Marvel: Genesis -- Sentry Ch. 2

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Disclaimer: All Sentry and sentry related characters created by any one except me is the sole property of marvel/whoever. I'm not a lawyer.

Last time: Our hero finds himself in the middle of New York City after a puzzling bout with a hatted stranger. Who can teleport. So can his house....apparently. You know, at some point someone just has to scream "bad writing".

The light was blinding. Lifting a hand to cover his eyes, Robert coughed, half expecting the sharp pain that had plagued his ribs for far too long to shoot through him again, he wasn't expecting time to stop, but it did. Dropping his arm, he looked around, taking in all the sights that an average New Yorker could have missed, and also the one that they couldn't. Behind the massive blinding light was a freight train, and behind the freight train was an extremely angry grey humanoid. An extremely angry large grey humanoid. The clenching of fists brought time back to its usual pace, but also brought the force of knuckles to face as Bob was knocked sideways into a Italian deli. Sprawled amidst various cold cuts, glass shards and scrunched wrappers, Bob moaned, lightly, like the well mannered Christian boy he used to be. Unfortunately, his sparring partner did not possess a similar affection for manners. Picking the uniformed blonde earthling from the floor, Gor'ol screamed, lifting his opponent into the air and hurling him back outside through the Sentry shaped hole in the glass.

After tumbling through endless heaps of rubble, Robert pushed off the ground, taking to the sky in hopes of a new offensive. This move, though well thought out, was poorly executed, resulting in another Sentry shaped hole, this time halfway up a skyscraper. Robert had given up, and as he accepted that the remainder of his career would likely appear between fake nudes of B list celebrities and drawings of murder kittens, yellow orbs popped up from the floor, filling the New York skyline. As Gor'ol reached for one, it popped in his face, sending him hurtling backwards at a frightening speed. Once his limp body came to a stop, the yellow orbs descended, surrounding every inch of grey skin they could find. Robert reached the ground just quick enough to see the orbs, and the body, melt into the pavement and disappear completely from sight.

xNahtebx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

More Sentry? For real? For actual real? MY HEART *clutches chest*

And you used Bionic Death Kitty? I...I can no handle the awesome. Such a compliment, dude. Wow 8D (guarantees later coherent response)

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xnahtebx said:

More Sentry? For real? For actual real? MY HEART *clutches chest*

And you used Bionic Death Kitty? I...I can no handle the awesome. Such a compliment, dude. Wow 8D (guarantees later coherent response)

Yes, more sentry! Though not as fun as the first chapter. This will set up the end of the introduction set. Remember to collect all sets for your chance to win a free backrub. Yes! That's right! A free back! AND IT COMES WITH RUBBING!

xNahtebx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfanboy: That sounds awesome! RUBBING IS A THING I LIKE 8D

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xnahtebx said:

@capfanboy: That sounds awesome! RUBBING IS A THING I LIKE 8D

I refuse to comment on the grounds of you could ban me.

xNahtebx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xNahtebx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xnahtebx said:

@capfanboy said:

@xnahtebx said:

@capfanboy: I would never <3

You did promise not to

And I would never break a promise to you :)

I seem to remember a "I promise that isn't my leather zip mask" floating around once.....

But you're right.

It was mine.

xNahtebx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfanboy: It might have been mine, what of it...>_>

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xNahtebx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xNahtebx
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xnahtebx said:

@capfanboy; *shrugs* End result is the same...

With it on my head.....the mask I mean...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Good stuff although I lijed the first chapter more.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good stuff although I lijed the first chapter more.

So did I, I'm just getting combat out of the way so I can move on to having fun with it

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@capfanboy: Oh-kay...did I miss something? It's short and weird and...I just don't get it!

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfanboy: Oh-kay...did I miss something? It's short and weird and...I just don't get it!

This chapter acts as a bridge that will probably make more sense with subsequent chapters. (The long version with more information is one its way to your inbox)