Marvel DC ultimate team up-#1

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hoenhime

(( I do NOT own any of the characters used in this fanfic,all of them either belong to marvel or DC. I am NOT earning any kind of profit by writing this fanfic,this is just a normal fanfic written by a normal fan. So please do NOT SUE me. This story is how I think another JLA and Avengers crossover could be like. I know this has been done before but this is my version. And yeah...if the story sucks then I am SORRY. My first fanfic so........))

Deep space,a spaceship was orbiting the planet Pluto and in it were six avenger investigating a energy surge that had occurred in the area."ok face it there isn't going to be another surge,we have been here for like five hours,and you could have very well done this investigation yourself Carol",Clint complained,"Stop complaining Clint,that surge was strong enough to destroy Jupiter so that very disturbing,plus I might need help from you guys if it turns out that the surge was caused by a crazy alien bent on destroying our sun...which is most probably the case",Carol told Clint who growled in annoyance and continued to look at the monitor that was scanning the area for any radiation.

Meanwhile in Asgard the god of thunder Thor and his mortal friends ironman,hulk and vision were investigating another energy surge that occurred dangerously close to Asgard."The surge that occurred here seems to be very similar to the one that occurred in space,and also approximate at the same time. But what could have caused the surge",iron man asked the others as he scanned the area for any energy,"what ever caused the surge seem to be done by a person which is not good news. And if its not caused by a person then all this is just a very big coincidence",vision told the others."No this is not any coincidence,I sense it,something....unnatural has caused this surge and threatened Asgard,and he who threatens Asgard must PAY THE PRICE",Thor shouted.

"Wait it am getting a signal from the spaceship",iron man told the others and then inside his helmet came the image of captain America with quicksilver,scarlet witch and Sub marine standing behind him,"any break threw in Asgard Stark?",captain asked,"none captain but we are pretty sure that these surges were caused by a person,Thor confirms that",Iron man told the captain. "Well that is not good news",captain muttered,"That obvious capt. Anything discovered over there",iron man asked."No nothing yet,but we will keep looking and so will you Tony do you under.......",the captain wasn't able to complete his sentence as the spaceship started to shake violently,"WHATS GOING ONN CAPTAIN?",Tony asked,"THE SURGE,THE SHIP MUST BE RIGHT IN TH......",there was a bright flash inside iron mans helmet and the image of captain vanished.

"****",iron man shouted,"what happened?",vision asked. "The other guys they were....",but Tony was cut off by the hulk who shouted,"WHATS THAT",as he pointed at what seemed to be a miniature black hole."What...what is happening...I am getting pulled in",Thor said. The first to be sucked into the black hole was Tony,then vision followed. Thor and the hulk were also sucked in,and soon every Asgardians was feeling the pull of the black hole and all were lifted off their feet. But before any Asgardian could be sucked into the black hole,the black hole vanished freeing all the other Asgardians from its pull and dropping them.

In another distant dimension,the Justice league were gathered in the watchtower,also investigating a very powerful energy surge that occurred close to earth. Present in the watch tower where Superman,wonder woman,the flash,batman,Martian manhunter,green arrow,green lantern,aquaman, cyborg and Zatanna.

"ugh come on,I have been sitting here for like 5 hours staring at this computer screen,I even gave up a show offer to help you guys out in this investigation but there is nothing,there was a big bang and then poof nothing else,seriously guys this is a waste of time!",Zatanna exclaimed in an annoyed voice,"I agree with Zatanna,I am bored,this is a stupid waste of time. And to think I sat like this for 5 hours",the flash muttered in boredom."I am sorry but we have to continue guys. That surge of energy could have destroyed earth,we have to find the source of the surge and stop it from occurring again as it could be much more threatening to earth the next time",Clark Kent aka Superman said,"You heard superman,so stop wineing and continue looking for the source",Batman told them, "What ever you say captain grumpy",Flash muttered and continued to work.

Suddenly there was a small tremor,"Anyone else feel that?",wonder woman asked,everyone nodded their head. Once again there was a tremor and suddenly the whole watchtower started to shake violently as,what appeared to be golden aura started to appear outside the watchtower and surround the tower. The golden aura like substance just passed threw the walls of the watchtower and started to spread around. As the aura surrounded Clark there was a slight burning sensation all over his body,he quickly took a deep breath and flew upwards,he had expected that he would hit the watchtowers ceiling and would have to break it,but he kept going on without hitting anything.

He kept going upwards but stopped when the golden aura vanished and Clark was shocked to find himself flying in the sky of a ruined planed. The planet was post apocalyptic,every thing was decaying,he could see that he was over a deserted and ruined city which at one time must have been one of the most beautiful and advance city in the universe. Suddenly a miniature black hole appeared in front of him and an extremely strong gust of wind pushed him away. He managed to regain his stability and saw a man come out of the black hole and as he came out the black hole vanished.

The man who came out of the black hole was floating in midair and he shook his head trying to get rid of the dizziness. The man in front of superman was wearing some kind of ancient armor and he had a war hammer in his hand. Then he suddenly realized that there was someone in front of him and for the first time his eyes met with superman's and they both glared at each other.

"You...You were the one who brought me here,you were the one who dared to threaten Asgard,foolish mortal you shall PAY for your insolence. I THOR SHALL PUNISH THEE!",the man called Thor shouted,"What I don't know what...*oomph*",superman could not finish his sentence as the man called Thor smacked him across his face with the hammer and the force of the attack sent superman flying away with Thor following him preparing for another attack.

((To be continued.....maybe :p...))

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

Nice...but try and use the enter button..

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

@YoungJustice said:

Nice...but try and use the enter button..

Couldn't agree more.

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hoenhime

Well I did use the enter button.....but since I psoted this fanfic from my ipad all the paragraphs just joined together,the space was autofilled. I think that as long as I am posting from the iPad I won't be able to make paragraphs. Dumb iPad. edited from my laptop...i gess this is better.