#1 Edited by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the old one is out of date, here's a new list of characters taken by Marvel Genesis writers?

AgeofHurricane

New Mutants

Avenging X-Bolt

Defenders (scripter needed)

batkevin74

Punisher

CapFanboy

Captain America

Spider-Man

Thor

Winter Soldier

DamianWayne

Moon Knight

The Impersonator

Blade

Cable

Hawkeye446

Jocasta

Kamrenamir

War Machine

Moviegeek17

Iron Fist

Thundra

Nickthedevil

Hank Pym

Primepower53

Hulk

Project_Worm

New Warriors

Punkpuppy3

The Academy (Avengers Academy)

X-Men

Spiderbat87

Champions

Fantastic Four

X35

Swordsman

Upcoming titles

Avengers

Dropped titles

Daredevil

Luke Cage

She-Hulk

Wolverine

Other characters not available:

Thor

Winter Soldier

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

There is stuff missing here, like Ghost Rider ect

#3 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: Thor and WS are mine...might want to group them under the writers so everything that a writer is writing is with them. Also make a note about all villains and supporting characters belonging to that particular character are taxed by the writer of that character as well.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy said:

@primepower53: Thor and WS are mine...might want to group them under the writers so everything that a writer is writing is with them. Also make a note about all villains and supporting characters belonging to that particular character are taxed by the writer of that character as well.

and what the rosters are for group series 
#5 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: @CapFanboy: I NEED SOME HELP! I don't know some of them.

#6 Posted by moviegeek17 (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, i'll still hold onto Iron Fist and Thundra :)

#7 Posted by The Impersonator (5225 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot Alpha Flight, prime. =P

#8 Posted by batkevin74 (10583 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: What are you doing with Matt Murdock? If he's free can I cameo him in Punisher as Frank's lawyer, possibly Foggy Nelson as well

@primepower53: @The Impersonator: @CapFanboy: @moviegeek17: Does anyone have Deadpool?

Online
#9 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74 said:

@primepower53: What are you doing with Matt Murdock? If he's free can I cameo him in Punisher as Frank's lawyer, possibly Foggy Nelson as well

@primepower53: @The Impersonator: @CapFanboy: @moviegeek17: Does anyone have Deadpool?

Deadpool is taken by Xbolt for Defenders. Murdock's okay for a cameo.

#10 Posted by The Impersonator (5225 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to write Deadpool in the previous Wolverine series. Deadpool is currently captured and held cryo-imprisoned in one of the Project X facilities, somewhere in Canada. XBolt, you should check what happened to him in the Western Wolverine story arc. This should give you some idea and how Deadpool can escape or saved by the rest of your Defenders.

#11 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Impersonator said:

I used to write Deadpool in the previous Wolverine series. Deadpool is currently captured and held cryo-imprisoned in one of the Project X facilities, somewhere in Canada. XBolt, you should check what happened to him in the Western Wolverine story arc. This should give you some idea and how Deadpool can escape or saved by the rest of your Defenders.

should see this.

#12 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@The Impersonator said:

I used to write Deadpool in the previous Wolverine series. Deadpool is currently captured and held cryo-imprisoned in one of the Project X facilities, somewhere in Canada. XBolt, you should check what happened to him in the Western Wolverine story arc. This should give you some idea and how Deadpool can escape or saved by the rest of your Defenders.

should see this.

I declare this thread pinned by the power of Soar! (Sora)

#13 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: Urm - I don't have any immediate plans, nor do I think anyone else would take her, but could I acquisition the use of Jocasta ?

Thanks very much, sir.

#14 Edited by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

I've organised it by writer for you Prime!

AgeofHurricane

New Mutants

Avenging X-Bolt

Defenders (scripter needed)

batkevin74

Punisher

CapFanboy

Captain America

Spider-Man

Thor

Winter Soldier

DamianWayne

Moon Knight

The Impersonator

Blade

Cable

Hawkeye446

Jocasta

Kamrenamir

War Machine

Moviegeek17

Iron Fist

Thundra

Nickthedevil

Hank Pym

Primepower53

Astonishing X-Men

Hulk

Iron Man

Wolverine

Project_Worm

New Warriors

Punkpuppy3

The Academy (Avengers Academy)

X-Men

Spiderbat87

Champions

Fantastic Four

X35

Swordsman

Upcoming titles

Avengers

Dropped titles

Daredevil

Luke Cage

She-Hulk

#15 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Please add She Hulk to dropped titles.

#16 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: I can't see why there would be a problem, any chance you can add my name associated with Jocasta (featuring Deathcry, and the use of Janet Van Dyne).

That is assuming Janet is free.

#17 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawkeye446: Jocasta is available. For the rights to Janet ask

To join send me and a plot outline of your story and a small snippet of your first chapter. We can sort out the details of our universe after that.

#18 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@Hawkeye446: Jocasta is available. For the rights to Janet ask

To join send me and a plot outline of your story and a small snippet of your first chapter. We can sort out the details of our universe after that.

Thanks very much. I will get on top of that!!

#19 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you change that "New Mutants" to "Academy X" please ? Thank you.

#20 Posted by MsMarvel22 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry if I sound rude saying this. But can this please be updated. I'm not trying to be rude, and I am truly sorry if it came out that way.

#21 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@MsMarvel22 said:

I'm sorry if I sound rude saying this. But can this please be updated. I'm not trying to be rude, and I am truly sorry if it came out that way.

succeeded me in the writer list. In the comments section she has a list that can be edited.

#22 Edited by MsMarvel22 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@MsMarvel22 said:

I'm sorry if I sound rude saying this. But can this please be updated. I'm not trying to be rude, and I am truly sorry if it came out that way.

succeeded me in the writer list. In the comments section she has a list that can be edited.

Okay. Again, I'm sorry if I sounded rude.

#23 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@MsMarvel22 said:

I'm sorry if I sound rude saying this. But can this please be updated. I'm not trying to be rude, and I am truly sorry if it came out that way.

succeeded me in the writer list. In the comments section she has a list that can be edited.

Update the first post as that's what the majority of people can see.

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Can I have Black Panther...I have a ton of ideas...I also had a idea called Venom and Co that I was doing for this...kinda got lost in another community of forum people(namely the take a point community). Also one more idea...The Alternatives(basically alternative heroes based on mainstream ones like Spider-Man has Scarlet Spider etc.)

Prime will help you with a proposal which he'll then bring to me and X-Bolt. We'll work out aything else and then you'll be free to write

#24 Posted by MsMarvel22 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

If a character is dropped, does that mean they are available?

#25 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@MsMarvel22: yes, but you have to read the original fic and come up with a pitch

#26 Posted by MsMarvel22 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@MsMarvel22: yes, but you have to read the original fic and come up with a pitch

Okay. I was asking because I saw Wolverine. Is there anywhere I can get a link to all of them so I can read them?

#27 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@MsMarvel22: not really.

Oh and you'd have to ask but I'm not sure if he gave the rights to Wolverine to me or not...

#28 Posted by Project_Worm (3376 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, man... I forgot that I was supposed to write the New Warriors.