Marvel Genesis: Spider Man 2099 Ch. 5: The Vulture Part One

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Blood dripped onto the floor, and a trail of it was left behind as the Shadow Council Agents dragged the man down the main hall to their leader's office. Green feathers fluttered off of him one by one, as a result of the beating he took.

"Nuuuuhh...I-I don' want this..." he slurred.

"Shut up, Toomes." an Agent said, smacking his face with the butt of his gun. The Agents finally dragged him into their leader's office and sat him in the chair and plugged him in.

The leader inhaled a breath of his cigar, and puffed out a smoke ring. "So, Adrian?" The man asked him, "tell me honestly....do you think you're a hero?"

"I-I've savvved innocennnt livves." he slurred his words together. "I helllp peopllle."

"Wrong answer." The man said, pressing a button underneath his desk. A jolt was sent up Toomes' spine, and he screamed in agony as he was electrified.

"Are you a hero?"

"Yes."

"Defiant to the end. B***."

Another jolt.

"Are you a hero?"

It continued for hours. Finally, Adrian spoke. "I-I-I ammm Adddriaaan Toooomesss....I-I-I am a villainnnn."

"Who is your enemy?" The man asked.

"SSSSSPIDER MAN!"

Miguel payed the man up front. He gave him the dollar bill and the man looked at it, wide eyed. "That should cover the rent for a while, right?" Miguel asked.

The man started at the Benjamin pressed into the dollar. "Hell, man...you can stay here as long as you like!"

Miguel entered his apartment. Probably filled with roaches. He thought. The man acts like he's never seen a hundred dollars in his life...guess there's less money in circulation now. I really should open a bank account.

Suddenly, Miguel heard a banging at the door. "It's open!" He shouted. He then felt his head buzzing. Spider sense. He leapt to hastily put on his costume.

A heavily armored man broke the door down, he looked around and found no trace of Miguel.

"Spider Man..." he said. "I know you're here." He looked up to see Spider Man clinging to a roof.

"No problem." the man said. He pressed a button on his belt, and the armor collapsed to the floor, revealing green wings sprouting from his back. He carried a machine gun in his hands.

"You can call me The Vulture."

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Fantastic. I love your Spider-man 2099 stories.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@TheCannon: thank you very much!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers