Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Introduction: 

His name is Miles Morales. At age 13 he was put into a think tank. Not long after, an orginization named H.A.M.M.E.R took control of it.  
At age 17, he discovered the truth about H.A.M.M.E.R, and he was locked up because of it.  

That was ten years ago...  

Since then, he has been poked and prodded, for something called the "super soldier formula," run by Norman Osborn. Today he demonstrates his abilities in front of Norman's boss, Dugan.  

"Okay, Miles," Osborn says "I'm going to drop the ceiling, and as the time passes, the amount of condensed weight will be gradually increased, once the system detects you can't hold the weight, it will automatically shut down."  

Miles stood for hours, holding up the cieling, and once it gave way, he heard a hum, and the machine began to rise back up.  

"Good job, Morales," Osborn said, "You're at ten tons. Next we'll check your agility."  

Miles knew the drill. He went swinging on trapiezes, and through narrow hoops, and stuck to the wall in the end.  

Dugan looked at Miles, then to Osborn, then back at Miles, then back at Osborn.  
He beckoned for him.  
"Norman, could I talk to you for second?"  

They stepped outside.  

"What is it, Dugan?"  
"You said you were re creating the super soldier program, not one of your damn spider inventions."  
"But, sir, the spider program is the closest thing we have to the super soldier program, do the results--"  
"Let's just say I want better results next time, Osborn."  
"Y-yes sir."  

Miles was then locked away with the rest of the heroes and villains. After a while a ***man*** came along, and the doors to their cells opened up.  
He asked for one thing: For them to help take down H.A.M.M.E.R.  

They happily obliged. Miles used his training against the very people who trained him. It felt good to be fighting.  

He then noticed a man draw a gun to the hero next to him. He quickly used a power Norman taught him...he put his middle and ring finger to his palm and oustretched his thumb, and webbing shot out of his wrist. He pulled the gun away and knocked the guard out.  

While everybody celebrated, Miles snuck away in the confusion. He used the stealth he had learned to sneak into a costume shop. He bought a scarlet spandex costume and a blue hoodie. He knew H.A.M.M.E.R would be looking for Miles Morales, but not the SCARLET SPIDER! 

*** 3D-Man ***

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Blizaga101

cool, its a nice introduction to the scarlet spider, cant wait for the next one
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

I wrote a comment to this post yesterday. Where did it go?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
I asked for the thread to be deleted, because I thought I'd be writing someone else. Turns out I'm not (yet) so I'm back to writing this!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Oh I see. Anyways, it's a great chapter. Can't wait to read more.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123

This is an awesome idea. Keep it up!

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By White Assassin

great beginning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123
@White Assassin: 
@Blizaga101: 

Thanks guys!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Two:  

My name is Mile Morales. I recently decided I wanted to help people as "The Scarlet Spider." I rented an apartment in the suicide slums of New York to keep an eye on the scum. I had been locked up by H.A.M.M.E.R against my will for ten years. It's about time I finally decided to do some good.  
I caught my first big break when I saw it on every news channel:

Five terrorists kidnap school bus full of preschoolers! Any law enforcment involvment will result in the death of the children! They demand five billion dollars and a ticket out of the country!  

I was able to calculate where the bus would be based on where they were headed, how fast they were going, and how long it would take me to get there.  

I stood on top of a building as the but drove by, and jumped off, using my cling-to-any-surface-ability granted to me during a super soldier test, I land cleanly on the roof, and don't slide off, despite the speed. The only problem was: They heard my landing.  

"What was that?" One of them asked.  
"Probably just a bird ****ing on the roof."  
"I ain't taking no chanced, I'm killing it!"  

My (what Norman called) "spider sense" goes off seconds before the shoots, alowing me to flip out of the way.  

I crawl underneath the bus, and make my way to the back door.  

Using my stealth is had learned from H.A.M.M.E.R (the only good thing they did for me was give me combat skills.) I break the back window of the bus, and nobody even know's I'm there!  

"****, man! There's something there!" One of them shouts. He grabs a kid and points a semi automatic at her head.  
"GET OUTTA HERE! YOU WANT HER TO DIE?!"  
I shoot webbing at the trigger, and using speed to quickly disarm all the men and toss their guns out the windows.  

I then make my big debut!  
"Who are you?"  
"The Scarlet Spider!"  
"HE'S DEAD IS WHO HE IS!" One of them runs up to me. I sidestep him and hit him with a right cross. I then kick him in the gut and he falls into a seat, uncoscious.  

Another man runs at me, but my spider sense warns me of it, and I grab his arm while he's in mid punch and throw him out the back window.  

Two more go to hit me, but I flip up to the roof. I then flip off the roof and kick both of them.  

The last man pulls out a gun he had concealed and points it at the bus driver. I react on instince and throw a web line and slam him into the wall. I then web him there.  

"Who are you?" asks the bus driver.  
"Just drive."  

When I arrive home that night I get more than I bargained for! Seven men in H.A.M.M.E.R suits had found me!  

"Miles Morales, you have escaped the custody of H.A.M.M.E.R... 

...Your sentence is death.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Holy Spidey! Great chapter!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Thanks!
The Impersonator

Forum Posts