Marvel Genesis: The Warrior's Three #2

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Irishlad

Author's Note: Feel free to be as nice or as harsh as you like in the comments either way I'd really appreciate the feedback.

Previous Chapter:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-genesis-the-warriors-three/683685/#13

Chapter 2: Death

My name is Hogun and I am about to die.

The reason being a chancellor who is playing the role of a God while my friend Fandral is playing the role of an idiot.

We've been sentenced to execution and there is no hope for us as soon as that hammer hits the altar but for whatever reason I'm not afraid.

I don't know why but for what ever reason I've seen death so much that it seems...familiar and this is just another version of a nightmare I've had ever since I was a young boy.

Sif: Hold it.

Although Asgard does have its ways of providing hope in strange places.

A woman with long dark hair dressed in a a brown cloak makes her way towards the altar.

She keeps her head down looking at her black boots while walking on the wooden floor.

She glances up with her bright blue eyes for a second to see everyone in the courtroom is looking at her with a confused expression of who is this girl?

Eventually she looks up again to see a bitter old chancellor and 6 blades surrounding her neck.

The 6 men surrounding her with the blades clung to her neck are dressed in golden Asgardian armor from head to toe and look less than relaxed.

Sif: Chancellor set these men free.

Chancellor: Set them free? these men are the scum of Asgard and I will not release them until they have learned their lesson.

Sif: How will they learn their lesson if they are killed? Let them go and I will teach them to become warriors of Asgard.

The chancellor leaves out a pitiful laugh at the dark haired woman and starts to yell

Chancellor: THEY ARE BAD ENOUGH AS IT IS BUT NOW YOU WANT TO TEACH THEM HOW TO SWING A SWORD?

Sif:NO CHANCELLOR AN INFANT CAN SWING A SWORD BUT IN ORDER TO BECOME A TRUE WARRIOR OF ASGARD YOU NEED NOBILITY,HONOR AND RESPECT!

Sif: Let them go and you have my word I will teach them this.

The chancellor pauses and takes a deep breath

"I'm sorry but I see no potential in these men,they shall be executed tomorrow."

Sif: Chancellor these men are innocent you can not...

Chancellor:Yes I can I may not be a God in the battlefield, but in this court I am and that is final.

Asgardian Prison

Fandral: We're dead, we're dead oh we are so dead!

Hogun: Calm down Fandral.

Fandral: How can I? we're going to be executed tomorrow doesn't that mean anything to you?!?

Hogun: Of course it does but it makes no sense to worry it will only make things worse.

Fandral: HOW MUCH WORSE CAN THINGS GET? YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING NO SENSE! what do you think Volstagg?

Volstagg has remained quiet ever since this whole thing started and he's remained sitting in the corner of the cell without a word as well.

He was always the optimistic one but it's hard to stay optimistic when you're about to die.

Eventually he gets up and says

"There is no giant we can't slay"

Fandral: what?

Volstagg starts singing one of our songs we used to play when we were young and for whatever reason we all start to sing and dance.

There is no giant we can't slay
There is no song that we can't play
So fill your glass with wine and jump around with glee
Because we are we are The Warriors Three
We've seen evil, eye to eye
He said to us boys don't ya know you're gonna die
So we turned to him and shouted ENOUGH and we poked him in the eye.
We said listen up close and listen near
You're the last person we will ever fear
So here's a glass go ahead and FILL IT WITH WINE and jump around with glee
Because we've said it once and we'll say it again we are we are The Warriors Three.♫

W--

Sif: Sorry to interrupt your party lads but would you like to get out?

No Caption Provided

The woman with dark hair and bright blue eyes is standing over the two guards who were guarding our door.

Fandral: Yes! yes a thousand times YES!, THANK YOU SO MUCH my lady.

Hogun: I'm sorry but who are you?

She breaks the barrier holding our door together with her sword and glances at me with a hint of a smile and says

"Sif"

VOLSTAGG GRASPS SIF IN HIS ARMS LIFITING HER UP OFF HER FEET SHAKING HER FROM SIDE TO SIDE.

Volstagg: HA HA, LADY SIF YOU SAVED US MY NAME IS VOLs....

Fandral thrudges his way through Volstagg's large stomach and elbows his gut.

Volstagg: OOF!

Fandral: Now now Volstagg that isn't the way to handle a lady. Allow me introduce myself my name is

Fandral: OW!

... Volstagg gouges fandral's eyes and he leaves out a screech and they start scrapping.

Hogun: Excuse my friends I'm very grateful you saved us but I just have one question....why?

Sif: The gods are going to die.

Fandral and Volstagg go quiet and have a look of shock on their face.

Hogun: What do you mean?

Sif: Eir is dead and as we speak war with Odin is in the works you must help me find the person responsible.

Fandral: We'll help you but this person could be anywhere in the nine worlds we won't be able to predict where he is.

Sif: We won't but I know someone who does that's why we are heading to Vanaheim.

Fandral: Okay but first we need to get out of.....uh oh

Balder:HALT!

No Caption Provided

Balder:I AM BALDER OF ASGARD AND YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Next Chapter: COMING SOON!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

It's...so....good....

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Irishlad

haha thank you.

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love how you incorporate art man... like it!!!