User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AgeofHurricane
No Caption Provided

New Mutants #2

Atom – Part 2

Introductions.

Rated T+

CPT:Inner Harlem. Midnight.

PG 1/ PN 1 – Med shot . Phoebe and Dani are still running in Ben’s direction.

DANI: Phoebe ! do you think you can get some sort of lock on him ?

PHOEBE: Trying.....but.....wait.....ah ! (Benjamin ?)

PN 2 – Zoomed in shot. Ben stops flying and hovers in the air.

BEN: Wh- who’s there !? what do you want with me !?

PHOEBE: (Ben calm down !, you have to stop running, we can help you)

BEN: How the heck are you talking to me in my head ? where are you ?!....... what are you !?

PHOEBE: (It’s hard to explain right now Ben, I’m...a telepath.)

BEN: A wha- you know what just leave me alone ! i don’t need anyone !

PN 3 – Med shot. Two mix-race children, a boy and a girl are staring at Ben through their window in awe.

BOY: Cool ! an alien that can speak English !

GIRL: D-don’t you think we should tell mommy ?

BOY: Jeeze, do you always have to rat to mommy ?

GIRL: ........

PN 4 – Same as PN 2.

PHOEBE: (Please Ben, i understand what your going through, just com-

BEN: How the heck could you understand what I’m going through ?! YOUR NOTHING LIKE ME ! mom was right, I’m a freak !

DANI: Your wrong.

PN 5 – Close up of Ben looking down.

DANI: Your not a freak, or an abomination or anything else your mother might have called you, your something special.

BEN: .....What could be so special about this ? look at me, all my life I’ve been picked on and teased and now........now it’s just worse..

DANI: You know what a mutant is don’t you Ben ?

PN 5 – Small zoomed out shot. Ben flies down to Dani.

BEN: Uh, yeah......i guess so.

PN 6 – He reaches her.

DANI: That’s what you are, including me and Phoebe, you’ve been blessed with gifts, gifts that will make you an out-cast from “ordinary people” but gifts you’ll learn to use to protect yourself with....and others.

BEN: But you all look so..........normal...and me ? i look so....

DANI: That can be helped, your not the only one Ben.

BEN: Meaning...

*foot steps*

PG 2 / PN 1 –Med shot. Phoebe’s walking to them with her right hand on the right side of her head.

PHOEBE:.....You’ll find out what she meant soon, right now just take this-

PG 2/ PN 1 – Small close up shot. Phoebe hands Ben a futuristic looking watch of sorts, with 5 buttons on it.

DANI: Thank’s Phoebe.

BEN: What is it ?

PHOEBE: It’s a transmorpher, it will allow you to switch from human form to mutant form as easy as ABC, just don’t break it or press all the buttons at once.

PN 2 – Same shot. Ben put’s it on his wrist.

PN3 – He presses one of the buttons.

PN 4 – Med zoomed out shot. Ben reverts back to his normal self, now wearing boxer’s only while Dani and Phoebe appear to be giggling.

BEN: Wow , COOL ! but Uh........do you guys have some sort of base ?....so i can um....change into something more-

DANI: * giggle* not to worry, we set up a “school” which does serve as a base of operations and place for you and.......Phoebe ?

PN 5 –Close up shot. Phoebe has her right hand on the right side of her head again with her eyes closed.

PHOEBE:...Western Afghanistan, we need to hurry up. (First i need to telepathically remove the memories of our being here from all the immediate-alert minds, I’m sure this little ruckus caught plenty of eyes.)

DANI: Ok, Ben, this is going to be one of the longest nights of your life.

BEN: What ? Where are we going ?! it’s past midnight !

DANI: And we still managed to get to you before you did any more damage, didn’t we ? a certain mutant needs our help, we can’t rest until she’s or the “others” are safe.

BEN: So.....we’re actually going to Western Afghanistan ?.......great !..........but uh....how the heck are we gunna get there ?

DANI: The same we always travel...

PN 6 – Small shot. Dani and Phoebe lead Ben through a bush which leads to an opening of a small sized field.

PN 7 – Same shot. They stand on the field.

BEN:.........Uh..so...what exactly am i meant to be seeing he-

PHOEBE: You don’t get out that much, do you Benjamin ? *ahem*

PG 3/ PN 1 – Full page shot of a futuristic looking type of jet with a large “N” on the side of it. It appeared out of no where.

