Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! YOU MAY NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO!

Marvel Genesis: Alpha Flight, Chapter 10- The Guardian Saga, Part 3: Awesome Joe

Ever wonder why I was called Awesome Joe? Because I'm that kind of person who is brave and confident. Sometimes, I used to think of myself as a perfect person. It wouldn't be the case if I was weak. I trained harder to become a better person. A person who never gives up in fighting the d@mn war. That's right. I used to serve the Gulf War back in those days.

Before I joined the Marine Corps, I had to undergo some training at the boot camp. If you ask anyone about this training, it's harsh. Very harsh, indeed. The boot camp was enormous that so many young soldiers had to come here and stay fit. They sometimes act cocky and thought that they could do anything. I may not be cocky myself but I sure have the good fight within me.

At the time of war, I got myself ready for the big fight. I knew there were certain risks that I had to take. It wasn't easy for me. I did all of my training for five months in a row. I was the best soldier than anyone who could ever be. But I tried not to be the best and raise my stakes higher than my friends. Although, my friends were cheering for me. They still get kinda jealous that I was awesome.

We landed in the Middle Eastern soil. The news broke out and it was said that the great terrorist known as Saddam Hussein took the world by storm. He was dangerous and killed innocent lives with his poisonous gas. People from the streets were crying for help. I heard their cries and saved a person's life. But it wasn't just one person. There were so many of them that I had to save.

Not only the people were crying in pain and suffering. There were several casualties involved in the Middle Eastern country. For the most part, Iraq has always been involved in war with the United States. Even though, I was born a Canadian. I wanted to join and help stop the madman from creating havoc. He had caused so many harm to his own people. He was not just a terrorist that you would want to mess up with. He was also the ruler of his country.

Some of my friends got badly injured during the shootout. I helped them get up and moved on to the safe zone. There was a young general there who goes by the name of James Hudson. He was also a Canadian soldier who's ordering us around. I never knew that a young person like James would take his own leadership to the next level. I met him at that time and sure it was an honor to meet him. But he was young and brave like me. He sure has the skills of courage and leadership.

I brought my friends to the safe zone for recovery. They were getting treated by professional doctors. It's a good thing that these young doctors came with us. Otherwise, we would have been dead like wild rats in the sewers.

James told me to look after these men including my friends. He had to go out and make sure that he can ally with the Middle Eastern rebels. These rebels were also against Saddam Hussein. At first, they never knew that the dangerous terrorist would hurt them. Now, it was kinda too late to notice.

Several hours later. I was still guarding the safe zone and looked out for incoming enemies. These terrorists are not like anyone that I have ever seen. They had the firepower and can use it very well.

It was the dead of night and James still hadn't arrived yet from his rebel talks. I had to put some eye-goggles to see through the darkness. While I was wearing them, I saw a dark figure coming after me. I couldn't recognize the figure at first. But I'm pretty sure it was the terrorist who came running through the dry sands.

"FOR SADDAM HUSSEIN! AHHHHHHHHH!", shouted the terrorist who was still running like a cheetah. He took out his gun and kept shooting me. But I had the armor vest just to protect myself. I took cover and shot one of his legs. The terrorist went down like a dead rock. But he wasn't still dead. I went up to him and stared at his face. The terrorist was mentioning these weird words to me.

"You must be....American."

"You're wrong, @$$hole. I'm Canadian."

"I see. You have come a long way."

"Yeah. I came here to stop you and that madman of yours. You piece of $h!t!"

"Oh yes. I do work for him. But you see....There is nothing you can do about it."

"Oh yeah? I can always do something about it. You know why?"

"What is your reason?"

"Because I'm f*cking awesome. You d!ckhead! PEOPLE CALL ME, "AWESOME JOE!"

I took out my gun and shot right on his forehead. The terrorist laid waste like a piece of $h!t. I had to shoot him since he might call out the other men. Unfortunately, those other terrorists were meant to wait for his signal. They came running out of nowhere and kept shooting at me. I ducked and took cover behind one of the crashed vehicles. I stayed put and had to think of a good strategy. The vest may able to protect me. But it wasn't good enough for their big guns.

I then decided to throw some grenades from the side of the crashed car. The three grenades fell on the ground where the terrorists were standing. The grenades exploded and all the parts of their flesh went wasted like pieces of $h!t. I rolled over and knelt up in order to shoot the incoming b@$t@rd$. I shot every single one of them. One of the terrorists took a rocket launcher and shot through the crashed vehicles. The vehicle debris went flying up and I jumped myself backwards near another debris. I took out my last grenade and threw up towards the terrorist. The grenade came near the legs of the terrorist which he was standing above the abandoned building. The terrorist looked down and stared at the grenade. I shouted from below the abandoned building.

"DIE! YOU SUCKER!"

The terrorist blew up and bits of body parts went flying through the air. I guess that was the last terrorist who was killed by my sheer awesomeness. The rest of the injured soldiers and my friends were suprised that I was able to kill Saddam Hussein's men single-handedly. They cheered for joy until James came back from the rebel talks. He heard about my latest success of killing these men before they were able to apprehend the fellow US and Canadian soldiers. It was a memorable moment and honor.

We had a big time party celebrating for my success. James was proud of myself of what I have done the last night. There were lots of men drinking glasses of beer and cheered for each other. One of my friends was kinda drunk and said a crazy thing to me.

"YOU'RE F*CKING AWESOME, JOE!"

I laughed a bit and said it wasn't a big deal killing those men. I mean they might come back for more. In any case scenario, things might get a little bit different these days.

While I was chatting along with my friends, a young woman came up to me. She was actually an American who was born in Texas. I was kinda suprised that a Texan woman would join the army and fight for her country. I bet every single woman would do it. Not to mention beautiful women.

"So I heard people were calling you, "Awesome Joe." Is that right?"

"Yep. That's true."

"Have you ever tried not being awesome?"

"Oh well...I couldn't help myself. I might be too perfect but yeah...I'm still awesome."

"Is that so?"

The young woman came in front of me and whispered through my ear. She said that I had to come with her in private. We went to a private building where we talked a bit of our lives. All of a sudden, she began to take her uniform off and the rest of the clothes. She took mine off as well. I was like f*cking her through the whole night.

"Oh F*ck! Yes, Joe. YES! YOU'RE SO...AWESOME!"

I reminded her that we would keep our voices down. Because some of the other party-poopers would likely hear our cries. But the Texan soldier said there is nothing to worry about it. I kept slamming inside her @$$ like a bulldozer and couldn't stop enjoying myself.

"AH YES! THAT'S IT! Uhhh...Once you're done...Just shoot me."

After having an explosion, we took a slight break until we put back our clothes on. It was nice and fun time that I had a blast with the Texan woman. We went back to sleep in our separate quarters. The next morning, we had to get ready to get back on our own duties. I was that courageous soldier who kept saving people's lives. Pretty awesome. Isn't it?

I looked back to myself as I stared down the rising sun. James was there with me. He placed his right hands on my shoulder and said the nicest words to me.

"Well done, Joe."

I was satisfied through those years and I was still looking at the sun to this present day. The general was still placing his hand on to my shoulder as always.

"Joe. Are you ready to become the Guardian?"

"Yes, sir. I'll do whatever it takes."

"You always have the guts, Joe. No matter what you do. You're still awesome."

"What does Logan think about my new leadership?"

"You have nothing to worry about him. He may be in second-in command. But you're the leader now. Because you have proven yourself."

James was right about my previous training. I wore the Guardian suit and able to activate powers with no problems. I don't know why it didn't work out for Heather and the general. But I guess I was lucky enough to take the mantle of a superhero. Now I have to lead my own team to where any dangers that may lie ahead.

"Joe."

"Yes sir?"

"We got a lot of work to do. You know what that means?"

"Yes, I do. It's time to take action."

As the general was looking at me, I still stood in front of his office window and thought about the good things which I have done in the past. Those were the precious memories I ever had. I still have contacts with my friends and yet they still lead their own different lives. I don't know about the Texan woman though. I haven't heard from her since that awesome night. Anyways, now I'm ready to take a fight on my own hands. Not just mine. But the rest of the Alpha Flight team. Boys and girls, Awesome Joe is back.

To be continued inMarvel Genesis: Alpha Flight, Chapter 11- Training Ground.

Whoa there! Now isn't that awesome. Anyways, Joe Daniels has become the next Guardian. What will happen next? You'll find out in...November. That's right, folks. Alpha Flight is taking a month break off. In the meantime of October, look out for someone who hunts down the creatures of the night. WHOO-HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Project_Worm

this is filled with AWESOMENESS!!!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@Project_Worm: Thanks man! I may write the new series next month. I'm waiting for primepower53's reply on that. Because I think he was planning to write it.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Trodorne

Very much action and as martha stewart says. its a good thing.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Impersonator

@Trodorne: Thanks!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts