman still shouted. Victor looked back at her and said, "Will you just shut the f*ck up? Like Logan said...You'll have to come with us. Or else I'll have to slash your throat!"

I stared at Victor, givin' a little bit grin. Victor sounds like a big man around here. But I wanna make sure if he listens to me. In the past missions, Victor usually disobeys direct orders from the old man, Stryker and me. Even though he disobeyed them, we still manage to succeed in our missions.

"Hey Vic!" I shouted a bit. "Why don't you just chill? She won't stop shoutin' until we let her go."

"Oh..." Victor paused. "How nice of you to say that. You dimwit! You're the one to drag her @$$ around so that she can f*ckin' help us."

I really hated Victor Creed. Neva wanna to mess with him though. Since I joined Project X, I've found out that Victor made a lotta kills in the past. I recalled when we had to infiltrate The Hand organization and retrieve a mystical sword. The sword was rumored to affect our healin' factors, which means we can be killed, one way or the other. I think it was called the "Muramasa Blade." Anyways, the mission was successful until some samurai b@$t@rd stole it. We neva knew who the samurai was. The sources say that his silver armour was ancient and the way he uses his other sword or the katana, he can strike his enemies with it in one blow. After stealin' the sword, the samurai disappeared and we couldn't find any trace of him. He probably went back to his homeland, Japan.

We approached the deep forest, filled with leaves and flowers. There was a lake besides the forest. It looked like a swamp, which doesn't seem to have any fog around it. We stopped near the swamp. Victor Creed let go of the injured agent. The agent tried to raise her left arm up. But she still kinda moaned in pain. Victor came to me and said, "So Logan...now what do we do?" I had to think a way in order to get outta the swamp. It seems that there isn't.

"We'll have to swim," I said, lookin' over the swamp lake. Victor looked at me with disgust. The agent was surprised to hear it while she tried to move her broken arm.

Victor laughed and said, "Heh! You've gone bonkers, Logan. This swamp could be dangerous and you think it's the only way to cross it?"

"Sure, Vic. What else you got in mind?" I said. Victor didn't say anythin' about the fact he didn't want to cross the swamp. Maybe, he's afraid of the deep, dirty water. Who knows? He stood there, watchin' the swamp lake. He said, "Fine. Whatever you say, Logan. Let's go, b!tch!" He kicked the agent's stomach very hard. She cried in pain, puffin' breaths outta her mouth. A few minutes later, she got up from the wet grass. She said, "You're...Cough! Cough! crazy! That swamp is littered with dangerous creatures."

I looked at her and said, "I figured, lady. We'll have to risk it."

"What makes you think that the base is on the other side of this swamp?" the agent asked in a serious tone.

Victor and I looked at each other. Victor began to laugh, "HA! HA! HA! You're stupid, b!tch!" You don't tell where it is. But we're going somewhere, peace and quiet so that we can make you tell."

The woman kinda gave a worried look on the face. She must be gone through h*ll with Victor Creed or better known as Sabretooth. No wonder the other Stryker's men didn't wanna work with him.

"Let's go," I said. "We ain't got time for chit-chat."

Victor grabbed the agent's broken arm and said, "You hear that, b!tch? Let's get dirty together."

"AHHHH!" the woman shouted again. We entered the swamp lake, swimmin' a bit. This lake wasn't deep than I thought it would be. A bad smell just came to my noses. Even Victor Creed can smell it. He showed his weird look, like he ate somethin' bad for breakfast. It ain't smell like rotten eggs, that's for sure. The agent was besides him, her twisted arm bein' held under Victor's left hand. We looked around to see if anythin' was present in these slight muddy waters. Then, the water was movin' slowly. I raised my arm and said, "Wait! Sniff! Sniff! I think there's somethin' in the water. You smell it?"

"Sniff! Sniff! Yea..." Victor paused. "I smell it. But it ain't human."

$h!t! I wonder what it could be. The bad smell is really crowdin' my nose, not able to recognize it. But I doubt it would be the person, the agent talked about earlier. Someone one like me? Heh! I'd liked to see him in person. But this person ain't the one who's roamin' the muddy lake. We stared at the water for several minutes. Then the water was still movin' and then a splash just came on our faces. It looked like a long tentacle, comin' to grab us. But it was actually a large snake, the anaconda.

"SSSSSSS!" the anaconda hissed like some shady villain and swam through the water. The agent screamed like h*ll while she tried to escape from Victor's grasp. But Victor punched in her stomach again, which made the woman passed out. The anaconda came behind me from the water and rose up. I looked over, unleashin' my adamantium claws. I made several strikes against the anaconda's skin. The pieces of flesh and blood came over me. The anaconda then swirled around my body, squeezin' me tightly. I tried to breathe but none of the air ain't comin' from my mouth. Victor Creed let go of the unconscious agent, runnin' through the lake. He raised his sharp claws and slashed the anaconda's skin.

"Die you motherf*ker!" Victor shouted. "DIE!"

