Lucifer Grimm Back Cover Summary

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

Edited By dngn4774

Disclaimer- The following is a synopsis for a fan-fic novel inspired by the DC Comics universe. I do not own nor intend to profit off of any of dc's characters or intellectual property.

With that said...let's try this again. :)

James Cavanaugh has just survived a massacre. He and his rifle team were ambushed by a group of unknown mercenaries shortly after discovering a crate of energy rifles. The revelation of Cavanaugh’s metahuman abilities has alienated him from his fellow marines, causing several superiors to suspect his involvement in the slayings.

Though all hope initially appears to be lost, a new acquaintance intervenes on James’s behalf. Agent Charlie Brown explains that the recent tragedy has drawn the attention DEO (Department of Extranormal Operations), a government agency that specializes in all extranormal phenomena. Charlie conscripts James into a new experimental program known as the CORE (Covert Operations and Risk Evaluation) division.

Alongside CORE, Cavanaugh hones his powers to pursue his quest for redemption; but when their investigation into the energy rifles uncovers a greater threat at large, James realizes that the massacre was only the beginning of the terror ahead. Apex, a secret society of metahumans, seeks to govern the world through the shadows by mass producing a new superweapon on American soil.

Will James avenge his fallen brothers? Or will, his attackers finally eliminate all lose ends, starting with Cavanaugh? And in the event that CORE division manages to thwart Apex’s advances, how can the DEO dismantle a worldwide criminal network?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@dngn4774: Woot! Something to add to your Lucifer Grimm stuff! :D

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

@cbishop: This was something I was working on at the hospital while I was visiting my grandma. I had just finished an interesting book on plotting and one of the exercises involved forming a back cover summary. The idea is to envision what you want from your story by writing a summary so good that if you were reading it in a store you would want to buy it. If the author can sell themself on the story it should be worth writing...at least that's what I took away from it.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268