Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By White Assassin

Marvel Genesis: Wolfpack Issue 2

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity

I in no way shape or form own these characters, they are property of Marvel Comics, and i just use them to write wicked awesome stories :P (Is this good enough of a disclaimer?)

Page 1:

Panel 1/

The shot is from between Dwayne’s legs of a boy who is cowering against a wall holding a wound on his arm

Boy: PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!! I WAS ONLY DEFENDING MYSELF FROM THEM!!!

Panel 2/

Dwayne rips off a part of his outfit and ties it around the wound.

Dwayne: (In Thought) Vaughn cannot be serious… he wants us to kill a child. I can’t do it; I can’t be a monster… This child had to protect himself from us.

Dwayne: Listen kid, Here is a key to my house, you will be safe there. Head down to the basement and walk down the sewers until you get to Fourth street and go into the house numbers 1845. An old man named Tao will be there, and he will clean you up and give you a room.

Panel3/

Dwayne: You have probably ten minutes before they wake up so go now.

Panel 4/

The boy takes off down the stairs with the key grasped in his hand.

Panel 5/

Dwayne sits down against the wall with his head in his hands

Dwayne: (in thought) Why would they want us to kill a child? Wouldn’t they want to recruit him? This just doesn’t make any sense to me!!

Page 2:

Panel 1/

Cap: Ten Minutes later

Dwayne, still sitting against the wall, picks up his radio

Dwayne: Wolfpack, this is Bandit, is anyone there?

Namorita: Dwayne, I got knocked out up here.

Dwayne: I think every got knocked out by the target. I just found Darkhawk knocked out on the second floor.

Panel 2/

Dwayne: Listen up Wolfpack, head for the roof, I am calling in our ride now. So we will need radio silence.

Panel 3/

Dwayne starts to pick up Darkhawk. As he does Darkhawk kicks on.

Darkhawk:(robotic voice) Did the target get away?

Dwayne: Yeah, we were strewn to thin and he overtook us one by one I guess. Did you see what the target looked like?

Darkhawk: No, I was attacked from behind.

Dwayne :( in thought) Good, so far, the kid’s secret is still hidden, (aloud) Yea, same here. I came up after I heard you fall and then I got punched out.

Panel 4/

Everyone appears on the roof roughed up a bit. Angela Del Toro, is holding up Kasper Cole. Namorita is the most upset and is holding up Hardball.

Dwayne: Damage report Wolfpack?

Junior: I got blasted first out of the three of us. Nothing more than a bump on my head

Del Toro: Same here I got blasted from long range into a wall, and Kasper got blasted at close range and got crushed into a wall.

Hardball: I got caught from behind while investigating a sound I heard. I am alright though, just a little shaken up.

Melter: I’m good I guess… I am actually feeling better than when we went in… Is that weird?

Namorita: The target caught me off guard. That shouldn’t have happened to a warrior like myself. When I find this target he will feel my wrath.

Page 3:

Panel 1/

A large stealth jet floats down behind the team to the complex.

Hardball :( slightly chuckling) Prepare for the biggest @$$ chewing of our lives from Vaughn.

Panel 2/

Vaughn is glaring at the Wolfpack, his eyes are like lasers shooting through them as the head to the jet.

Hardball:(OP) Boys, fear for the safety of your genitals. He is piiiiiissed…

Panel 3/

The Wolfpack is seated on the jet and Vaughn is pacing around.

Vaughn: WHAT THE H3LL WENT ON IN THERE!?! I SENT YOU IN TO TAKE OUT A DANGEROUS TARGET AND YOU ARE TAKEN OUT SINGLE HANDEDLY!! HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME LOOK TO DIRECTOR DUGAN!? A GROUP OF TRAINED JUNIOR AGENTS WERE DEFEATED BY A RANDOM TARGET!!

Dwayne: Sorry Agent Vaughn, I guess we underestimated the target.

Vaughn: YOU’RE D@MN RIGHT YOU DID!!

Panel 4/

Cap: Back on the HAMMER Helicarrier

Dwayne is on the HAMMER database trying to hack the system.

Dwayne: (in thought) I have to find out if this kind of stuff happens all the time here.

Panel 5/

Dwayne gets into the system.

Page 4:

Panel1/

Dwayne sees tons of files in front of him. One reads ‘Recruiting’, another ‘Threats’, and then there is a file called ‘Level 10 Access only’

Dwayne: Oooooh a challenge I see.

Panel 2/

Dwayne works in front of the computer for about ten minutes before he gets the correct password.

Panel 3/

Dwayne clicks on the secret file.

Panel 4/

He brings up a video of a man who had just taken down a criminal getting beaten by a group of HAMMER Agents.

Panel 5/

Out of nowhere comes a man and he takes down the three well trained HAMMER Agents

Page 5:

Panel 1/

The men get away as regular police show up. A HAMMER agent tells the police officers that it never happened.

Dwayne: (OP) Well now I know it happened… What else does HAMMER have in their little bag of secrets?

Panel 2/

Dwayne clicks on another article and live streaming cameras come up of Super-powered people in jail cells, which are in poor condition. The ages look from as young as 13- 40, and they all looked malnourished as they slumped on their metal tables called beds.

Dwayne: This is really sick. I gotta get out of HAMMER and soon...

Panel 3/

After a couple minutes of doing some computer hacking tricks, Dwayne downloads all the files onto his portable hard drive.

Panel 4/

Cap: Dwayne Taylor’s House

Dwayne walks in and freezes right inside the door.

