Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This 7-part mini-series takes place after Project X: The Birth of Wolverine. For more information regarding what happened to Deadpool, find out here.

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 55- Western Wolverine, Part 4

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/project-x-the-birth-of-wolverine-chapter-55-ww-par-644021/?page=1

Note- Deadpool interrupts my writing...Sometimes...

No Caption Provided

Marvel Genesis: Deadpool Versus Wolverine Part 2- Catch Me If You Can

It started with a big bang. Wade Wilson shot several rounds at the trees, getting ready for his toughest mission yet. He had gone through trials of his Project X missions ever since he teamed up with the Team X.

I hated Team X. I was never a big fan of it. Or...THEM! Oh, have you seen that movie by the way? Old classic, black and white movie with giant, freaky ants...Yeah?

Will you please shut up for once?

YES, SIR!

Wade Wilson fired the last shot at the tree. Then he took out both of his swords behind his back, sliced the tree in half. The half-broken tree came stumbling down, shattering to pieces. The sounds almost made the animals in the forest go haywire. It almost sounded like Wade Wilson was getting the hang of this so-called craziness.

Wade didn’t seem to recall his past. His past was quite a mystery of how he came to be. People wondered where Wade Wilson had actually come from, not even the old Team X or Wolverine asked him about it. The true origin of Wade Wilson lies in Project X, the days when he was given the artificial healing factor by...

EGGHEADS!

No...I was going to say mad scientists or...something. ARGH! WILL YOU PLEASE ALLOW ME TO WRITE?

Oh...My bad. Please continue with my origin.

Yes. Thank you.

The artificial healing factor was given by scientists of Project X to see how it could work on a normal human being. Out of the Team X group, Wade Wilson was the only non-mutant to be given this kind of healing power. But the healing power got derived from Logan’s X-genes. There was a theory that Logan had also the artificial healing factor, same as Victor Creed also known as Sabretooth. But these two feral mutants had their healing factors inside their genes all the time, while they thought that Project X had given them. It was actually the work of the Romulus Formula, which helped activated the hidden X-genes.

For Wade, it was something entirely different. The artificial healing factor had somehow boosted him to long-term levels. Even scientists couldn’t fathom the idea of having Wade being alive after his head got cut off.

Are we still going for the cutting off head thing again?

Wade...

Yes, Impy...

SHUT THE F**K UP!

Oh, boy. You writers do get cranky sometimes. I can’t imagine how long you can sit there, tapping your fingers on the keyboard like TAP! TAP! TAP! I mean...Come on...Why can’t you just be like George R.R. Martin? He had a lot of Kit-Kats.

You’re really annoying. You know that? Moving on...

The Project X scientists was amazed to see that Wade Wilson can survive this long. But the only thing that can prevent the crazy Wade and the two feral mutants from healing is to use a powerful element called the carbonadium.

I hate carbonadium.

I know.

I really, really hate it.

Yeah, sure.

I really, really, really hate it.

Yes, Wade. Of course everyone knows that you hate that kind of $h!t. Now, where was I?

Carbonadium.

Right.

The old man, William Stryker also found out the element and what it can do. It was discovered somewhat in the 1950s. This was the time when the scientists weren’t sure what the element could do. At first, it was considered as a radioactive element and dangerous to humans. They took careful steps in examining the element without any harm.

Wade Wilson was lucky enough to have the healing factor as he proved himself to Stryker that he could do things like killing important people. He was like a hitman.

I loved that game. But I hated the movie.

Yeah...me too.

Stryker had seen Wade’s past through his secret, personnel file. Wade Wilson used to be a tough soldier, working alongside the Americans in the Vietnam War. The soldiers didn’t take a light of him since his face was horribly disfigured. His mother got terminal cancer, which made Wade’s face disfigured at the time of birth. Wade Wilson’s father was not happy about this. He wanted a normal son, who can make friends and play with them, once and a while. But the disfigurement caused Wade to be an outcast. Even the high-school students used to make fun of him. He was like a monster to them. Wade was innocent at the time. He once had a crush on his English teacher. Sometimes, the English teacher comforted Wade, reminded him that even though people couldn’t accept Wade of what he was, he still had the heart of a human being.

Sniff...That was soooo lovely.

Wade...

Yes...Sniff...

Please stop crying and let me continue.

Okay.

For the first time, Wade had found his true happiness. The thing was that he fell in love with his own teacher. The teacher didn’t know about it. Sometimes when the teacher looks away from her classmates, writing on the chalk board, Wade couldn’t help thinking of her.

Her @$$ was lovely. I always dreamed of f**king her.

Oh, please...For goodness sake...That’s it. I’m taking a break. I’m leaving!

Impy? Where are you going?

I’m going out for a while. Good-bye!

SLAM!

Hmmm...I guess I’m alone for the moment. Umm...Hey! I can write my own story.

So here what happened on that faithful day. When the teacher was still in her classroom, I came up to her, standing and thinking...thinking...thinking...Yeah, I thought a lot about that time. The teacher asked me, “What was I thinking?” Then I said, “Oh, nothing, Miss?” I...Thinking...Wait? Why am I thinking? I know what I was going to say. So I told her this, “I LOVE YOU!”

The teacher was amazed to hear of what I had said. She thought I was crazy and that...I needed help. But I told her that I really, really loved her. I loved her so much till the ends of the earth. The teacher told me to get away from her classroom and never to be spoken about the love thing again. That made me cry.

