Marvel Genesis: New Warriors # 2

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

This chapters written a little awkwardly... guess that happens when you put off describing your characters until chapter 2... Anyways I give you The New Warriors. Hope you like it, enjoy! This Fan-Fic is rated T. If you haven't read it already here is part 1

"Listen close kiddies" The mysterious man said as he removed his hood and revealed his bandaged face, "you have five seconds to turn around and run along." He surveyed the row of vigilantes carefully, there was seven of them total, which meant that even if they weren't very strong they still had a significant lead number wise. At both ends there were two guys who from there equipment seemed to be fliers, he would have to be careful with them. Another step inside were two females, they didnt seem very tough but he couldn't be to sure. Then there were another two guys their build was lean they were obviously pretty agile... that could present problems. In the center was the only person among them who had said anything thus far. Their leader, he would be the first to die.

Circuit smiled under his steel mask his ominous blue eyes shone brightly as they locked on their target."You know I would love nothing more than to go home. It is getting late after all" he said over the crowd of roaring criminals who framed the room behind their cages.

"Good. I'm glad that we have an understanding." The man said happily.

"No, let me finish. I would love to go home, which is why my buddies and I are going to take you out as quickly as possible." Circuit cracked his knuckles.

'Arrogant, I will enjoy sucking him dry' the invader thought annoyed

"Hey Circ, you mind if we cut the chitchat I want to get back to catch the end of SNL" a guy to Circuit's right in a red and gold spandex suit with a large "H"across his torso, said irritably.

"Sure thing Hardball, Black Wing! Skybolt! Broken eagle formation." He said getting very serious, very fast.

"Right on boss!" Skybot called back from the teams left end, before jumping off the ledge along with Black Wing who had been at the teams right end. The guys flew in perfect unison around the robed man who was struggling to keep track of them both.

"Stop running and face me!" The robed man demanded furiously. Just then he realized their true purpose... a diversion.

"Gladly" a blonde haired girl said as she ran towards him preparing to strike with he clenched fist. She had a muscular but very feminine body which was covered by a tight fitting orange jumsuit, her name was Ultra Girl.

The Robed man jumped away from Ultra Girl, when suddenly he discovered that he was trapped in a large glowing red bubble with her, unable to escape he was met with Ultra Girls fist whitch slammed into his chest sending him flying into the bubbles wall. She was strong, super strong.

"Nice job Hardball we got him just where we want him" Circuit called tp his partner. Who just smiled in reply as he consentrated in keeping the bubbles wall stable.

"Wrong Mr. Circuit." The robbed man called from inside Hardball's bubble shield. "I have your freakishly powerfull freind just where I want her."

Ultra Girl jumped at the enemy, once again prepared to deliver a lethal blow. This time however the man in robes caught her fist effortlessly. Ultra girl fell to the ground and the man covered her face and began to drain her of her energy.

"Impossible!" Circuit's powers allowed him to see Ultra Girl's bio-energy, which was currently being siphoned by the robed villain "Hardball, let her out!" Circuit cried out in horror.

"Right! Oh God" Hardball answered just as frightened. The bubble around Ultra Girl and the villain dispersed.

"Let her go!" Circuit roared wildly.

"Whatever, I've had more than enough of her" He said tossing her aside, she was out "Now... Let's see what you've got"

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE PROPERTY OF Marvel

Please comment below and tell me what you think.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

O_O HOLY F*CK! THIS IS AMAZING!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Project_Worm

@primepower53: Thanks man! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By sentryssj4

@Project_Worm: More greatness from the Fantastic Mr. Worm...