Unseen voice: What is it that you ought to keep after you have given it to someone else?

Dwayne: A promise… Thank you, Tao. You have always followed my parents’ wishes and I am grateful you have.

Panel 5/

An old man walks out brandishing a pistol

Tao: Dwayne, the injured boy is all cleaned up and he is set up in the guest room.

Dwayne: (OP) You’re the best Tao

Page 6:

Panel 1/

Dwayne is looking through the files on his hard drive again, and sees a file titled ‘PROJECT WOLFPACK’

Panel 2/

The file reads… Project Wolfpack, initiated by Agent Wendell Vaughn, is HAMMER’s first attempt to create a team of teenagers who can become specialized weapons for HAMMER to use…

Panel 3/

Dwayne: Weapons!! We are nothing more than weapons to them!!

Panel 4/

Further down Dwayne sees something called the Termination protocol; if one of the Wolfpack members attempts to leave HAMMER on their own terms they will be terminated by any HAMMER Agent on sight and any traces of them will be deleted. If the Wolfpack member knows information that can damage the worlds prospective of HAMMER they must be terminated.

Panel 5/

Dwayne is terrified.

Dwayne: (in thought) I never realized that HAMMER is so much like gang life… There is only one way in and one way out… death. I hope I’m smart enough to find a way out of this.

Page 7:

Panel 1/

Dwayne is back in the Helicarrier training. Agent Vaughn shows up in the observation room.

Vaughn: Alright Wolfpack, today we will be training on how to properly take down a target, with stealth.

Panel 2/

Vaughn presses a button and the room starts taking shape into a city block.

Dwayne: (On his Radio) Ok Wolfpack, fan out! The object of this exercise is stealth… nobody should see you when you got to take down the target.

Panel 3/

Namorita charges at the first robot that walks out and smashes it.

Vaughn: (OP) Namorita you failed the first attempt at the exercise for the Wolfpack. There will be multiple robots coming out of the entrance. You will know which one is the target.

Panel 4/

The robots start flowing in through the city block. Dwayne doesn’t see the target at all.

Dwayne: (On Radio) Wolfpack, stay in your spots until I give the go ahead.

Panel 5/

While watching he sees that Agent Vaughn walks into the training program. Dwayne is a little bit confused but he understands

Hardball: (On Radio) Is that--?

Dwayne: Yup Wolfpack that is our target. He is a Caucasian male, with a HAMMER suit on. Do not engage until I give the go ahead.

Page 8:

Panel 1/

Agent Vaughn sits down and starts reading a news paper. Dwayne waits until there are no robots around the vicinity he is in.

Dwayne: (OP on Radio) Wolfpack, Go in for the strike!!

Panel 2/

Namorita is once again the first to swoop in. She grabs Vaughn and pins him against a wall with one arm cocked back ready to hit him. Vaughn has a crooked smile on his face

Vaughn: Go ahead Namorita, hit me!

Panel 3/

As Namorita goes to hit Vaughn he manages to get out of the way and twist Namorita’s arm. Hardball is running at Vaughn.

Panel 4/

Vaughn throws Namorita into Hardball and they collide into the next building closest to Vaughn.

Panel 5/

The three white tigers circle Vaughn and he starts to laugh.

Panel 6/

Kasper, Angela, and Junior charge Vaughn, and pile on top of him; throwing different combinations of strikes.

Page 9:

Panel 1/

Vaughn explodes from the pile of the tigers. Angela is instantly thrown away from them into a pole.

Panel 2/

Vaughn tosses Kasper and Junior across the training room.

Panel 3/

Dwayne jumps off of the ledge of the construct and Darkhawk tosses him into Vaughn.

Panel 4/

Vaughn catches Dwayne and throws him through a construct

Dwayne: OH $#1T!!!

Panel 5/

Dwayne realizes that this is his chance to get out of HAMMER

Page 10:

Panel 1/

Darkhawk swoops at Vaughn and is smacked with a pole.

Panel 2/

Melter goes unnoticed as he approaches Vaughn from behind. He outstretches his hand, while still a few feet away and to his amazement part of Agent Vaughn’s outfit starts to disintegrate. BOOM!! Everything shakes in the training room.

Panel 3/

Alarms are going off and the Wolfpack goes to where the explosion originated.

Panel 4/

Vaughn looks over his team.

Vaughn: Where is Dwayne at?

Melter: Last time I saw him was when you sent him through the air to this area.

Panel 5/

Some of the members are visibly upset over the seeming loss of their teammate.

Vaughn: Ok Wolfpack. Meet in the Observation room at 1100 hours tomorrow…

Page 11:

Panel 1/

CAP: Taylor Residence, Several hours later

Tao is on a large computer and is working hard as sweat runs down his forehead. He is using multiple hacking techniques to get into government systems.

Panel 2/

Tao then hits the Enter button and pushes up his glasses while documents are printed out.

Panel 3/

Tao walks to Dwayne’s room.

Tao: The documents have been printed out and are sitting out for you on the desk. Will there be anything else… Dwayne?

Page 12:

Dwayne is standing in the adjoining bathroom with a buzz cut, hair is all over the floor and he is putting in different colored contacts.

Dwayne: Tao, just so we are clear, Dwayne Taylor died today, and Donyell Taylor has returned to raise Hell against HAMMER…

Next Issue: Dwayne is now Donyell? What the Hell is going on? What will happen now that Dwayne is ‘out’ of HAMMER?

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

WHOA !!