Marvel Genesis: Spider Man 2099 Ch. 6: The Vulture Part Two

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

The Vulture soared above the streets of Manhattan with Miguel in his grip.

"WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He cried? "YOU BREAK INTO MY APARTMENT AND TRY TO KILL ME?"

"You hit me and you fall to your death." Vulture sneered.

Miguel's fist clenched. "No. No way!" His fist clenched and rammed into Vulture with a powerful jab. "NO DAMN WAY!" Vulture dropped him, and he shot a web line onto a building. He swung his way toward Vulture, kicking his midsection. "What was that you said about falling?"

Vulture soared through the air, and eventually caught himself, unsheathing talons.

"You've got talons?" Miguel asked, unsheathing his. "So do I!" He swung at him, throwing a kick to his face, causing him to land at a nearby building.

"What's this about?" Miguel shouted, pummeling Vulture. "Why do you want to kill me so badly?"

Vulture sunk his talons deep into Miguel's flesh, making him cry out in pain.

"I've hated you forever."

"I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE FOR A WEEK!" He kicked Vulture, and he flew back, putting himself in a martial arts stance. "You ruined my life."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Of course you don't."

The two ran for each other, and Vulture blocked Miguel's kick and tossed him back. He slashed him across the face and kicked him in the stomach. Miguel threw a punch to Vulture's head and followed with a kick to his solar plexus. He was hit in retaliation with a roundhouse kick, and he slipped off the edge. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!" He shouted, sticking to the wall. He flipped back onto the building and Vulture flew over his head, slashing his back. Miguel threw his leg behind him, landing a solid hit on Vulture. "I want you to SUFFER!" Miguel shot web into the air, pulling Vulture to the ground and slamming him with a right cross.

Vulture then stuck his leg, and used his momentary advantage to stab Miguel in the forehead, slowly, everything went black.

"Vulture to the Shadow Council." Vulture said over his comm link. "Spider Man's out."

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

My God what a good story.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

Great stories. I think I like the Spider-man 2099 ones more, but the Batman one are great too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCannon: what do you like about the series specifically?