PG 4/ PN 1 – Med shot. Dani walks towards it while Phoebe looks in amusement at Ben’s astonished face.

PHOEBE: Surprised ?

BEN: .......

PHOEBE: Tip one for becoming a successful mutant, get used to taking daily, or even hourly trips in vehicles from across the milky way at any given moment.

DANI: There’s some uniforms we prepared for you and possibly the girl we’re going to locate in the back, find one that you like.

BEN: Hold on a sec......uniform s ?

PHOEBE: Yes uniform ! you know, normal or abnormal types of clothing worn by people of the public or secret organizations to represent those organizations, or in this case, a team.

*click clack*

BEN: Oh.

PN 2 – Close up of Ben’s confused face.

BEN: (This is too much to take in.....how the hell did my life get from a-a quiet, poor, friendless low-life to a “mutant”, who has powers beyond his own imagination and is going to be part of some whacky super hero team ? under a couple of every day hours ?)

PHOEBE: Everything happens for a reason.

PN 3 – Zoomed out shot. Ben looks at Phoebe.

BEN:Wh-what did you just say ?

PHOEBE: Nothing.

PN 4 – Same shot. They begin walking to the jet.

DANI: As you now know Ben, we won’t be visiting Afghanistan for a sight seeing expedition, as soon as we locate her she might have already caused mass destruction with the type of powers she might have, you need to stay alert because we’re going into hostile territory.

BEN: Uh’huh......i can still use my powers right ?

DANI: Only if you need to, we don’t want to have another “fire at Harlem” incident.

BEN: Ok, i got it.

CPT: Meanwhile. En Route Afghanistan. Second new mutant.

PN 5 – Med zoomed out shot. Dani and Phoebe are sitting on the front seats of the Jet with Dani steering. The deck has 6 more seats behind them, as well as small arched windows on each side of the jet next to the seats.

PHOEBE: Well Dani, our first mutant.

DANI: I know, I’m as excited as you are but this isn't going to be easy, you know that right ?

PHOEBE: Oh of course i know that, but there’s a lot of stuff we’re going to accomplish, a lot of good we’re going to do for the mutants of the new generation and possibly a lot of trials and tribulations we’ll have to over come.

DANI: In English, your glad that more people your age will be around ?

PHOEBE: Any-who. (i could of persuaded Mindee and Celeste to join us on the ride too you know.)

DANI: Try me Phoebe.

*door opens*

BEN: Well....what do you think ? and be brute.

PG 5/ PN 1 – Full page shot of Ben wearing a big black jacket that reads a yellow "N" when zipped, with a black jumper on the inside, black trousers with a belt that read's "N" and black boot.s

PHOEBE: Cute.

DANI: Adorable, and your gonna have to learn how to fight in it.

BEN: Cool !

PN 2 – Med shot. Ben lean’s in over Dani’s seat.

BEN: So...couple questions i wanted to ask before i got on this ride......what’s with the big “N” on the front ?

DANI: It stands for New.

BEN: “New” what ?

DANI: New.........mutant ? you silly-billy.

BEN: Uh’huh....make’s a lot of sense....so how close are we ?

PHOEBE: See for yourself.

PN 3 – Same shot. Ben looks out of the window on Dani’s side.

PN 4 – Small close up shot of Ben’s shocked face.

BEN: Oh my God......it looks like world war 4 out here....d’you think our new mutant did this ?

PHOEBE: Heaven forbid ! or else we would have more than a mere “mutant” on our hands.

BEN: Hold on...if people might be out there....won’t they be wondering what sort of a jet like ours would be doing around their territory considering what we’re seeing ?

DANI: There’s a cloaking device on the jet, no one will see us nor be able to detect us.

PHOEBE: I think we need to hasten our step’s, I’ve got a lock on her, her names Sooraya Qadir, same age as you Ben with sand based powers, lethal ones at that, she’s just underneath us.

DANI: Ok Ben get ready, and do not use your powers or go off anywhere without us unless told to are we clear ?

BEN: Sir yes s- i mean Ma’am yes ma’am !

DANI: Nice.

PN 5 – Med shot from out side. They land the jet on the ravaged road. A few dead bodies are laying on the street. The jet is still invisible.

PN 6 – Small angled topographic shot. Dani walk’s out of the jet followed by Phoebe.

DANI: Wow, this place...it actually reeks of death.

PHOEBE: If possible make that plural, or you could call what happened here a complete massacre. Sooraya’s inside this....construction just ahead of us, And so are some others.....

