Marvel Genesis: Silver Surfer part 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

Decrypted Transmission Log- Bartak  

Bartak to Skrull black fleet, I have gathered the intel and samples and need immediate evac, the Silver man has been sighted, I repeat the Silver man has been sighted. I'm prepared for full debreif upon pick up. End Transmission  

I assume I've been spotted, I can feel the usual panic my presence typically brings with it. I don't blame them, messengers of doom are rarely appreciated. I've never seen the  Shi'ar when it was their world up for destruction. I wonder how they will react, will they grovel and beg me to leave, or perhaps fight to the death like the Kree? Regardless, it is time to make myself known at least give them the option to flee before my master comes.  

I broke through the cloud cover over the Imperial palace to the sound of screams, I so despise that sound. Before I had the chance to deliver my message a young Nova corpsman came toward me with great speed. Out of instinct I swatted him away. The rest of the Corpsmen followed to meet a similar fate. I knew the Centurion was coming but this one actually managed to surprise me which given my abilities is nothing short of amazing. I won't kill him, it would be a shame for the peace keepers of the universe to lose such a skilled warrior, but I did need to put him down to deliver my message. I had thought the fight over before receiving another surprise. A creature I'd never seen before knocked me off my board and made me feel pain for the first time since I left Zenn La.   

He came at me with speed and fury I had never experienced before. What type of creature is this, that can make a herald of Galactus bleed. Finally I struck back and to my amazement the creature came back to his feet. With that the battle had truly begun. I could feel the land quake with each punch we were evenly matched strength and speed and he seemed unfazed by my energy blasts but after several hours of combat the beast began to tire due to blood loss and he attempted a last effort blast of energy from his eyes that most likely would have ended me had I not dodged it. Finally he fell and I was free to speak. Before I said a word I was hit by a fairly weak energy beam, I looked over to see the Corpsman who I'd swatted upon my arrival.   

He seemed out of place here, he stepped too heavy to be a Shi'ar, and was too small and pale to be a Kree and far too brave to be a Skrull. I was quite shocked to see this creature standing before me. He was obviously in terrible pain, could barely stand yet he was ready to fight me regardless. I walked over to him and he swung to strike me but fell to his knees from the effort, he had several shattered bones. I truly believe this creature would fight me to death if he were able even knowing he had no hope of victory. I don't know why but I could not bring myself to call my master after seeing that look in his eye. I told him that today he had saved the Shi'ar home world.  

I'm now find myself in the difficult position of informing Galactus that I found no world for him to dine on, with any luck perhaps he's already been feed  by another herald