#1 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

Scripting done by

Part One:

Malibu, California:

My name is Clint Barton. Call me Hawkeye....or at least, I used to be Hawkeye a few months ago. After I took out Professor Power, I don't know what to do with my life....the only thing keeping me entertained is coming here to Malibu.

The name of the woman who owns the house is Bobbi Morse. We've been seeing each other for a while now. I know her routine. She'll be asleep by now. Better to go through the window. Don't want to wake her up. Besides, maybe she'll think it's romantic.

Yeah, and maybe she'll think being shot at by a demon in a red hood is romantic. Better keep the noise level on the down low.

Meanwhile, One floor below:

My name is Barbara "Bobbi" Morse, and I've just slept with the other man in my life. He says that his name is Kevin Plunder. I didn't want to sleep with him, but he had long blonde hair, blue eyes (don't even get me started on that six pack) and that accent. What was I supposed to do?!

I try to sleep on the couch as Kevin leaves out the front door (that's not going to arouse any suspicion) I've been trying to sleep for a while now, but I just can't--

I hear a noise coming from upstairs....Better grab the battle staves and check it out. Whoever's trying to rob me blind, they aren't getting away without an @$$ kicking.

Meanwhile, Upstairs:

I'm surprised I haven't woken Bobbi up. The whole being quiet thing didn't turn out to well. When I get out of the shower I quickly wrap a towel around my waist and get ready for bed. That's when I hear something. Bobbi knows I'm here....that's trouble, she'll be up here any minu--

"HAAIII!"

She kicks the door open, battle staves ready. I know I'm in trouble when she starts charging, but I'm ready for her. She tries to hit me with one stave, I block it and grab her wrist, then do the same with her other arm.

"Happy to see me, Bobbi?"

".....Clint?" She says. "What the f**** are you doing HERE."

"Great to see you, too, sweetie."

"YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE!" She screams at me. I try to shrug it off as I walk out the door.

"Yes, honey, I did. Can we please talk about this in the morning, I've had a long night."

"CLINT, YOU CAN'T JUST GO BARGING IN HERE WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT!"

"I thought we were living here together, was I wrong?" I say as I climb into bed.

She pauses. I've hit my mark.

It's then that I receive 'the look.' All men know the look. When the missus is upset and wants things her way....yeah...that look.

Not wanting to be an responsible for my own murder, I get out of bed and hug her.

"Honey, listen," I tell her. "Your stressed, I'm stressed...we're both stressed...." She looks up at me.

"Where are you going with this Clint?"

"I think we both need a vacation...."

To be Continued...

#2 Posted by The Impersonator (5620 posts) - - Show Bio

Great shot!

#3 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Impersonator: thanks (didn't even realize you'd commented.)

#4 Posted by The Impersonator (5620 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: You're welcome! :)

#5 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice !

#6 Posted by batkevin74 (11215 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: Nice work, little bit racy.

#7 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: @batkevin74: a little late, but thanks for this.

#8 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Do i detect fun in the sun for Hawkeye & Mcokingbird? Pretty good man