DANI: Dangerous others or curious others ?

PN 7 – Close up shot. Phoebe smiles eerily.

PHOEBE: A little bit of both. We’re going to have to be a little stealthy but extremely quick about it, these men are armed and a tad snappy.

PG 6/ PN 1 – Full page shot of the Dani and Phoebe with her eyes glowing white, walking ,with Ben behind them trying to catch up.

DANI: I know for a fact you don’t expect us to walk on in there looking like this do you ?

PHOEBE: Of course not, as of now I’ve telepathically altered our outward appearances to those men, they’ll see a General followed by 2 soldiers.

DANI: And what if we don’t fool them ?

PHOEBE: What makes you think we won’t ? Ben ? follow our lead.

PG 7/ PN 1 – Med shot of 3 Indian men inside a dark beat out room with blood stains on the wall. The three men are wearing tattered soldier outfits and are crouching down around a hidden body.

Man #!: Do you think we should report to the General ?!

Man #2: Are you out of your mind ? and have him do what ?

Man #1: I don’t know...”use” her ? you know how irritable he’s been lately ever since his-

Man #3: Be quiet ! both of you ! someones coming.

*knock knock knock*

*knock knock knock*

PN 2 –Med side view shot. One of the men try’s to peek through one of the holes on the door.

Man #3: Who is it ?

Man outside: Are you out of your mind !? open this blasted door immediately !

Man #3: Say’s who ? all areas in this vicinity are off limits as commanded by-

Man outside: Your General ? this is your General you imbecile !

PN 3 – Same shot. The man looks back at his fellow comrades in confusion.

*bang bang bang*

Man outside: OPEN THIS DOOR !

PN 4 – Same shot. The man inside opens the door.

PN 5 – Man opening doors perspective. He sees 3 men. 1 man in-front in his 50’s with a lot of nasal hair and a black mustache turning grey, he’s wearing the same uniform except with a red and green badge on the left of his chest. 2 other men of his age and with the same uniform are standing behind.

Man #3: My sincere apologies.....General.

General: tsk...they had better be ! now...what was it exactly the 3 of you fools were doing in here ?

Man #3:......

General: WELL !? Must i choke it out of you !?

Man #3: Sorry General, we found something...or rather someone..

PN 6 – The man points his hand to the hidden body with the 2 men now standing beside it.

General: Hmm ? Interesting....

PG 8/ PN 1 – Full page shot. The General pushes the man aside with a curious look on his face while the 2 soldiers behind him follow.

PG 9/ PN 1 – Med shot. He crouches down to the body. The men surround him.

General: Even more interesting......It looks as if she’s in a deep slumber, has any activity occurred since you arrived here ?

Man #3: No General we-

General: In fact, when did you arrive here ?

Man #3: A couple of hours ago General, why ?

General: And what in Ganesha’s name where you doing with her until we arrived ?

Man #3:.......nothing of what you think General we were just-

General: Silence ! i know exactly what to do with this one...soldiers !?

Man #3: Where are you taking her General ?

General: To an orphanage.

PN 2 – Med shot. 3 of the men next to the man begin to laugh.

Men: Ahahahaha ! aaahahahaha-

General: Did something amuse you ? please do share the joke.

Man #3: An orphanage ? *chuckle* General you cannot be serious about this.

General: Well i am, and if the 3 of you don’t buckle yourselves up right this minute !.....I’ll see to it personally that you won’t go on leave for another 40 years !

PN 3 – Same shot. The Man with the girl in his arms walk’s towards the door with the 2 soldiers behind him.

*budda budda budda!*

PN 4 – Same shot. The three men that were revert back to their true form’s. Dani holding the girl while still walking. Ben following Dani while Phoebe pauses with a startled look on her face.

PHOEBE: Oh no.....

PN 5 – Small zoomed out shot. Phoebe stretches her hand out to Dani with a shocked look on her face while Ben looks at her in confusion.

PHOEBE: DANI RUN !

Man #3: By Ganesha......we were tricked ! k-kill them.....kill these demons !

DANI: Damnit Phoebe ! Ben, come with me !

BEN: But what about Phoebe ?!

DANI: Ugh ! fine !

PN 6 – Same shot. The 2 other men ready their guns pointed at Phoebe and Ben. Dani has left the area.

*budda budda budda !*

PHOEBE: Ben go !

