Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King

Time: a couple of Hours later 
Location the Great Hall

The gods have gathered around to listen to  Loki and whatever halve truths he wishes to spill this day... many barely able to tolerate Loki while others are simply curious.

Loki: I have traveled far to be here this day to speak to you all, brothers and sisters..

Balder: save your flattery, demon.
and state your reasons for being here?

Loki: very well.. i believe it is time for us all to regain our power and glory befitting us as gods.

Thor: we already be gods... what is it you speak of?

Loki: we are no gods, living here on the mortal plane..
defeated and dishonored by mortal men and women who possess more power then the majority of us!
They attack us b/c they see us as weak, us! gods!

Nay, never again... do you not feel it brothers and sisters? 
something is amiss in this realm we have bn enchanted cursed..
reduced in power able to be cut and wounded by mortal weapons of Iron and Steel!
 Killed and maimed by Mongrel humans....

Thor: thou are mad the only thing amiss here is you and why i have allowed this to continue...

Tyr: hold Odinson, i would hear more of what thy brother has to say..

Loki: as thou should noble Tyr thy be wise to heed my words.
We gods numbered in the 100's of thousands  our city was a shrine in Asgard a nexus to the other realms..
Now look at us! a handful of us in a derelict castle no greater then a small village of ancient times..
and yet no one  here seems to notice this! have you all gone mad?!

Lady Sif: now that Loki speaks of this i know it to be true.. 
 how is it none of us have notice our waning in physical and mystical might?
why has no one noticed the size of the kingdom? .. tis is truly strange..

Loki: i am glad to share the blame with he who has helped cause this.....My brother ,Thor!
aye,  its his doing! his love for this realm has blinded him to our plight and even wasted the precious power of the Odin force.

Thor: what i did is for the Kingdom and the safety of both realms!

Loki: aye, at the time but, the danger has passed now. now it imperils us not the mortal realm.
would you continue to turn a blind eye to your fellow gods or is your only concern  your might and power?
you be the only asgardian god here with power to continue to carry the mantle of god while our might has withered away..
other gods and pantheons laugh at us seeing us as no more then minor "Super-Humans".
Odin gone the elder Aesirs and advisers gone! 

Thor: Is this the part where you make a bid for my Throne, Loki!
do you offer your wise wisdom and consul?
Bah! it's always the same with you!

Loki: nay! this is where i point out the wrongs that no one else sees..
I be the god of mischief, deceit  and Illusions.
it be wise to heed my senses that we have bn tricked by some unknown power..
perhaps from another realm!

Thor: and who are these "unknowns?
why have they not acted?
i believe your time in Hel has twisted thy mind and senses...(smirks)

Fandral: Nay, Odison. do not allow your disdain of thee brother to cloud thy judgment..
 what your brother says ring true.. a blind man could see it..

Loki: these unknowns have us playing a part as if we were in a play..
I Loki refuse to be anyone's puppet no matter who it be Abstract god or by Mortal conspiracy!
To this end i say we return to Asgard to reacquire our might befitting us gods..
 from our realm we could look down on Midgard intervening whenever necessary.

Thor: Nay! i be King here not you, Serpent!
you speak halves truth with thy forked tongue!

In the background a young warrior who had his arms crossed and was simply listening decides to raise it as he coughs to ask a question. the other gods turn to look at him curious to what he has to say...

Loki: thy mortal guest wishes to speak..(sneers)

Thor: speak, Kevin..

Thunderstrike: I know i am not a "god" but, well.....
 what i heard from my dad when he would tell me stories about Asgard before he put me to sleep was that it was a giant kingdom of magic and technology.. 
that the Aesirs and Odin were powerful beings masters in sorcery magicks and Technology.... since i been here i haven't seen these 'Aesirs' or advance technology.
 I mean Thor  you were suppose to have drank the Ocean and fought the Midgard serpent that was the size of earth.
some how i don't see you doing that... and something about a giant wolf that could eat the moon?...

i mean if this were all true you guys are all paled versions of yourself.. is Asgard realm suppose to be a higher plane of existence?
why live here where humans can kill you guys as easily as anyone else?

Loki: listen to the "mortal" even his limited understanding he comprehends the wisdom of my words. 
It is time for us to go home master our magicks and power.. be giants among mortal men.. hold the sky and grasp the world..
use the fires of the stars of this realm as easily as a mortal would use a match!

Thor: you mean Sorcery!
a cowards pursuit! 

Loki: nay, a gods birthright!
 I say if you will not return us to Asgard then i will leave this realm.
i still have my castles and armies there. it is open to any asgardian who wishes to once more be a god.
I open my libraries to you.. you need simply follow me...

Thor: servitude! this be your plan?! 
I knew it! 

Volstagg: what would you have in return for thou generosity?!

Loki: Loyalty and friendship nothing more, dear Volstagg..
Thor, i beseech you to use more then thy brawn and begin to use thy reason..

Thor: this be another of your ploys if you cannot have Asgard you will build your own kingdom.

Loki: i have grown tired of our rivalry.. i already have my own kingdom. true i once desired Asgard but no more.
I doubt even our father would want it back after what thou has allowed it to become.
thou were charged with the Odin power and thou has squandered it..
Nay, keep "this" Asgard brother. you have done more to its destruction then i could have ever hoped to have caused it.
where i wished its downfall so that i could rule it and rebuild it.
 thou has through your own ruler ship destroyed it.. Father would not be proud..(smirks).

Thor: take whomever you wish, Loki. 
know if you follow him it will be toward destruction he speaks halve truths.. 
he does not share! 
Aye, go! but know this leave and thou are no longer welcome here!

Loki: Know this Asgardians.. i be Loki, i do not hide this. Odin will return and when he does will you stand here in this castle besieged and laying in ruin following Thor?
Or would you rather it be in Asgard the realm eternal with thy power and might of a god at bended knee?
Odin be many thinks Wise, powerful but also quick to anger and pass judgment..
 When he does return he will pass judgment at those who have allowed devastation to happen...

When and if my brother wishes to return thy Kingdom to Asgard you can leave taking thy knowledge gained from me with you.
but, till then i say we remain and hone our powers once more and regain our might and help find the rest of our fellow gods.
we are less then a hundred or so there is still work to be done and if my brother wishes to idly sit by so let him but i will not.
i will prove through actions that i was most deserving of caring for Asgard!

Loki slams his fist on the table as the gods stare at him everyone contemplating his words others looking at Thor with accusatory eyes.. Thor annoyed leers at those who look at him angered by his brothers words but refusing to acknowledge the validity too proud to acknowledge his wrongs no matter how small or big it may be. Loki standing up looks at his fellow gods..

Loki:
If you wish to join  me i will be waiting in Asgard in my castle thou are all welcome...
thou can use thou asgardian power what little remains of it within you to follow me..

Loki staring at his brother who has chosen to sit back on his throne as Loki vanishes engulfed in hellfire flames  as he teleports to the realm eternal.
others gods begin to discuss with what has bn said others not acknowledging their brethren stand up and walk as a mystical ring materializes from within them as it teleports them back to Asgard..
Thor and a few others surprised to see so many go... Tyr speaking to Thor in his throne as he pats his shoulder and vanishes..

Balder:
Thor we be brothers and i will always stand beside you to defend thee but Loki speaks the truth it is time for us to return.
I go to keep an eye on our wayward brother, Loki. think heavily brother...(vanishes in a bright light).

Lady Sif:
i once possessed the power of the Runes and mystic armor and weapons, Thor..
It is strange that i had forgotten such power.. something here in Midgard has clouded our minds and powers, my love..

Thor: perhaps...(looks at Sif)

Lady Sif: i go with Loki to keep an eye on him and learn what we have forgotten.
though i despise Loki we cannot turn away such an opportunity i hope to see you soon(kisses Thor as she vanishes).

many leave but a few remain... those few being the Warrior Three always ready to stand beside Thor even if it means sacrificing an opportunity of godly powers... Thunderstrike standing by the bar alongside Hercules who had stood there the whole time silent.. The Bar Maid, Gefjun smiles at Thunderstrike one last time as a glowing white ring materializes around her traveling up  and down and finally vanishing...  Gunna walking toward Thor who is sitting on his throne leaning to one side stares at Gunna as she approaches with her Guardian.....

Gunna: I wanna go home, Yellow hair....

Thor annoyed angrily dismisses her waiving his hand at her...

Syr:
my Lord?

Thor : take her back to Asgard, Lady Syr.. 
thou shall remain with her as her protector and teacher.

Gunna: i don't need her?!

Thor: if  you wish to return, you shall!

Gunna angrily looks at Thor who just seconds ago shouted at her.. Syr walks up to Gunna and takes her hand as Syr summons the asgardian magic inherent in all asgardians to transport them back to Asgard. at the last moment of vanishing Gunna sticks her tongue out at Thor, Syr looking down to see what Gunna was doing.. Thor frowns but realizes he will miss her and the castle will grow quieter without her...  his friends who remain come closer to Thor speak to the Odison and what this means, the Warrior Three, Thunderstrike, Hercules, the few remaining gods walking in the castle still linquiring behind. Thor unoptimistic  that they will remain for long.... Heimdall outside the castle keeping watch heard the entire affair his loyalty to his duty keeps him bound to the Castle.

Hercules: perhaps, this is a trick of your brother's?..
a devious plan to leave Asgard undefended..

Fandral: let any come!
we shall vanquish them! 

Thunderstrike: i dont know.. if i were  a villain this would be the time to strike..
perhaps it be better to return the castle to Asgard the realm, i mean..

Volstagg: with less mouths around there is more to go around!

Hogun: always thinking of food, Volstagg?

Volstagg:
tis very important thing in my life, friend Grim 

Back in Asgard the Realm Eternal in a castle atop a mountain straddling a magical forest on one side and a snow covered field on the other tall mountain allowing one to oversee  the various kingdoms of Asgard. Loki  standing on his balcony staring at an empty part of the realm where once stood Asgard the Kingdom.... looking down he sees asgardian gods appearing bringing their belongings  as they come to his Castle their new home and Loki smiles..tis truly a great day to be a god more specifically to be Loki...

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Dark King
Loki's Castle 
Time: weeks later.

Loki sitting on his Throne as Asgardian gods and his various servants argue among each other.. Asgardian not wishing to tolerate trolls or other races and servants of Loki ranging from Elfs to frost giants.. Loki rubbing his temple as one accuses the other of thievery or disrespect....  situation has grown worse since neither god or troll wishes to back down.. Tyr and Ulik who has come to Loki's home to see these new allies of Loki's..

Loki: enough!
is this all you did in my brother's home?!
no one in my castle need steal from another!

Lady Sif: do i hear regret in your voice, Loki?
have we already worn out our welcome?

Loki leering at Lady Sif as she smirks at him trying to anger him..

Loki: no, my Lady.
i simply grow tired of these minor quibbles. 

Ulik:
accuse me of theft again asgardian and i shall wrink thee neck!

Tyr: i call you Theif! Troll... (stares at one another).

Loki: there shall be no fighting here! 
if you wish to battle it will be outside the Castle!

Lady Sif: thou will not try to settle this with reason?

Loki: there be no reason in this one accuses the other whether it be true or not!
neither care they simply wish a reason to battle each other. i will give them what they want.  

The battle will be in 3 hours time let all who wish to participate gather in the snowy wasteland on the far side of the Castle!

Balder watches Loki's edict and does not feel that is how Odin, Thor or himself would have handled it but he respects Loki's  judgment as he sees gods, trolls and the few shrunken down Frost giants walk by him as they gather their friends... Balder walking past the Castle's kitchen and eating hall once more sees gods arguing with others..

Random God: this food is not fit for a troll!
what be this?

Random Troll: if thou dont like the food perhaps you should go hunting for your own supper!
 we do not pamper  spoiled children!

but he ignores it, Balder walks out from within the castle to walk the streets and is surprise how Loki has managed to maintain loyalty and diversity between the various races and acknowledges since Odin's passing that his fellow gods have remained intolerant of those different from themselves...  Balder sees a Trollish blacksmith hauling cart of rock which he believes is  Uru ore looking up where he has stopped sees a sign of Blacksmith as the door opens he sees a small Dwarf peer out paying the Troll for his services with a purse what could only be within it jewels or coins..  Curious Balder walks to the Blacksmith as the Troll leaves and the Dwarf eyes him suspiciously..

Dwarf: may i help you godling, 
perhaps i can interest you in a weapon or armor?

Balder: perhaps.. would it be too much to see your shop?

Dwarf: of course not.. but take nothing without paying..
 i be watching and i am more then i seem. 

Balder smiles and walks in and is astonished that as he enters  an entire Cavern rivaling the inside of a mountain is housed within his small shop... chains tangle weapons and armor line the walls... The Dwarf bellowing and stoking his fire. Balder looking at the embers realizes that it is no mere fire but a star itself which he heats the dwarf's furnace .

Dwarf: awe... i see you are already impressed young godling.. 

Balder: aye, thou home itself is as large as Loki's Kingdom!

Dwarf: Bah! tis simple cast of expansion.. you be a god why so surprise?( looks at Balder with interest).

Balder: well, truth be told, i dont know much of magicks.. 
only recently i have started to study the Magicks specifically focusing in Light..

Dwarf: Thou must be very young?
 you be a light god?

Balder: aye, for some strange reason sorcery in that specific field has bn relatively easier then the other magicks practiced and studied by other gods..

Dwarf: it is as it should be ... each god, troll, elfs or giant, masters their respective powers 1st. 

Balder: what is it you work on, Dwarf?

Dwarf: My name be, Smed.. Godling..

Balder:
i be Balder...

Dwarf: i normally work on small simple uru weapon's swords, knifes and fist packs.
Trolls dont have much need or money for anything else.
simple enchantments of  cleaving and durability and lightning absorption is all they care for..

Balder smiles at the Dwarf and wonders before asking a question...

Balder: are thou weary of such items?
how are your skills in enchantments and weapons of Light?

Smed: what do you have in mind and more importantly what will you pay?
 my work is not free... 

Loki and the gods have gathered around in the snowy covered fields the weather being brutal would kill any human in seconds if they were present but not these gods whose attributes have once again increased simply by returning to their realm.. the gods, elfs, and trolls gather all waiting for Loki's command whatever it may be.. The few loyal frost giants who remain with Loki begin to grow in size simply by being exposed to the harsh eternal winter winds... the gods growing suspicious of them prepare for whatever may come..Loki looking at the gods ignores their suspicion as he raises his arms and his eyes glow the ground begins to tremble as a giant t ice wall ring emerges from the ground curiously caused by fire as all around take note. .. tired and leaving it have finish the frost giants intercede to finish the task as their eyes grow bright white... the frost giants looking at the gods as they prepare to finish their task.. when Lady Sif speaks..

Lady Sif: it is not necessary my ice giant friends... we gods will furnish what remains...
after all we need the practice(smiles)

her fellow gods look at each other as their eyes begins to glow in various colors the ground trembling as they combine their asgardian magicks not yet powerful enough to perform such a feat on their own.. but, soon within time they will be able to repeat such feats individually but for now they share one another power to complete the task at hand. rows of seat made of ice begins to grow from the ground as it raises forming a large coliseum for this event.. some seats being gigantic in size for the frost giants some of the seats being a mixture of wood and ice.. incompatible elements providing for the needs as best they can for the various races some with Canopies providing for some minor protection from the elements ....  Lady Sif looks up at one of the Frost giants and smirks at him the frost giant looking down  murmurs..

Frost Giant: one of us could have accomplish the Task..

Lady Sif: but then we would not have learned anything...

The gods and all the various races take their seats as ice doors form and rise followed by Hellfire at Loki's command the Gladiators make their way into ring  as they prepare for battle.... Loki staring at the two smiles  for what he sees will be great entertainment and test his fellow gods in their skills whatever it may be.. and if one happens to get hurt it bothers him not.... Loki has provided much and a lil entertainment is not much to ask in return..

Foolkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Foolkiller

very interesting

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers