Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Marvel Genesis: Fantastic Four Prologue

Then 

The halls of Empire State University where empty and silent as where most of the dorms:, the students had either gone to see family and loved ones for the weekend or they hade went out partying. A flash of yellow light and a loud whirring noise comes from a room at the end of the corridor, in it Reed Richards sat working on a large pyramid shaped object sat on a desk in a makeshift laboratory that he had created his self, constantly adjusting his glasses as he went.

“Wow Reed you need to get a life”

Ben Grimm filled the doorway of the Lab, large , powerful and ruggedly handsome, he wore his ESU Lions Football top like a professional. Ben was possibly the best linebacker to ever play for the Lions and was currently averaging at 11 sacks a season.

“...............”

Reed, totally absorbed in his machine, did not even notice Ben entering the room or that he had even spoke.

“Mothership to Big Brain, come in Big Brain”

“...Ben.... Oh Ben, what are you doing here?”

Reed's spacey look of total concentration slipped to mild surprise.

“I came to find you, ya dork, you’re meant to be coming to watch me play tonight”

“Oh sorry, I... eh got caught up”

“I can see that, what the hell's this thing anyway”

“It's a Quantum Reflector”

“....uh.....”

Ben's face told Reed he was none the wiser.

“My Quantum Zone theory provides a theoretical framework for constructing quantum mechanical models of systems classically parametrized-

“Reed-”

“by an infinite number of degrees of freedom, that is, fields and in a condensed matter context many-body systems.It is the natural and quantitative language of particle physics and condensed matter physics. Most theories in modern particle physics, including the Standard Model of elementary particles and their interactions, are formulated as relativistic quantum field theories- 

Reed-”

“Quantum field theories are used in many contexts, and are especially vital in elementary particle physics, where the particle count/number may change over the course of a reaction. They are also used in the description of critical phenomena and quantum phase transitions, such as in the BCS theory of superconduc-”

REED!

“Um...Yes?”

“I have no idea what your saying”

“Oh, well, I'm... uh creating a device that will let me see in to other dimensions”

“You can do that? And pretend like your talking to someone who has no idea what your saying most of the time”

“Sure, think of the universe not as one thing but as thousands upon thousands, each universe continuesly growing from the creation event. Now think of all these universes as bubbles in a bath, each bubble is surrounded by many others, some have totally unliveable habitats, others could be antimatter universes where the very existence is dieing, some could be exactly like ours is now only slightly different but as far as I can tell this Quantum Zone is made of pure energy”

“Well.... that's swell Reed but your coming to the game, put your toys away and lets go”

Ben grabbed Reeds hand arm and began to drag him towards the door.

“Oh I almost forgot, I need to collect your mail more often Big Brain, you received this”

Ben handed him a small manilla envelope marked only with Mr Richards. He unfolded it and began to read.

Dear Mr Richards,

We would like to extend to you an invitation to join the most gifted and brilliant young men and women in the world in making the future a better place. The Baxter Building Think-tank was created to for special people like yourself could continue their work uninhibited and with full backing by the government. We are looking forward to your reply.

Dr Franklin Storm

Continued   

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By X35

Oooooh, I wonder what happens next ^_^

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CapFanboy

@spiderbat87: IT'S BRILLIANT DADDYBAT!!!!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@spiderbat87: Nice! In this universe they watch Ben play football, Reed invents the Flavourwave & the Reed Richard Grill which knocks the fat out to another dimension and they all live happily ever after....:)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

GREAT STUFF, DADDYBAT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points