Marvel Genesis: The Punisher Part 8

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

It's been a while but decided to try to bring this bad boy towards a close. Rated MA and owned by Marvel

No Caption Provided

Continued from:Part 4: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-the-punisher-4-659685/

Part 5:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-the-punisher-5-661284/

Part 6:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-the-punisher-6-662210/

Part 7:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/marvel-genesis-the-punisher-7-739633/

Richard gulped and looked beyond the gun to the cold, stern eyes drilling into his with utter hatred “Heyyyyy Frank, now let’s not do anythin…”

Blam!

The bullet slammed into Richard’s thigh, popping it like a balloon, filling the cockpit of the helicopter with bits of flesh and blood. Richard screamed and convulsed like a wounded animal. He had nowhere to go as the chopper rose higher into the sky except either out, or at Frank; either option was certain death.

“Fran…”

Frank flipped the gun, caught the barrel of the Colt Anaconda and smashed the butt into Richard’s front teeth, shattering them like glass! Richard grabbed his face as Frank pistol whipped him over the back of the head several times.

“Shut up! Shut Up! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!” roared Frank as he beat the only son of Wilson Fisk senseless. Frank screamed as he forced himself to stop and looked down at the heavily bleeding, shallow breathing, barely conscious man slumped in the passenger seat of the helicopter.

“You need to be punished!” growled Frank as he headed the chopper towards New York “And so does your father!”

One Police Plaza, New York

Sergeant Linus Lieberman knocked on his captain’s door. “Sir?”

“What is it?” barked the captain as he one finger typed a document.

“Frank Castle called me and, he’s heading here.”

“WHAT??!”

“He also instructed me to contact a Matt Murdock from Murdock & Nelson.” added Lieberman.

“Did you trace the call?”

“No sir, there wasn’t time.” Linus rubbed the back of his neck, his neck only flared up when something bad was going to happen.

Airspace over Scranton

Frank pushed the chopper to its limits. He looked over at the bashed, bleeding figure of Richard Fisk who struggled for consciousness. It would be so easy to end this filth here and now. Frank raised his foot and stomped him.

“Wake up you animal!”

Richard’s eyes fluttered as he came to, crying like a child. “Please…”

Frank kicked him again; the chopper lurched towards the ground. “Don’t you dare!” Frank barked. “Don’t you dare ask for mercy you %$^#! Where’s your phone? WHERE?”

Richard clumsily fumbled through his pockets before bringing out his phone.

“Call that fat %$$#@ you call a father!” snarled Frank as he brought his foot up.

“I don’t know where he is!” squealed Richard as he cowered in the corner.

“CALL HIM!”

Richard punched in some numbers.

“Put it on speaker!” growled Frank as the lights of New York City came up on the horizon.

The phone rang and rang before going to a simple voicemail “Speak!”

“You’re next!” said Frank as he grabbed the phone and smashed it to pieces on the dashboard freaking Richard out.

One Police Plaza

Frank hovered above the roof. Dozens of cops had surrounded the helipad. There was no escape for either of them. Slowly he brought the helicopter down. As he touched ground dozens of guns were pointed in his direction so Frank grabbed Richard by the neck and used him as a human shield and got out of the chopper.

“Back up!” ordered Frank.

“There’s nowhere to go Castle!” replied an officer “Release the hostage and we’ll talk.”

“I need a megaphone.” Frank said. As he looked around and nobody moved he fired a shot into the air making everyone jump. “I said MEGAPHONE!”

Hastily a megaphone was brought forth and slid across the ground to him.

“Okay, now give us the hostage!”

Frank watched the police as they inched closer. He applied pressure to Richard’s neck. “Pick it up Fisk!”

Richard grabbed the device.

“Turn it on and tell them what you did!”

Richard nodded “I killed his family!”

“LOUDER!”

“I KILLED HIS FAMILY!” he screamed over the hum of the chopper blades.

Frank pointed his gun at the cops “Did you hear that? This ^%$##@ killed my family! My wife! MY KIDS! YOU KILLED MY KIDS!” Frank drove the barrel of the gun into Richard’s temple.

“MR CASTLE!” a voice cut through the cacophony. “My name is Matthew Murdock! You wanted me here to be your lawyer. Can I advise you to put down the weapon so we can talk?”

No Caption Provided

Frank looked at Richard Fisk, who hours earlier was a smart mouthed punk and now, a bleeding snivelling mess. His blood boiled inside him, he just wanted to pull the trigger. Frank slowly stood up straight and pointed the gun towards the cops and let it drop from his fingers tips.

“Thank you!”

Frank grabbed Richard by the shoulders and hoisted him up, the spinning rotor blades slicing his head like a piece of fruit in a blender showering all who were on the roof in a fine spray of blood. Frank dropped the headless body and sank to his knees as the cops raced in and tackled him to the ground.

To be continued...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Reading backwards. A Rose by any other name is just as decapitated. Can't wait to see how this starts?!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Reading backwards. A Rose by any other name is just as decapitated. Can't wait to see how this starts?!

I think that's the first time Punisher has killed someone with a rotor blade...don't quote me though :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

As much as you want to kill him I suggest not. Closure is the enemy of serial. That it's unless you kill him an then close with a scene with Wilson. The more anguish we feel that you've left threads the more it says about us wanting to read more of your writing.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prankster: It's comics, nobody ever dies properly

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImpurestCheese
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I killed a Z-lister and you brought them back! Well at least the costume. Asides from Uncle Ben Parker, everyone comes back for the party

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: And what level of villain was in the costume? How many of the of the other characters on that list have returned from the grave? Answer Two; Karven the Hunter (Zombie), Hecate (Goddess) not exactly bound by normal human science are they?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Oh god what kind of cyber voodoo have I unleashed in the group?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped