Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By L_Lyel

{Rated R.}

Bucharest, Romania. 12:38 AM.

Lilin's emerald eyes fixated on a man in front of her. He was rather built, muscular, 6'2, blonde hair and blue eyes. What was his name you might ask? Aarron. A bounty hunter and demon killer. What a catch. She knew this man meant trouble, thus she was extremely cautious. When she finally spoke up, her voice hinted her annoyance with him. "You do fail to realize that I am twice your age, twice your size and yet you still come after me like a love sick puppy dog. Is that what you are Aarron? In looove with me?" The male's eye twitched with irritation, oh how she loved to try his patience. 'You only wish, Lilin. But sadly to say.... I do not fall for lustful creatures such as your self. Not to mention you are not attractive whatsoever.' Lilin scoffed loudly, her black large demonic tail emerged from her backside, swaying back and forth. "Dear me... Do I sense some jealousy? Are you jealous of all the popularity I have? Is that it?" The male soon took out a silver coated knife, tackling and pinning her down to the ground in an instant. He held the knife to her throat, pressing down. 'You really know how to piss me the fuck off. Before I end your life, I would suggest you stop with this nonsense.' "Oooh... Did I touch a nerve?" Lilin cackled in laughter. "It seems like I did." She leaned up to plant a kiss on his chin, going up to his lips. Once she did so, she stopped. Aarron looked at her, growling slightly. 'I know what you are trying to do, Succubus. It isnt going to work.' Lilin smirks wickedly and knees him in the gut, once that was over she grabbed him by his neck and threw him off of her. Aarron lets out a loud yell, it seemed to echo through the crisp night air. He then groans as he hits his head on the wall and gets up, pulling out a pistol. 'Fucking bitch. Now you have done it.' "Aww.... Im so offended. I thought you and I were dating once upon a time. Oh I forgot.... You found out what I truly was and tried to kill me, But before doing so... You broke up with me. Tsk, what a silly little man you are." The scene seemed to stop as she remembered what had happened.

FLASHBACK: A woman who appeared to be the age of 22 stood tall in her bedroom, white bedsheets covering the bed. Honeymoons tended to make her nervous. She sighed as she looked out the window towards the moon, gazing at its beauty. "Tonight's the night." The young male opened up the door, the sound of it creaking made Lilin jump in surprise. "Oh you scared me!" 'Sorry. I didnt mean to.' She chuckles and embraces him in a tight hug, kissing him. "Its alright." She then carefully pushed him onto the bed and smiled at him. "So uh... Hi?" The young Aarron laughed and cuddled close to her, enjoying the scent of her perfume. Without her knowing, Lilin's demonic tail slipped out and started to wag in excitement. The male blinked and scooted away from her, soon getting off the bed and stood near the window. He then pulled out a .25 glock and aimed it at her head. 'What the fuck are you?!' Lilin sighed and looked at him. "A succubus.... You probably know what that is. After all, You hunt ones like me. Demons that is." Aarron shook his head, she was everything he hated. 'Just get away from me... I dont wanna see you anymore.' Lilin continues to look at him, but her eyes water this time. "W-What are you saying?" 'I MEAN I DONT WANNA SEE YOU ANYMORE!' She grabs the wedding band that resided on her finger and tosses it on the ground, a low clinking sound can be heard. "I thought true love meant something, But it seems like you didnt really love me after all." 'Just shut up and leave....' Lilin shook her head and ran out of the door, tears flowing from her eyes. 12 minutes later, Lilin sat down on a chair in a abandoned warehouse, growling loudly. "Father was right about one thing, You never can trust humans."

End of flashback.

Lilin snapped open her eyes, realizing that she had ANOTHER flashback. She swiped her tail forward, knocking him onto the ground once more. "You abandoned me, remember that. All of you humans are the same.... Worthless." Aarron groaned loudly as pain coursed through his body.'And you are the same worthless woman I once knew.' "Ha! Me worthless? Look who is on the ground right now, looking like a fool. Oh and one more thing... Next time I see you, I will kill you, Without mercy." Lilin then disappeared into the dead of night.

The end.~

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Static Shock

@L_Lyel: There's a forum for fan-fics here on the Vine. It seems as if another mod moved this to the right forum. Please post your stories there in the future.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

You're honestly a very talented writer. It's actually your writing style that got me interested in your story (which is also remarkable). Keep it up.

L_Lyel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By L_Lyel

@Static shock. Sure, I'll do that. @AweSam Why thank you, I try my best. c:

Avatar image for davidearlhutchinson
davidearlhutchinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two Words: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L_Lyel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By L_Lyel

XD.