Marvel Genesis Presents: Venom Chapter Four

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

***ORIGINAL IDEAS, ORIGIN AND STORYLINE BELONG TOnomadicxnightmareHe has left the site, and I have been given permission to pick up where he left off. LINKS TO HIS (great) CHAPTERS:Chapter OneChapter Two Chapter Three***

Venom Chapter Four: The Demon Within:

No Caption Provided

The creature flung a tendril through the air, swinging across the city. A voice buzzed inside Brock's head.

We need to find a safe place...

"What?" Eddie asks himself, as though he was unaware what he was doing. "What is going on?"

We are Venom....and we are one.....

Eddie flung off a tendril and stuck to the side of a building, looking at his reflection. He was covered in a bulky black suit....he looked like some sort of monster with a giant tongue. He stared aghast for what felt like eternity.

"What happened to me?"

You wanted to live, Eddie....so did I....we were made for each other.

"Yes, yes I remember.....bits and pieces...the area was sealed off--"

Eddie then felt a sharp pain in his head.

Better not to remember that....things went ugly pretty fast.

Earlier:

Agent Smith towered over him, as he lay bleeding on the ground. Tremendous pain coursed through him.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you now, Mr. Brock." Smith said, readying his gun.

The black ooze enveloped him. "I want vengeance on my enemies....starting with Smith."

"What?" Smith asked, as Eddie began to transform, as he towered over Smith. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"WE ARE VENOM!"

Eddie threw his fist at Smith, who was sent flying, and landed on a parked car. His head and torso were bleeding profusely, and he felt as though every bone in his body had been broken. He reached for his comm. Link, grimacing at every movement, and finally shouted into it "GET OUT OF HERE! GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN! #286 HAS ESCAPED! I REPEAT, #286 HAS ESCAPED!

Eddie noticed a platoon of H.A.M.M.E.R agents running, desperately scrambling to get away from the monster.

"Oh, no you don't." The symbiote growled. "You're staying not getting away. I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!"

Now:

As Eddie swung through the town, he saw glimpses of what had happened. Glimpses of death, carnage, and destruction.

Try not to think about it. Venom said.

"Why?" Brock rebutted. "We killed--YOU killed people....you should pay for that!

But we are one, so if I kill, you kill....I promised you Vengeance on your enemies....you need me to do it....accept it. We are one.

"Y-yes." Brock responded, almost as if he was in a haze. "W-we are one....We are Venom"

You love the power. I can give it to you. All you ever wanted is yours...just stick with me.

Eddie snapped out of his trance, remembering his wife. "ANN!" He shouted, "HAVE TO GET TO ANN! Brock swung off, hurrying to see his pregnant wife.

Earlier:

Venom shot webbing at one of the H.A.M.M.E.R soldiers then pulled, knocking him to the ground.

"NO!" The agent shouted, stay away!" He fired his plasma gun, but Venom, despite being a huge target, was able to dodge it easily. He reached the man in no time, and quickly disarmed him, swatting his gun aside. He put his hands on either side of the Agent's head.

"P-P-PLEASE!" The Agent shouted, "D-D-D-DON'T--"

With a "crack" the agent fell to the ground, dead. "Two more to go." he chuckled.

Venom shot webbing at a building, pulling himself up and sticking to the wall.

He noticed two more agents. One male and one female. He knew those two were his captors. They were responsible for making sure he was dissected like an animal.

Venom decided to go for the closer one, the male, (he recalled his name was Robertson) and jumped off the building, diving in front of him.

"YOU THINK I'M SCARED OF YOU, ***HOLE?!" Robertson said.

With surprising speed, he pulled out his plasma rifle, and fired on Venom. Three shots to the chest, and Venom let out a cry of pain.

Let it motivate you! The symbiote told Brock. Kill the bastard!

Venom threw a roundhouse kick to the man's face, almost knocking his jaw clean off! He pulled him over his head by his neck, chocking him.

"GHAAAK----Fine then!" Agent Robertson managed to say between gasps for air, "KILL ME!"

"With pleasure." Venom transformed his arm into a blade, and impaled him through the chest, but when he looked around for the female (Who he remembered was Patricia) he noticed she was gone.

Unknown to Venom, another news station filmed the whole thing, and Ann had watched it.

Now:

Ann watched the footage again and again, horrified. Her head sank into her hands.

"Oh, Eddie, please be okay." A tear streamed down her cheek. "Please God let him be oka--"

She heard a window open, and rushed to see who it was. Running into the room, she was shocked to find.

"IT'S YOU! THE 'VENOM THING ON THE NEWS!"

"Ann...." Brock whispered, hoarsely, "It's me.....I'm home."

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#2  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Tis very good Prime

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0