Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator  Online

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series is a spin-off from Project X: The Birth of Wolverine and Marvel Genesis: Wolverine.

Note- This series takes place after Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 74- Sabretooth, Part 4.

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Sabretooth, Part 3- Wisdom

Pete Wisdom led Victor Creed into one of the abandoned buildings of Paris. The building was once used an underground complex to fight the Germans back in the 1940s. Victor recalls how he came here to fight and kill the French soldiers as a way to escape from the Germans in exchange of helping them. It was a mere coincidence that Victor was brought here for a good reason. Maybe, Pete is trying to tell Victor something.

Victor thought that the building was served as the base of operations where Pete and his team of agents would work together to find the blue mutant. But there were some people around, working on their desks, tapping the keyboards in front of the computers. He had never seen anything like this. For some reason, these agents came to Paris. They could easily work in the main headquarters back in London.

The other agents were following them, just to make sure that Victor Creed doesn’t escape from their grasp or attack them, including their leader, Pete Wisdom. For years, Pete had worked for the government, proving to be a valuable asset. Now, he’s in charge of the British Intelligence Agency known as the MI-13. In the past, Logan visited him once to stop the U-Men from stealing mutant organs in order to make them powerful enough to wipe out mutantkind. Logan had done the mission well with a small help. Pete wonders if Victor is going to succeed on this new mission. For Victor, it doesn’t matter as long as he finds Mystique.

Pete told his agents to stand back as he led Victor and himself to enter the small room. Pete closed the door behind him. This small room was used for a World War 2 operative to snipe the German enemies out from the open. Victor sort of smiled how he killed the sniper from behind.

“Why did you bring me here?” Victor asked, just wondering about Pete’s intentions. Pete didn’t respond to his comments. He just went closer to the desk, opened the drawer, and took out a piece of paper, which was printed from one of his agents to map out the location of the blue mutant’s whereabouts. He laid out the printed paper on the table for Victor Creed to look at.

Victor noticed the paper. The paper consisted of the lines being drawn out to precise locations in Paris. These locations were meant to pinpoint where Raven could be hiding. But it’s hard to tell since Raven can disguise as anybody. But the question is this. Why would Raven come to Paris for? There wasn’t any secret government agency in France for that matter. Maybe, Raven have learned that Pete had setup his small headquarters, so that she couldn’t have the chance to bypass the security since there were small amount of people working here.

“I asked you a question,” Victor said. “D@mn you, runt!” He raised his arm and slammed on the table, ignoring the paper. Pete smiled and knew what Victor was thinking about.

“You need to slow down, Vic,” Pete said. “I only brought you here to examine possible locations of our blue friend.”

“Heh!” Victor said. “Blue friend? It sounds to me that you’re having fun with this b!tch. One thing for sure is that you and your stupid agents ain’t working in London. What kinda reason you all should be here for? With this kinda size?”

“You’re smart, Vic,” Pete said. “This is why General Hudson sent you here to help us. As a matter of fact, our main agency is temporarily shut down due to possible security breach. We have confirmed that Raven must have got inside the agency without further notice. I needed to keep my base of operations low. We took extreme measures to make this happen.”

“Why Paris?” Victor asked. He was curious to know about it after what he had went through to get out of the country alive. He had to work for the Germans just to make his escape. First, he was tortured by them, then he was their f*cking dog being sent to kill Jewish women like animals. But it didn’t make a difference. He had the urge to kill, anyways.

“To answer your question, Vic,” Pete said. “We had to lure Raven out here in the open, so that we could capture her. So far, Raven hadn’t showed up, which is why you have to help us.”

“You’re kiddin’ me?” Victor said. He never thought Pete Wisdom could be so stupid just to do such a thing. But the fact is that Pete does have a good plan in luring the blue mutant.

“Okay, Pete,” Victor said. “If you say is true, then how do we know that blue b!tch has already entered our operations and then got out?”

“Let me show you something,” Pete said. Victor wondered if this going to be one of those hot knives being thrown at him. Instead, Pete activated a button on the side of the desk. A holographic screen just appeared on the wall out of nowhere. The screen showed ten people in the building including Pete and Victor. The rest of the agents were guarding outside the abandoned building. There were fifteen of them.

“Hmm,” Victor said, “Okay...How do you trust your agents then?”

“Watch and learn,” Pete said. He called out his agent through the communication link. The agent outside the communication link quickly enhanced the images of the people currently staying inside and outside the building. The images of the people got shrouded in several colours like a chameleon making it invisible.

“As you can see,” Pete continued, “these coloured images could tell us one of my people is an imposter. So far, the colours didn’t change. If the colours shifted into another colour, which we don’t have a colour for example, grey, then we know that the imposter is among us.”

Victor couldn’t believe what he was hearing. But what Pete said was true. It was the only way to recognize the imposter through the enhanced imagery. It was also the only option that Pete and his agency could come up with. He turned off the holographic screen and pointed to the printed paper.

“Okay, Vic,” Pete said. “Now that we know Raven isn’t among us, we’ll have to suggest that she’s somewhere in Paris.” He scrolled his fingers to the train station. “Here. We have another agent taking a closer look.”

“Wait a minute,” Victor interrupted. “I thought you said you had fifteen agents outside this building.”

“True,” Pete said. “But I had several agents roaming around to find Raven. She could be anywhere for all we know. I had to take necessary precautions.”

“I hate to admit it, Pete,” Victor said. “But you’re really are stupid. You really think that Raven can be found that easily? She could fool your stupid, f*cking runts in a second and vanish without a sight.”

“Do you have better options?” Pete smiled. “I liked to hear them.” Victor smiled back, and looked at the paper. He then thought of how he could capture the blue mutant. He looked at Pete for a while.

“I liked to go alone if you don’t mind,” Victor said. Pete studied him closely, knowing that Victor may turn back against him and his agency. But he was willing to make Victor trust him. Otherwise, Victor may go berserk, attacking every member of the agency, including Pete Wisdom.

“Alright then,” Pete said. “I’ll have my agents...”

“There’s no need for that, Pete,” Victor said. “I’ll do it my way.”

“I’m not sure about that, Vic,” Pete said. “I’ve learned about your past. It’s a high risk for you to go alone among the women out there.”

Victor laughed a bit, knowing that Pete was afraid of the fact that he was going to kill more women. He had fun those days, but that fun is over now that he was controlled by the government agency such as Department H.

“You know I have a microchip in my head, do you?” Victor asked. Pete knew the scientists have implanted a small microchip, which contained the carbonadium liquid. If Victor broke the rules of the mission, his brain will get fried.

“Yeah, I know,” Pete smiled. “I was just testing you.”

Victor went away from Pete, opened the door. He looked back.

“By the way, Pete,” Victor said. “Your last name, Wisdom...What does it mean?”

This was the first time that Pete was asked by this question. His family name comes from a line of fortune. The last name, wisdom derives from the biblical figure, Solomon after receiving wisdom from God. It’s why the name was kept important to the family. Their wealth had grown throughout the years and Pete was the one person who inherited them.

“Let’s just say that it’s a lucky word,” Pete answered and then smiled.

To be continued in Marvel Genesis: Sabretooth, Part 4- The Tough Crowd.

Victor is finally out in the open, looking for Raven Darkholme. But can he find her in time? Will he able to recognize her among the heavy crowd of Paris? Find out in the next part of Sabretooth. Okay, b!tch. Where the hell are you? SLASH!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.