Looking for one writer. (Involves X-men Verse)

ToadFan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ToadFan2004

The storyline I basically have is taking a younger version of Toad (movie verse) around the age of 18 when he is recruited by Magneto and the Brotherhood Members. Which obviously become his family that he never had at a younger age due to his parents dumping him off at age four in an orphanage in England. Moving from orphan home to home until he was fifteen, deciding to go out on his own. Young Mortimer had wandered around until a year later at 16 that he realized mutants like himself had the same issue about fitting in. Two years later he goes to the States and joins the Brotherhood but Erik wants young Mortimer to prove his worth to the team and has him sent on solo missions to fix up new weapons and small missions. Until one night he is sent out to an isolated location where he is told to use his mechanical skills to build up a new toy for his leader. Yet he had never encountered the X-Men until this point. My intention is to have Toad face off with either one of the two following characters: Jean Grey from (X1) or Kitty Pryde (X3) versions. Seeing a possible diplomatic solution could be said, Toad doesn't take the route of peace but instead he decides to fight. Which ends up one of the two (Toad or Jean/Kitty) will not survive the night.

I have more to this storyline but I am searching for a creative writer and open mind to do a story like this. I cannot write due to lack of motivation to come up with a large story. If this interests you, please feel free to message me.

Thanks.

Happy Holidays.