Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Marvel Genesis: The Hulk- Part One

Some would call it the beginning of the end.

Some would call it a blessing.

Some would call it a curse.

But most….most would call it THE HULK.

Untold Tales of The Hulk Chapter Two:

Paramedics swarmed the area like bees would swarm a hive. Few survived the blast. Among them was Bruce Banner, however. As he was being carted away, he felt weak. He was conscious, but couldn’t make his arms work. He loaded into an ambulance with two other doctors and carted away. It was then he heard a voice in his head.

What…what happen to Hulk?

Who—who’s talking? He thought back

Hulk…remember…light….puny human…

Oh my God! The Experiment!

Bruce felt his body shook as a doctor tried defibrillators on him

WHO TRY TO HURT HULK!?

Listen to me…Hulk? You’re a creature from another dimension…I think…we are psychically bonded…together.

“No response.” He heard a doctor say.

“Try again. Clear!”

His body shook again.

HULK SICK OF PUNY HUMAN! HULK NOT WANT PUNY HUMAN! HULK NOT LIKE PEOPLE TRYING TO HURT HIM!

Bruce cried in agony as he began to grow bigger, he felt his flesh stretch like a rubber band about to snap. He contracted in pain and his voice turned into a deep baritone.

“HULK….SMASH!”

“What the hell--?”

“GREEN! HE’S TURNING GREEN!”

“Oh, God what’s happening?!”

“—Don’t want this, I don’t want this--!”

“NOW HULK IS IN CONTROL!” With the swat of his heavy bat-like arm, he knocked the two doctors through the ambulance.

No, don’t kill them!

HULK SMASH ALL WEAKLINGS! HULK STRONGER THAN ALL OF THEM!

Hulk tore the side of the ambulance like tin foil, and surprisingly leaped miles into the air. Bruce could almost feel the wind on his face, it almost felt painful he was moving so fast through the air.

Why?! Why are you doing this? He asked.

HULK BORN TO BE WARRIOR! CONSTANTLY MOCKED BY ABOMINATION! NEVER AS STRONG! NOW HULK IS STRONGER! HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS!

Oh God….there are others!

Suddenly, Hulk plummeted to the ground, as Banner and he fought for control of the monster’s body.

“HAVE…TO FIND…THE OTHERS!” Banner shouted through Hulk.

“HULK…NOT….CARE!”

Meanwhile:

The Leader awoke, scratching his giant head. “What happened—ah yes, the experiment…My superior mind must have suppressed the other…” he pondered this fact. “Yet I share memories with the others…how can this be--?”

“Another of your monologues, Leader?” A voice came from behind him.

“Ah, my slave,” The Leader said, looking at another monster, with green scaly skin, and fish like ears. “Come with me, Abomination, how did you suppress your other?”

Abomination smiled. “I didn’t.” With the force surpassing that of a jackhammer, Abomination smashed his fist into The Leader. “You see, ‘Leader’, I took the creature, it didn’t take me…I share the memories of this Abomination,” Emil leaped into the air in a similar manner of The Hulk. “And I’ll find The Hulk, AND Banner, and kill them both!”

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

bump