PG 10/ PN 1 – Full page shot. Phoebe in the same stance as before immediately turns her flesh into complete Diamond from head to toe.

*budda budda budda*

PG 11/ PN 1 – Med shot. Phoebe stands confidently in-front of the men with her right hand on her right hip. Ben looks on from the outside of the door.

*budda budda*

Man #3: Why won’t this witch fall !? kill her !

PHOEBE: *sigh* Pathetic men.

*budda budda....cla click.....cla click*

PHOEBE: As you can see, in-organic diamond, lads, is virtually impossible to penetrate, and because of your ignorance, you’ll have to suffer the consequences...Ben ?

BEN: Phoebe ?

PHOEBE: Distract them for a bit, if you please.

*click*

BEN: On it ! let’see what i got !

PN 2 – Same shot. Phoebe moves out of the way still in her Diamond form. Ben in his fire form raises both of his hands with his eyes tight shut.

BEN:....

*FWOOSH !*

PN 3 – Same shot. A sudden shot of small wild fire unleashes from Ben’s hands in the mens direction.

PN 4 – Same shot. Ben with a surprised look on his face tries to fire on at them. Phoebe reverts back to flesh and bone with her clothes tattered and ruined.

PHOEBE: (Sleep)

*thud*

PN 5 – Small shot. The men drop to the floor.

PHOEBE: Ben, you can stop now...

BEN: I-i can’t !

PN 6 – Same shot as PN 4. Phoebe grab’s hold of Ben’s hand as he still shoots fire from them.

PHOEBE: Ben stop it !

BEN: Nnnnngh !

PN 7 – Same shot. The fire stop’s.

BEN: I-i don’t know what happened...sorry..

PHOEBE: It’s ok Benjamin, let us leave, Dani should be running impatient by now. (Dani !?)

DANI: ( Hi)

PHOEBE: (Well..)

DANI: (Just hurry the heck up please, it’s been a long night for all of us, *silently* especially for Sooraya.

CPT: The morning after. Venezuela. A Funeral.

PG 12/ PN 1 – Rectangular zoomed out shot. A Caucasian woman in her thirties with shoulder length brunette hair, wearing a long white gown lies dead in a gold laced with white coffin.

PN 2 – Med shot. A teenage Caucasian brunette girl who strongly resembles the woman is kneeling down facing the coffin. She is praying.

Anonymous Words On Panel: Poor child, and the worst thing is.....she is one of those “mutants”

PN 3 – Same shot. She open’s her eyes and looks to her right suspiciously.

AWOP: Paolo, is there any way you think you could take her in ?

AWOP: No ! Miranda –bless her beautiful soul- had the heaven sent patience to raise an alien but i certainly do not, 3 children are more than enough on my plate.

PN 4 – Same shot. She faces the coffin with a sad look on her face.

AWOP: I have already contacted her alleged father in America.

AWOP: “alleged father “ ? he’s been...around ?

AWOP: Yes, she is to leave first thing tomorrow morning.

PN 4 – Same shot. She looks anxiously to her right.

CPT: Kent. Conneticut.

PG 13/ PN 1 –Med shot. Angled topographic view showing a large airport.

PN 2 – Same shot. Inside the airport, 3 mean suited men; a Caucasian one, an African American one and an Indian one hold signs in-front of their chests. The sign’s read;JOHNSON, MANTEGA and SINGH.

PN 3 – Same shot. Standing at an entrance with 2 older women by her sides, the teenage girl from before walks in wearing a short blue jacket with a white t-shirt inside and a red skirt. She’s conversating with the women.

PN 4 – Zoomed out shot. The other women leave the girl and go back in the direction they came from with one of the women waving back at the girl. The girl is facing the African American man with a blank look on both of their faces.

PN 5 –Zoomed in shot. The girl moves a little closer to the man.

MAN: Uh...Sofia ? My names Derek Wilkinson, pleasure to meet you-

SOFIA: My father ?

DEREK: No, not your father, your fathers waiting outside, come with me.

PG 14/ PN 1 – Med shot. Inside a luxuriously styled navy blue limousine, a fully developed man in his 40’s wearing a black suite, a white shirt with a cream tie – is typing on his laptop.

PN 2 – Same shot. Sofia opens the door with a smile on her face. The man put’s his right hand up.

SOFIA Father ? how wonderful it is to see you-

*slam*

PN 3 – Med shot from outside the limo. The car drives off with bystanders standing around on the pavement.

