Marvel genesis Spide Man 2099 Ch. 9

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Miguel threw a table at his wall. Cursing at himself. “I SHOULD HAVE SAVED HIM!” He yelled to himself. “TOOMES SHOULD HAVE BEEN SAFE! I LET HIM GO! I-“ Miguel collapsed to the floor, and felt random jolts of pain go through his body. What the hell is going on? He thought to himself. Something’s wrong…body…feels like it’s on fire! All at once, the pain stopped. He felt his face. Something’s wrong…an aftereffect of time travel….? Regardless, I only know one person who can help me….I need to find Peter Parker….

Miguel swings through the city, shooting webs, swinging by on flagpoles, and doing what he loves most. If this were under any other circumstances, he says to himself, I'd be loving this, but I need to find Peter--his gaze turns to a kid in a red and blue uniform.Parker...ALL RIGHT!

Miguel swings by, cutting him off. "Who the heck are you?!?" Peter asked in a worried tone.

"The Ghost of Christmas past," he said sarcastically. "Listen, kid, I need you're help--"

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Spider Man shouted. Miguel raised his arms as if to say 'I mean you no harm.' and explained. "I'm from the future. That much I can tell you. I'm the Spider Man of the year 2099."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Have I attacked you or anything?"

"....no."

"Listen, I've traveled back through time, and I need your help. In your era, Peter Parker is the best scientist--"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW--"

Miguel's tone grows stern. "I told you, kid...I'm from the future. Your name is a legacy among people in my era....there's gonna be some great **** in your life, but there'll also be **** that's pretty horrible....My predicament is, since traveling into your era, I'm beginning to feel....spasms of pain, and I thought you might be able to help me."

Peter thinks for a moment. "I don't have the tools necessary for the job, but I know this person that's working on an experimental growth regeneration serum...."

Miguel crept into the lab, looking around. Got to be in here somewhere, he thought to himself, that reparative growth serum should be in this lab Peter told me about. He grabbed a beaker, reading it.

“Lizard Man growth serum…”

Suddenly, and animal voice growled. “You shouldn’t be here….” Miguel turned around. “Who said that?!”

“Go away while you still can…”

“I need this—“

“IT’S MINE!” All of a sudden, a lizard man jumped out from the shadows, slashing Miguel across the face and delivering a powerful kick, sending him flying into chemicals. “I WARNED YOU!” He shouted. “GET OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!” Miguel flung his leg up, kicking the lizard in the jaw. “Who are you?!” he asked.

“I AM THE LIZARD MAN!” He shouted, biting into his shoulder. Miguel howled in pain and stuck the lizard with his own talons, making him let go. BAM! He grabbed his head and slammed it into a table. The Lizard Man flung his arm back, knocking Miguel backward, he used the advantage and kicked him out the window. “LEAVE!!!” The Lizard Man shouted.

Miguel crept into the lab, looking around. Got to be in here somewhere, he thought to himself, that reparative growth serum should be in this lab Peter told me about. He grabbed a beaker, reading it.

“Lizard Man growth serum…”

Suddenly, and animal voice growled. “You shouldn’t be here….” Miguel turned around. “Who said that?!”

“Go away while you still can…”

“I need this—“

“IT’S MINE!” All of a sudden, a lizard man jumped out from the shadows, slashing Miguel across the face and delivering a powerful kick, sending him flying into chemicals. “I WARNED YOU!” He shouted. “GET OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!” Miguel flung his leg up, kicking the lizard in the jaw. “Who are you?!” he asked.

“I AM THE LIZARD MAN!” He shouted, biting into his shoulder. Miguel howled in pain and stuck the lizard with his own talons, making him let go. BAM! He grabbed his head and slammed it into a table. The Lizard Man flung his arm back, knocking Miguel backward, he used the advantage and kicked him out the window. “LEAVE!!!” The Lizard Man shouted.

Miguel swung around the city. "Have to find Parker." he muttered. "Have to find Parker..." He clenched his jaw as another burst of pain made his muscles tighten, and he let go of his web. He crashed to the ground. My shoulder! He thought. I think I broke my shoulder! Have to find help! Have to find that lizard guy......only this time He got up, slowly, while clutching his shoulder find him in the daytime...

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ekrolo

Cool, I really liked Miguel O Hara in Edge of Time and Shattered Dimensions, this was a real treat to read, (prime bump up my series lolololol).

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CapFanboy

@primepower53: Dude. AMAZING JOB!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapFanboy said:

@primepower53: Dude. Spidey's mine, and my Petey doesn't speak like that.

you approved this a while ago.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#5  Edited By TheCannon

Nice!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCannon: @CapFanboy: @ekrolo: thanks!