"SSSSSSSS!" the large snake hissed again and let me go of my body. I fell in the muddy water, tryin' to breathe. It took time to push my breath outta my lungs. I looked over the large snake which is tryin' to attack Victor. Victor kept slashin' the skin over and over. The blood came pourin' out, sprayin' in his face and body. I got up from the water and rushed to the snake, slashin' its skin again. The anaconda gave out a slight hissin' cry. Then I jumped up a bit and stabbed near it's neck with both of my adamantium claws. I looked down and saw Sabretooth kept slashin' the skin. He said, "What are you looking at? Just kill the d@mn snake already. We have a mission to do." I looked back at the snake, tryin' to cut it's hard neck. It's neck must've made a lotta flesh. I heard the anacondas have grown larger and fatter nowadays. The snake opened its mouth widely, almost swallowin' my face.

"Grrrr...WRAAAAAAAAAOOOH!" I shouted with anger and finally cut the anaconda's neck. It's neck and the whole body dropped on the water, givin' a wide splash. I also fell on the water and then got up. I looked at Victor and asked, "The agent...Where is she?"

Victor looked around the lake and said, "$h!t! She's f*ckin' gone!"

"D@Mn it!" I said. "We'll have to look...Wait! Sniff! Sniff! She's not that far. I think her injured arm is slowin' her down."

Victor smelled her presence too. He gave a smirk on the face and shouted, "YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE! YOU F*CKIN' B!TCH!"

Year- 2010 A.D.

Location- D.A.G.G.E.R. Headquarters. Cairo, Egypt.

"Whaddaya mean, Nick? Going back before the Cyber virus started?" I asked. Nick Fury stood besides the sarcophagus. He stared at the ancient object and said, "It's...kind of complicated, Logan. But we have to keep our ears closed."

"Is this another one of your secrets?" I asked another question. "Because I wanna know what the h*ll you're up at."

Nick moved away from the sarcophagus, takin' a pack of cigarettes. He took one cigarette, light it up with his old matchstick. He puffed a smoke a bit and looked towards me. I heard that Nick likes to smoke a lot. But that was many years ago. Maybe, he wanted to smoke so he can ease his stress out.

"Let me show you something," Nick said. "Follow me."

We moved away from the sarcophagus room. The door closes automatically and Nick locked it with his golden key. We walked across the slight dark hallway. On the sides of the wall, there were so many Egyptian paintings. I wonder how Nick would able to keep all this a secret. Someone else has to know about this deep undercover place. I looked over the rooms and saw flashes of gold. That must be the buried treasure kept hidden from possible grave robbers. I looked at Nick and said, "Nick...Where are we headin' to?"

"You'll see," Nick said. There were different pathways facin' towards us, three of them that probably leads to other exits. But I ain't sure about this place since I haven't seen it before. We took the middle pathway and walked to the right. Then we saw a metal door. Nick took out his another key and this time, the key was metal instead of gold. He unlocked the door and pushed the door open. We stepped inside the room, which looks like an old laboratory. There were some electrical equipment, ignitin' a spark of light. I heard it was the Tesla coils invented by some guy named Nikola Tesla in the 1800s. There was also some wires lyin' all over the floor. Nick said, "Be careful. These wires can cause an electric shock. One step and you're deep fried."

"Yea, I'll be unfried once my healin' factor kicks in," I said. Nick ignored my statement and kept walkin' through the laboratory. I looked at the walls expectin' more paintings but there were none. But the walls had some posters, showin' a kinda diagram of somethin' else. I turned away from the poster and followed Nick. Then we saw somethin' outta the ordinary. I think I've seen this object before.

"Wait..." I paused, lookin' at Nick Fury. "Is this...what I think it is?"

Nick looked at the object and said. "Yes, Logan. It's the only way."

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 13- Deliverance.

Whoa! The agent finally escaped from Sabretooth's clutches. But how far can she go since her left arm is still broken? We'll see. What's the object that Logan just saw and knew about it? What is it? How it can help to stop the Cyber virus from affecting the D.A.G.G.E.R. organization? You may find out in chapter 15. Next, Logan and the Sorcerer Supreme are battling Dr. Doom in order to take his magic power, the "Ring Imperial." Meanwhile, the Old Man Logan finds himself in the X-Mansion where he reunites with the X-Men. But how did get to the mansion? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. I think someone's playin' dirty tricks on me. SNIKT!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@the_impersonator: Okay as a member of the Society to Hug And Protect Ew Snakes (SHAPES) I've got to say poor Anaconda. On another not Cairo Fried Wolverine anyone?

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@impurestcheese: I've seen the first movie. Anacondas are dangerousssss. =P

"Cairo Fried Wolverine" Lol! That sounds yummy like french fries. xP

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Not as dangerous as you think. I work with snakes, for the most part they are fairly placid.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Impersonator
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: It's not. If you want to find out more click this link - http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/impurests-guide-to-animals-9-bobbit-worm-1557460/?messageId=11803188#js-message-28

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.