Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

******I've decided to keep this all in one thread. SOOO:  
LINKS:  
Part 1    
Part 2******   

Part Three:  

Nova Corpsman 6005764 Personal Journal  

I finally managed to get off planet when I was approached by a squad of Nova Corps officers telling me that I was needed for an assault on the "Silver Surfer." There were about eleven other guys besides me.  

I began to get disappointed, when, as we approched the Surfer, one of the Corpsmen told me to stay behind, and that I was needed for backup, in case the others couldn't stop him. I was to wait for an order to battle the Surfer, but they needed me close by.  

Three of the Corpsmen rushed the Surfer, knocking him off his board. He then swatted his arm, and two of the men went flying away into space, unconscious.  
"Could the Surfer have that much power?" I thought to myself.  

The third man attacked him with an energy beam, clearly more powerful than mine (My guess was that the higher the rank, the more the power.) Surfer shrugged it off, feeling little pain. He then let out a magnificent blast, that reduced the Corpsman to ashes.  
"My God....." One of them said.  

Surfer called his board, with super speed he lept at them, putting his arms at wingspan, and bowling two men aside. The rest managed to dodge him.  
Surfer shot another energy blast, one person dove in the way of another Corpsman and tried to absorb the energy. However it was too much for him and he was rendered unconscious.  

One of the Corpsmen rushed to attack, and threw a right cross followed by an energy-charged uppercut. The Silver Surfer caught his next punch, and squeezed, breaking his hand. 
"I did not wish to harm any of you." He said to them. "I am merely defending myself. Retreat now and nobody else will be hurt." Surfer threw a right cross, knocking the man unconscious. He then threw the man into two other Corpsmen. He blasted them with energy while they were stunned. They floated away.  

The surviving Corpsmen used a combined energy attack, which had clearly weakened the Surfer.  
"What are you doing? GET IN HERE AND HELP!" A man shouted at me.  

Quick to be part of the action, I lept in and attacked with an energy attack as well. Surfer used all his might to plow through us. His body seemed to be weakened. Our attack had been somewhat successful. He wasn't as powerful as he was before.....we finally managed to weaken him...even if it took all our effort.  

It was only me and one other man left.  
"GO!" He told me, while struggling with the Surfer. He was apparently the most powerful of them, as he was able to take hits from the Surfer without rendering himself unconsious. 

I flew towards the Silver Surfer and hit him in the back. He screamed in pain.  
"That....hurt him?" I said.  
"I'M DRAINING HIS ENERGY I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN HOLD OUT!. LEAVE, WHILE YOU STILL CAN! HE'LL KILL YOU! HE'LL" His eyes turned soft. A tear drifted out into space.  
"So this is the end...." He said to himself.  

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.  

He couldn't contain the energy. He was obliterated. I had put my shield up just in time, though. Surfer wasn't so lucky. He was even weaker than before. But he still managed to beat the entire squad all by himself..........  

.......and now it was just me and him......
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

Good job

spaceboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers