Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
   Edgeworth_11,
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                     Below the thunders of the upper deep;

Far, far beneath in the abysmal sea

His ancient, dreamless, uninvaded sleep 
                                                                                                                                      The Kraken sleepeth - Tennyson

Game of Thrones #1  

180 MILES OF THE COAST OF FAIS ISLAND  
  The Andromeda

“What was that?”

“What was what?”

“I saw something!”

“Where?”

“In the water.. there's something in the water.”

“It's probably drift wood or something, get a grip and keep your eyes on the prisoners. Once I find out where they keep the money we’re going to execute them all.”

“Ok man but hurry it up, something doesn’t feel right.”

There had been many pirate attack's in the North Pacific and Philippine Sea over the last few years. Most had been the standard scenario, a group of ten to fifteen men would raid a a private yacht or a merchant ship, take a few hostages then escape in a smaller, faster boat.

These men where different, a smaller team taking every thing of value then leaving none alive. The Acas brothers had run a gang in the port city of Manila before setting up the more lucrative trade of piracy.

They set about The Andromeda a private yacht with fury, beating and torturing the passengers and stripping them of anything of worth, unbeknownst to them below the surface they where being watched.

“Bayani, watch these assholes while I take a leak, will you?”

“Alright Chiv but make it quick”

Namor knew the time had arrived, who did these people think they where bringing death to the sea?His sea? Not only did they kill the animals that made the oceans there home by dumping there poisons in it but they also killed there own kind on the surface for little more than a few coins.

It was time to make a statement, one that these barbarians would understand.

Watching the human known as “Chiv” walk closer to the handrail that surrounded the deck of the ship, he sunk father in to the depths of the dark water, then with one great kick Namor of Fen, prince of Atlantis broke the surface with a burst of water.

Thrusting the trident he clutched in his right hand it sliced through the humans midsection and sent him sprawling across the deck. Landing next to the stricken body he stared at the men, challenging them.

“My god..its..its him”

“It cant be, he's just a myth”

“Look at his skin, its the submar...”

The man was cut short as Namor smashed his fist in to his face lifting him off his feet and sending him flying in to one of the other pirates. Not only was he far superior to them in both strength and speed but he had also been training since he was young to be the finest warrior in his kingdom. This was like child’s play.

One of the other attackers opened fire with what Namor had been taught was an assault rifle, he smiled to himself. Atlanten skin was tough, it had to be so that they could survive in the very depths of the worlds oceans, Namor being of the royal bloodline of Fen was tougher than most.

He felt the impact as the rounds glanced of his left shoulder, he rolled with in impact and at the same time hurled his trident with his right arm, it sunk in to the man's chest with a “thunk” and dragged him backwards pinning the last of the men to the bulkhead.

Namor surveyed the mess around him as he retrieved the trident, the captives where whimpering on there knees staring wide eyed at the tall, blue skinned young man they surely thought a god.

“Insolent humans, bring death to my people's seas again and next time I will not come as an ally”

With that he leapt in to the inky black deep and disappeared like smoke in the night.

Submerging him self in the water Namor let the rush at what he had just done wash over him. He had never taken a surface dweller’s life before but his righteous fury had spurred him in to action. These humans where insulting his people and praying on those that where weaker than them, where is the honer in that? But now as the anger and adrenalin was wearing off doubt was starting to set in, had he done the right thing? Was there another way he could have handled it? He didn’t think so but one thing he did know, the council was not going to be happy.

Below him was the nothing that was the Mariana Trench, it was like a gaping wound in the earth it's self , a wound where only darkness flowed. It was an unholy place that was forbidden by ancient law. His sister and the other council members would know where he was by now and that meant he needed to go home and face the music.

Before he left, Namor stared in to the void one last time, and somewhere in the darkness she stared back.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Wow that is an awesome read. I am loving it. The action, pacing and story telling is well done. I imagined it all in my mind and it was awesome. Seeing my Namor kicking ass makes it even that much better :D 
Thanks again my friend and may you keep writing Namor fan fics :D
moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By moviegeek17

Great start man first off i love your voice for namor i can already tell you have him down and secondly that art is absolutely gorgeous!

keep it up man!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Wow that is an awesome read. I am loving it. The action, pacing and story telling is well done. I imagined it all in my mind and it was awesome. Seeing my Namor kicking ass makes it even that much better :D Thanks again my friend and may you keep writing Namor fan fics :D
We make a great collab : ) 

@moviegeek17 said:

Great start man first off i love your voice for namor i can already tell you have him down and secondly that art is absolutely gorgeous!

keep it up man!

Thanks man, big props to Edge for the art
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@spiderbat87 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Wow that is an awesome read. I am loving it. The action, pacing and story telling is well done. I imagined it all in my mind and it was awesome. Seeing my Namor kicking ass makes it even that much better :D Thanks again my friend and may you keep writing Namor fan fics :D
We make a great collab : ) 

Yes agreed. :D
White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By White Assassin

THAT WAS AWESOME!!

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@White Assassin said:

THAT WAS AWESOME!!

Thanks
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#8  Edited By The Impersonator

@spiderbat87: Great chapter. The art is awesome too. Good job, guys!

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@The Impersonator: Thanks! :D it is a great read! lets hope for more :D

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KisserNe

This is seriously very, very good! I agree with everyone above. Please write some more of Namor! (Submariner was the first comic that I read that got me addicted to the life I live now! I totally love it.) BRAVO!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Impersonator

@Edgeworth_11: You're welcome! :) Just you know, I'm currently writing Blade series. Prologue has been posted already. You can check it out whenever you want.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By Project_Worm
@Edgeworth_11:  
Dude! that Namor is Incredible! 

@spiderbat87:  
This is story greatness!
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@The Impersonator: Iwill check it out. have a link?

@Project_Worm: thanks my friend :D

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@KisserNe said:

This is seriously very, very good! I agree with everyone above. Please write some more of Namor! (Submariner was the first comic that I read that got me addicted to the life I live now! I totally love it.) BRAVO!

Thanks alot and dont worry I'v got ideas for three arcs floating around in my head
KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KisserNe

I can not wait! (Excited, lol)

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KisserNe

I will definitely check them out! Thanks for giving me the links.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@KisserNe said:

I will definitely check them out! Thanks for giving me the links.

no problem :)
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Great chapter man!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points