Marvel Genesis: Spider Man 2099 Ch. 9: The Vulture Part Five

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Miguel cradled Vulture's dead body, as he lay on the ground, bleeding to death, he reached out to Spider Man 2099.

"S-Spider Man...forgive me for what I did...I'm s-s-ssorry...I've tried to m-make things right." His chin quivered. "I-I hope I have atoned for m-my mistake...p-please...forgive m--" His hand collapsed to the ground.

Spider Man 2099 tensed. "You...YOU KILLED HIM!" He shouted at Max Fury.

"That's ri-ight." Fury said. "And you're next." He swung his leg at Miguel, who blocked the attack and went for a jab to the stomach. Max Fury intercepted his next blow and threw a powerful uppercut, making him flip to regain his balance.

"You're good." Max said, pulling out a knife.

"I've heard this all before." He leaped at him, kicking him. "AND IT WASN'T FUNNY THE FIRST TIME!" He threw a few jabs followed by a left cross. Max blocked his next jab and took out his legs. He went to stab him, but Miguel rolled to one side, and threw his leg at Max's jaw. He grunted as he stumbled back, and Miguel got up to his feet.

"Very soon," Fury said, "backup will arrive. Our numbers will overwhelm you...you will be brainwashed, like the Vulture."

Miguel's fist clenched. "No. Way. In. HELL!" He punched him in the face, and blood flew from his nose. He slashed his arm, making him drop the knife. "YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT MAN! YOU'LL PAY FOR IT!" He webbed his eyes. "Can't see."

"That's the point." Miguel threw a powerful kick to Max's side. "I can still hear you!" Max shouted, blocked his next moves. He grabbed his arm and twisted it, tearing it out of it's socket. Miguel screamed in shock. "This. Ends. NOW!" He threw a kick to his jaw, then followed with a roundhouse kick. "I ever tell you I am SICK. TO DEATH. OF SECRET. ORGANIZATIONS!" Putting all his force behind him, he stabbed Max through the chest with his talons, and to his surprise, electricity came out. "001001100011010101" Max crackled with electricity, and fell to the floor, lifeless. "A...robot?" He heard a voice behind him,and he instinctively fled.

Epilogue:

Shadow Council agents swarmed the place.

"Max Fury is out." one of them said.

"We got a live one!" Someone shouted, kneeling beside Vulture. "The brainwashing his worn off...looks like he'll need some more."

Spider Man...Vulture thought, as he was too weak to talk. ...why?

The agents carried him off.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Fantastic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@TheCannon: thanks!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

You don't have to thank me. Just keep writing these incredible Spider-man 2099 stories.