PN 4 – Med shot inside the limo. Sofia anxiously looks out of her window while fiddling with her hair. The man is still typing.

*tik tak tik tak tik tak tik tak*

PN 5 – Same shot. He closes his laptop down and looks in-front.

MAN: Your name, sorry i forgot.

SOFIA: Sofi-Sofia Mantega.

MAN: Sofia “Mantega” ? we’ll have that changed soon but for now, I’m told your my alleged daughter, I’ll have my doctors look into this as soon as possible.

PN 6 – Small close up of Sofia still using her left hand to fiddle with her hair while giving her father a shocked and confused stare.

MAN: I’ve learned that your mother passed away yes ? due to...”unfortunate” circumstances, and now you’ve been left with me as they believe that I’m your apparent father *chuckles* and you were born a little different were you not ?

SOFIA: Yes.

MAN: To cut it short, my job does not allow me the time for a “daughter” so don’t get your hopes up too high, other things, you will learn decent English and go to a proper American school to achieve the best grades.

SOFIA: Ok.

MAN: And most importantly, don’t you ever use those pesky powers of yours.

SOFIA:...

MAN: Am i making myself clear ?

SOFIA: Yes sir.

MAN: Good, if you need anything you can ask Derek, anything, just do not hassle or embarrass me, please.

PN 7 – Small close up shot of Sofia pulling the golden yellow bracelet on her right wrist.

CPT: Two days later. Amity Regional Senior High School. Afternoon.

PG 15/ PN 1 – Angled Topographic view of a large detailed modern school with teenage students standing around conversating.

PN 2 – Med shot. Sofia walks towards the entrance with some girls on each side of her staring.

GIRL #1: Who’s she ?

GIRL#2: Apparently she’s the illegitimate daughter of that uber rich Barret guy, I’m sure it just a hoax though.

GIRL#1: It must be, she looks nothing like him !

PN 3 – Same shot. The same 3 girls are conversating some more. Sofia walks up to them.

GIRL #2: Omigosh, guess who called me last night-

SOFIA: Hello, do you know where i can-

GIRL #2: Well Excuuuse me ! i don’t know where your from but we don’t interrupt conversations like that here in Conneticut.

SOFIA: Sorry but i-

GIRL #2: Anyways, it was Greg !

PN 4 – Same shot. Blatantly ignored, Sofia walks away from them.

PN 5 – Zoomed out shot. Derek standing on the pavement watches on.

DEREK: Poor girl.

PN 6 – Small topographic view showing Sofia standing by herself in the middle of the play-ground.

CPT: A few hours later.

PG 16/ PN 1 – Med shot. In a class room, a female teacher has her arm around a uniformed Sofia while students already seated are watching them.

TEACHER: Good morning class, as you can see we’ll be having a new student joining us this semester.

PN 2 – Small close up shot of Sofia giving everyone a friendly smile.

TEACHER: In order to get the class familiarized with you, tell us about yourself Sofia.

SOFIA: Name is Sofia Barret, and i am coming from Venezuela.

PN 3 – Same as PN 1. The teacher bends her head down to Sofia level.

TEACHER: So, how long have you been in America, Sofia ?

SOFIA: I am being in America for about....i think three days ?

TEACHER: Really ? wow, your English is quite good for three days, compared to most teenagers of today.

PN 4 – Same shot. Sofia heads for one of the front seats. There’s an empty one next to it.

TEACHER: Why don’t you make yourself comfortable Sofia, take a seat.

STUDENT #1: “I am coming from Venezuela” ? yeah, her English is real goods, that's for sure.

*door opens*

PN 5 – Same shot. Laurie walks in with her head down carrying her backpack on her back.

TEACHER: Laurie ? what time do you call this ?

LAURIE: ....Late ? I’m sorry miss Rickwood i-

STUDENT #2: Another excuse ?

LAURIE: I wasn’t feeling...well..

STUDENT #2: Your never feeling well ! waddaya got ? AIDS ?!

TEACHER: Lilly ! that’s enough out of your mouth right this instant ! in fact, you’ll have a 30 minute detention after school followed by a meeting with your parents.

STUDENT: But miss rick-

TEACHER: But nothing ! you do not talk nor treat a fellow student like that no matter how annoyed your feeling, especially at our school ! , Laurie, please take a seat.

PN 6 – Same as PN 4. With Sofia seated and facing the board, Laurie walks over to her chair while her teacher begins the lesson.

PN 7 – Small shot. Laurie is seated, a paper ball get’s thrown at her head.

*giggle*....*giggle*

PG 17/ PN 1 – Med shot. Sofia looks back to the other students.

STUDENT #1: *silently* and what the heck are you looking at ?

PN 2 – Same shot. Sofia squints her eyes then turns back to face the board.

PN 3 – Same shot. 3 paper balls get thrown at Laurie.

PN 4 – Same shot. Laurie looks down.

SOFIA: *silently* are you not going to say a thing ?

LAURIE:......*silently* what ?....

SOFIA: *silently* Those vagabonds at the back, they are throwing objectiles at you, will you not stop it ?

LAURIE:...*silently* it’s...it’s ok.

CPT: 45 minutes later.

*RIIIIIIIINNNGGG !*

*loud movement and chatter*

PN 5 – Med shot. Miss Rickwood pointing her hand to something on her black board looks back.

TEACHER: And apparently that’s it, have a nice weekend children and make sure you wrote the homework down.......

TEACHER: Hold it right there Lilly !

PN 6 – Med shot focused on Sofia and Laurie. They begin to leave the class.

*phone rings*

PN 7 – Same shot. Laurie picks up the phone.

LAURIE: Hi mom...

GAIL: Hi honey, I’m so sorry Laurie but i forgot to buy some pepper from that Barret store, could you get some for me please dear ? I’m at work right now so i can-

LAURIE:...I get it...I’ll be home soon...

GAIL: Thanks honey, see you later.

LAURIE:....*silently* bye...

SOFIA: (Barret store ? is that not one of the shop’s my father created ?)

CPT: Later.

PG 18/ PN 1 – Med shot. Sofia is about to cross the road. She’s on the phone. An extremely large supermarket with the word “BARRET” across it’s front is a couple miles away from her.

SOFIA: Yes Derek, school was quite fine, i mean good today, i would like to do one more thing before i come home though.

DEREK: And what’s that Sofia ?

SOFIA: I would like to go leisure shopping in my fathers supermarket, would that be ok ?

DEREK: Of course, but make sure you tell me when you’re finished so i can come pick you up, ok

SOFIA: Ok, Thank you alots Derek.

PN 2 – Same shot. Sofia is at the car-park of the shop. A plate flies out of a window, creating a small hole in it.

SOFIA: Oh-oh dear.

PN 3 - Same shot. Two men who are fighting fall through that same window as well.

SOFIA: Wh-what is happening !?

PN 4 – Sofia’s perspective. The entrance of the super-market crashes as civilians begin to stampede out of it with goods in their hands.

SOFIA: Oh my goodness !.

PN 5 – Med shot. A little gust of wind begins to swirl around Sofia’s legs as she hovers behind one of the cars.

PN 6 – Small close up shot of Sofia’s worried face as she watches the havoc.

PN 7 – Small shot. Amongst the confusion Sofia notices Laurie standing confused and to herself.

SOFIA: That girl ! Laura ! what is she still doing there ?

VOICE FROM THE CROWD: HEY ! that girl’s got a pretty ring ! give it to me !

PG 19/ PN 1 – Med shot. Three large men begin to hone in on Laurie as she moves back and trips on a can. A yellow essence emits from her body.

LAURIE: *wulmphf !*

PN 2 – Med shot. Sofia stands up from behind the car.

SOFIA: Laura needs my help, father told me to not use my gifts, but i must, she’s in grave danger.

PN 3 – Same as PN 1.

LAURIE:...*silently* getawayfromme getawayfromme getwayfrom-

SOFIA: Leave her alone ! i think i have something of more value ?

PN 4 – Close up shot of Sofia’s left palm with a silvering ring in it.

PN 5 – Same shot. She dashes the ring.

VMTC: Gimme it ! RIGHT NOW !

PN 6 – Same as PN 1 – The three men begin to run in the direction the ring was thrown in. There are still people fighting in the background.

PN 7 – Small shot. Sofia run’s to Laurie.

SOFIA: Hello ! Laura, are you okay ? what happened here ? to these people...they are so....

LAURIE: Greedy ?.....that can be explained..

SOFIA: We should go inside, any attempt to leave would be cross fire running.

LAURIE: Right.

PN 8 – Small shot. Sofia helps Laurie up as they head into the brutally damaged supermarket.

PG 20/ PN 1 – Med shot. Laurie begins to conversate with Sofia.

LAURIE: It’s-it’s kind of hard to explain...I’m a mutant

SOFIA: Mu-tant ? i am not exactly familiar with-

LAURIE: Me neither...i had some strange headaches..a couple of days ago and the next thing i know...i can suddenly control people’s emotions...

SOFIA: So you mean...you are the one who influenced those innocent people ?

LAURIE: N-no...it’s not like that..i don’t exactly have these “gifts” under control yet...they just let loose for some reason..

SOFIA: I do understand...God made everyone in his own image and in their own way, we are all different.

LAURIE:....Right...i can’t stay here much longer...my mom’s probably at home now and she might be getting worried...

SOFIA: Same for me (not that my own Father would care if i was stolen but Derek might be wondering about my whereabouts) I’ll get us out of here.

LAURIE: Wh...what ?! how ?

SOFIA: You may not know me that well and i may be asking a lot of you, but trust me.

LAURIE: I..i don’t get it...

SOFIA: We have more in common than you may think Laura- i mean Laurie.

LAURIE: ..Meaning ?...

PN 2 – Small shot. Sofia stretches out her left hand to Laurie while bravely facing the exit of the supermarket. There is still madness outside.

SOFIA: Take my hand.....

PN 3 – Same shot. Laurie holds Sofia with her right hand while facing the crowd in fear.

LAURIE: (who is this girl ? why do i feel like i could trust her with my life !?)

PN 4 – Med shot from behind. They begin to run across the car park.

LAURIE: Sofia ! those people......the affects of my powers haven’t exactly worn off yet....they’re coming after US !

SOFIA: Oh ? i did not notice.

LAURIE:....Wow. (how dense is she ?)

PN 5 – Side view shot. They’re both running. Sofia facing dead ahead while Laurie looks around her surroundings in fear.

LAURIE: Sofia ?! they’re coming after us !!

PN 6 – Angled topographic view. Sofia and Laurie are still running while the enormous crowed begins to hone in on them from all sides.

PN 7 – Same as PN 5 – Laurie looks as if she’s about to cry while Sofia begins to smile.

LAURIE: SOFIA !...what was your plan ?!

SOFIA: I just needed some running ground...i haven’t exactly done this before..

LAURIE: WHAT ?!

SOFIA: Laurie, you said you had the gift to control other peoples emotions, i am right ?

LAURIE: Yeah ! and it’s obviously not doing us any good right now !

SOFIA: Well Laurie, would you like to know what i control ?

LAURIE: WHAT SOFIA !? WHAT ?!

SOFIA: I control...

PN 8 – Zoomed in shot of Sofia legs leaping into mid air while Laurie is still running.

PG 21/ PN 1 – Full page shot of Sofia flying graciously with Laurie over the supermarket gates with a big grin on her face while Laurie looks like she just saw a ghost. The angry mob stop chasing them.

SOFIA: ...The wind...

LAURIE: Oh...my..God..

PN 2 – Zoomed out shot showing two people looking up at Sofia and Laurie.

PN 3 – Zoomed in shot. The two people are Ben and Phoebe.

BEN: Woooow.....

PHOEBE:*hmph* Wow indeed, Benjamin.

To Be Continued...

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL INC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, I THOUGHT OF THE STORY BUT THESE AREN'T MY PEOPLE.

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By White Assassin

AWESOME CHAPTER!!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@White Assassin: THANKS !!
KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By KisserNe

Another great issue!!! I loved how the characters are falling into place and how realistic you're making them!

The dialogue matches perfectly with the plot so I can hear everything like a movie or show, freaking sweetness!!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@KisserNe said:

Another great issue!!! I loved how the characters are falling into place and how realistic you're making them!

The dialogue matches perfectly with the plot so I can hear everything like a movie or show, freaking sweetness!!

Thank you thank you thank you ! glad you're enjoying it !

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By The Impersonator

Another great chapter. Nice!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@The Impersonator: Thanks !!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#8  Edited By The Impersonator

@AgeofHurricane: You're welcome!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Bumped for the fabulous cover art by the great Raven0207.

AKA Jeremy.

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Raven0207

Hope everyone enjoys what I was able to bring to the table but it pales in comparison to AoH's story. Keep reading everyone

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Raven0207 said:

Hope everyone enjoys what I was able to bring to the table but it pales in comparison to AoH's story. Keep reading everyone

Ahh, shaddap. :P. "You know it's a comic when great artwork comliments a great story."