batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

From Parts One and Two

Zentropolis City, USA

“So...we have six dead bodies, all murdered and no witnesses except you, who is wearing a Halloween costume who refuses to give me any id. Is that correct?’ asked Detective Kevin MacRae as he typed away on his Ipad.

Commander Hornet exhaled loudly and gritted his teeth. “I told you what I know.”

“Well then we’ll go over it again,” said MacRae “Down town.”

“You’re arresting me?”

MacRae shook his head “No, I’m hoping you’ll come down to the station to help in some inquries but I can arrest you.”

“If you speak to…” Commander Hornet paused as Police Superintednant Andrew Curley came through the crowd. “Him.”

Curley extended his hand to the vigilante “Any news Commander?”

“As I as telling your detective, I believe this is part of some scheme by the Man From Elsewhere.”

The Superintendant’s eyes narrowed as he banged his fist in his hand “That devil!”

MacRae rolled his eyes “Did you want me to do any police work on this?”

“The Commander has this well in hand detective,” replied Curley.

“Are you actually a Commander or is it like Colonel Sanders?” MacRae said snarkily as he walked off.

Johannesburg, South Africa

Pieter Jones tapped his pencil on the desk. He had plenty of work to do but his mind was elsewhere, contemplating what Captain Kokstad had said last night.

“Am I actually helping?” Pieter said aloud as he double-clicked his mouse and began trawling the internet. He looked over articles about vigilantism, super heroics, case studies and other things related to his night time profession. For every good there was three bad and vice versa. Also there was no hard data or statsical evidence one way or the other. Then he clicked a link about crime rates in an American city called Zentropolis.

Pieter’s eyes soaked in the clippings about the town’s resident vigilante Commander Hornet. He smiled and opened up his online banking to check his funds.

“A trip abroad might help,” he mused.

Zentropolis City, USA

The Man From Elsewhere watched the crime scene carefully from his vantage point, taking pictures with his phone. He watched as Commander Hornet slunk away into the night. Up close it’d probably look like he’d vanished but like watching a magic trick from side of stage it was easy to see his duck and roll trick.

“Let’s see where you live Commander.”

To be continued...

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#2  Edited By cbishop  Online
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#3 cbishop  Online

@batkevin74: lol "his duck and roll trick." Excellent. :)

Also, that Curley guy seems strangely familiar...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Bumped for later reading

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0