I tried to forget about her. But her face, her red lips were all over my face. Not that they were actually on my face, I wish so for that to happen, but yeah. I just couldn’t forget her, beautiful, youthful appearance. She was soooo lovely.

Are you done now?

Oh, Impy. I was just about to continue my story after you went mad and left me here all alone to tell all the wacky stuff that happened in my life.

Yeah, a lot of wacky stuff had just happened.

Where did you go by the way?

It’s none of your business.

Shall we continue?

Wade Wilson couldn’t believe of what he had said in front of his teacher. That was the last time they spoke with each other. Wade knew that the teacher wasn’t too comfortable about it. So the teacher decided not to speak with him. She also met his father and told him that Wade needed help. At that time, Wade was sent to the psychiatric hospital. The doctors couldn’t find any problem with Wade’s brain or the deep centre of the mind. Wade Wilson was normal. However, that still doesn’t clarify of why Wade would confess his love towards a teacher.

Wade cuts a large tree that killed a number of deers on the area. It was hunting season and the hunters who were trying to get their own deers, weren’t too happy about it. Wade scared them off by showing his weapons, the guns and swords. The hunters ran away from the crazy Wade.

A call came through Wade’s cell phone. He picked it up and a voice boomed out in his ears.

“Mr. Wilson,” a familiar voice said. It was the blond agent, who released him in exchange for the chimichanga.

“Yo, what’s up?” Wade said in his always, crazy tone.

“Where are you right now?”

“Right now?” Wade looked around the forest. He came here to do the training before he could get himself in the real mission. “Oh yeah, I was just testing my own strength.”

“I see,” the blond agent said. “Well, I have some good news for you.”

“For me?” Wade said. “What would that be?”

“It’s about your dear, old friend and a former partner.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the outskirts of deserted Egypt, Logan and Nick Fury were in the meeting room of the D.A.G.G.E.R. headquarters. They were looking for clues, regarding the person, who released Wade Wilson from the maximum-security prison. It wasn’t possible that anyone could release the crazy merc under anyone’s radar. The surveillance cameras would catch the person or heard voices. But somehow, the person who released Deadpool had plans to free him for a good purpose.

“It still doesn’t make any sense,” Nick Fury said as he looked at the security cameras. “The guards were there and nobody had entered Wade’s cell. He was shackled in Adamantium chains. No way of getting out.”

Logan also thought the same thing. The crazy merc may be smart, but not smart enough to pull this escape plan off. Whoever released Wade Wilson, definitely had plans for him.

“I gotta say...” Logan paused. “He’s probably lucky enough to have someone on his side. Wade Wilson must have been desperate enough to get out.”

“You’re telling me,” Nick Fury said. “But there’s no way of knowing it. We have all the resources in finding these things out. There’s someone in this organization, trying to block us.”

“Even maybe preventin’ us from finding the crazy b@$t@rd,” Logan said.

“Yeah, that.” Nick Fury knew Logan was going to say it. But he was right. The traitor had his own mission planned out ahead of him. The only thing that they can do now is to find the crazy merc.

“Nick,” Logan said. “I think it’s time for me to play same, old games with Wade. He sure neva gives up. I may not like what he says. But I’ll definitely shut his mouth.”

“You’re right,” Nick Fury said. “But you won’t be alone in this. I’ll send out my agents to guide you through this mission. Do whatever it takes to find that b@$t@rd.”

“No worries, Nick,” Logan sounded confidant. “This time, I’ll make sure Wade doesn’t get in my way.” Logan went outside the secret, meeting room leaving Nick Fury alone with his thoughts. He still stood there, watching the surveillance screens. He hoped to find something there. But what? He pressed a button and called one of the prison guards to find out more.

“Yes, sir,” the prison guard said.

“Get me all the data you have within the prison base,” Nick Fury ordered. “I have tons of homework to do.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, somewhere in Antarctica, the blond agent came to the ice cave, hoping to meet his master. The cave was deep enough for the mountain climbers or hikers to climb though the crevasses. It was a good hideout though. Not even the Avengers or other heroes would know where the master lies within these cave walls. It took an amount of time for the agent find the true location of his master.

The agent went down further through the cave, a long walk for his legs to endure. The cold air swept through his covered body. He wore the woollen jacket, and had the heater packs on his back in case the outside or the inside air gets too cold enough to make him sick.

Finally, the agent stopped. He noticed a large, ice slab covered with almost, thin lines. He went towards it, touching the wet, cold surface of the slab. Then a click was heard. The slab of ice opened before him. A large, bulky figure sat on his seat, staring at the blond agent a few inches away. The master smiled.

“Ah...Agent Brent Jackson,” the large figure said. “It’s nice to meet you.”

To be continued in Deadpool Versus Wolverine, Part 3- It’s Chimichanga Time!

What the h*ll? Agent Brent Jackson? If you don’t know who he is, you can find more about him in the later parts of this crazy min-series. Speaking about being crazy, Wade Wilson has finally taking the mission seriously. Now that he was given the news regarding Wolverine, Wade has to complete his mission beforehand. Otherwise, his brain will explode with carbonadium juice. Meanwhile, Logan and his team of agents were set out to find the crazy merc. By using state-of-the-art technology, the D.A.G.G.E.R. agents hoped to find Wade Wilson in time, but will it be enough? Find out in the next part of Deadpool Versus Wolverine.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points