deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

parts 1-3

Part Four:  

I recieved an anonymous tip that there would be more dealings between the Kingpin and Hammerhead. I know it to be a trap, so that's why I've been waiting here for hours. I need to bait whoever was sent to kill me out, so he'll talk.  

After quite a while, I finally manage to get a scent, and a heartbeat, and I hear the strangest thing.  
"No more needles. I don't like needles."  
"Wha--"  

I turn around to get kicked in the face, I fall to the edge of the rooftop. I got to punch him, only to have it blocked. He slams my head to ground.  
"I DON'T LIKE BEING TESTED! I finally swing my leg backwards, it connects with his jaw, and something else is caught on my foot as I take it back. While the man is dazed I run my fingers along the stub of metal.  

"Frank Simpson. ID 1947592"  

"So...dog tags? Your a grunt?"  
"Don't call me that! I'm ready to kill! They bred me to kill!" He goes to kick me, and I flip over him. hitting him with my billy clubs as I jump over.  

"TAKE OUT THE WEAPONS! TARGET TEST! STUPID ****ING TESTS!!!"  
I can guess from the man's dialogue he's not completley sane. I smell the blood-stained knife, hear it unsheat. I duck underneath him and slide behind him and deliver a chop the the back of his neck.   
I hear the knife coming towards me, and I block with my billy clubs.  
"I'M GONNA KILLLLLLL YOOOOU!" He screams.  

Flashback:  

"He's going to kill you." The judge said. "The man is a convicted serial killer. You had the prosecution going, he would've walked away, and you could've made a lot of money."  
"I know." Murdock said "I just wanted to do the right thing. He wanted me to get rid of the files I just gave you, but after looking them over, I realized this man should not be allowed to roam the streets a free man."  
"You're a real daredevil, Matt." The judge said.  
"Thank you, sir."  
" There's just one thing you have to do now."  
"What's that sir."  
"The mob's going to be after you because of this...you and you're family are going to have to go into witness protection....Are you prepared to do that?"  
Matt swallowed hard. "Yes, sir."  

He slams his find into my chest, and as he goes to uppercut me, I dive out of the way and legsweep him. I then pounce on top of him and begin to hammer away at him.  
"YOU LYING BULL****!"   
This man must've been driven insane by war. Now a hitman for hire.  

I ram my fist into his face, and follow up with a roundhouse kick, followed by a right cross.  
I hear his kife whizzing through the air and I block by crossing my billy clubs. I knee his in the gut, and hit him with a whirlwind kick. I hammer away with him with a series of attacks, until finally he breaks out and punches me! I smell the blood. There's lots of it, too, but for some reason he won't go down!"  
"I'M STRONGER NOW! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! NO MORE STRIPES! SICK OF SEEING THAT EVERYWHERE I GO! CRAZY ****S"  

He's right. He has gotten stronger. I feel his attacks attacks faster, his attacks more agile, they're more timed and precise. He was about two to three times as strong as the average man, now that seems to have doubled!  

"CAN'T BREAK MY SPIRIT! I'M INVINCIBLE! THAT'S HOW I WAS MADE TO BE! NOT BORN, MADE!  

I hear the knife--  
"Ghuk!"  
And feel it, too. He was so fast. My radar didn't have time to pick it up. He slashed my stomach open!  
CAN'T STOP ME NOW, GODDAMN ****S! NEVER PUT MY LIFE IN YOUR HANDS!"
He hammers away at the wound, I struggle to stay awake, until finally...everything....goes....black.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

edited

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator
Thanks!  

Anyone else like it? :P:P:P
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CapFanboy
@primepower53: Great chapter, Nuke is well written. Daredevil's flashback is interesting, dialogue's nice and the action scenes are good. Great chapter!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapFanboy
Thanks! :D:D:D:D:D
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts