L_Lyel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By L_Lyel

{Rating: PG13-R}

The female's lips curved into a small but wicked smirk as she looks at the golden-haired boy. His emerald eyes seemed to dance along with the sun's rays, However he seemed to pay no attention to her. The female leaned down to prick his vein at his neck only enough to cause a drop of blood. She quickly licked this drop free and then inserted a small needle, causing the boy's body to writhe and convulse. She enjoyed the torturing of people. Harboring no emotions, save an unearthly lust. The fog that resided around them finally started to disappear, allowing the female's frame and features to be seen. Dishwater blonde hair that stopped ever so neatly at her shoulders, the sun glistened against it. Her frame was a ghostly white and slightly muscular. When she stood tall, Her height was towering over the boy's knocked out body. She seemed to be around 7'1. She spoke up, Her tone vicious and cold. "You males are all the same.... worthless and WEAK." She glanced at her wrist watch. '4:56 Pm.' "Time to leave." She disappeared into the dead of night.

2 hours later:

The female sat on a wooden chair, the smell that filled the building was musky, The windows were closed off, allowing no sunlight to enter the room. Some people mistake her to be a Vampire because she does not like the light. As she sat down she closed her eyes and soon memories flooded her mind.

FLASHBACK: A girl by the age of 10 sits in a corner of her blood red covered room, Her baby blue eyes seemed to almost capture the innocence... Or the false innocence. She pushed back her dark brown hair and stood up with wobbly knees walking towards her door. She then stopped and peered out of it. She caught sight of her father. A man who appeared to be around the age of 40 stood tall talking to several men. She could over hear them, She finally read out what they had said. 'Hurt her? What do you mean by that? 'I mean make sure she has trouble walking...' 'But she already has trouble walking... Listen we hurt her enough. Lets just leave her alone for now.' The man hissed and wrapped his red demonic tail around the other's throat, squeezing him of his oxygen. 'Abbaddon! Wait! Stop!' 'She is my daughter... I do with her what I want... Do not ever defend her again. In order for her to be strong... She must be broken.' BANG! The doors flew open to see a enraged little girl, Her blue eyes slowly turning into a emerald green. "You will not hurt me anymore!" Her father removed his tail from around the other's throat, Clapping as he walks towards her. 'So proud of you, Daughter. You have come so far.' Before she could even BLINK, He was on top of her, Stabbing her several times in the gut with a knife. All she could do is cry in pain, However... Something clicked, Like some sort of switch, It was turned on. With a feral growl she placed her small hands around his throat, Squeezing and squeezing until.... He collapsed on her. She figured he was dead but it was never that easy. She grunted as she pushed him off of her. The other men look at her in fear, They soon run off. The only place she could feel some sort of safety was with her mother, Aina. She ran as fast and as far as she could until she reached a small cottage, She then pushed the door open and sighed in relief as she saw her. "Mommy! You're here!" 'Darling! Oh of course im here... Im always here.' Aina embraced her in a hug, stroking her soft hair in a way to comfort her. She spoke in a soft voice, Almost... Angelic. "He attacked me and stabbed me in the gut." She saw her mother's blue eyes widen, Utter fear was now written across her face. "Mommy?" 'Lilin... You have to get as far away as you can, You have to promise me... to NEVER look back. I will always love you, And love is what defeats most evil in the world. Always love, No matter if it is your enemy. I will always be with you my dear, Lilin." Before she could say anything else, A fog appeared around her mother, Soon she was gone.

END OF FLASHBACK: The woman known as Lilin snapped her eyes open, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "Love.... Such a thing does not exist.." Lilin growled lowly as she clenched her fists. "Not in my world anyway."

The end. (Hope you guys liked it.)

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AweSam

Good story. Kind of creepy, but still good.

L_Lyel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By L_Lyel

Lol. Thank you. XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@L_Lyel: creepy, yet badass. I'd love to see this explained in further detail. I think it's pretty cool the angel/demon thing.

L_Lyel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By L_Lyel

Why thank you lol. However she is not a angel. She is the opposite, She is a succubus. He is just a ordinary demon. Yes I am going to write part 2, I just dont know when yet. Having writer's block again. xD