Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Time_Phantom

Marvel Iron Age: Lady Deathstrike # 2

S.H.I.E.L.D,

Safe room:

Safe room was around fifty or one hundred years old. The room was dusty and a single cot lay in the far corner of the room, nearest the exit. You could get across it in ten steps. In the front of room was an old computer that doesn’t work anymore, and on the wall next to it was a weapon rack full of gadgets that, Ngumi would put to use.

Automated lock picks, guns, and explosives. “Shut up!” Ngumi yelled at an Iron soldier tied up and gagged in the back in front of the exit. After she left club Nagoya, she lured an off duty Iron soldier into a vacant hotel room. He was drunk and easy enough to knock out and bring here.

He continued and Ngumi ignored him. She stuffed all the equipment she could carry for the mission in the inside pockets of her leather jacket and whatever else into a duffle bag she slung over her shoulder. “Some of this tech is real out dated. Haven’t seen a 50.cal like this one in a hundred years.” She said to the Iron soldier.

She walked in front of him and took off the gag. “Are you a nutcage?” The soldier yelled. “Do you know what they’ll do to you for taking me hostage? Do you know who I am?”

“The son of the now dead, Boss Harada of the Hand?” Ngumi answered in a cold voice that sounded more like a hiss. “Daddy got you the job, I read.”

“Yeah and the guys at the Iron Hall are going to get that bitch! And you—“Ngumi cut him off by reinserting the gag over his mouth.

“You will shut the #%$# up right now, you self entitled brat.” Ngumi finished. “Your Iron Hall is pretty close I take it? So if your body was just dumped on the front door and with the Hand situation they’d just lose it right? No matter what orders they disobey in the process?”

Osaka,

Head Quarters of the Hand

2 hours later:

<Hey so did you hear about, Harada’s kid?> A Hand employee asked to the ninja next to him.

<Wasn’t us.> He answered. <Boss lady did it, I think. She went out earlier and bought some ancient looking instruments and an amp... several amps. What’s a double bass drum?>

<I don’t know I just work here. You guys are the super killers.> Said the employee.

In the corner of the Hand Ninja’s eye he noticed an oddly attractive female janitor he’d never seen before coming out of the elevator he walked passed. She was wearing a baseball cap, and a formfitting black jumpsuit. Her hair black hair was tied into a bun and her eyes were gray and piercing. She pushed a cart around; it had a variety of cleaners and tools on top. His gaze followed her passed him and then down the hall. “Hey, when did the janitors get so sexy? I think I’m in love.”

Later that night,

The roof of Bryce tower:

The infiltration of the Hand building went just as, Ngumi planned. Without, Shield technology she had to do recon the old fashion way. The janitor disguise worked as hoped. “Here they come.” Ngumi whispered as a squadron of Iron soldiers streaked across the moon toward the Hand head quarters.

She pulled an ancient Berret 50.cal rifle from her bag. She normally use a beam rifle or one with rail gun tech. But the windows of the building are likely shielded against anything moving at a certain fraction of the speed of light. This would have to do. Reaching into her duffle bag again she pulled out a detonator. Ngumi had set explosives hidden in the lobby and the elevator system. No one would be getting out.

She looked down her snipers scoop and aimed at Hand HQ across the street. Next to her she pressed the button on her detonator and in quick session a series ripped through the lobby and went up all the way to the fiftieth floor. Hand Ninja stumbled out of their positions as Iron soldiers slammed through the building.

Ngumi had her sights set on the other ninja scattered throughout the rest of the building. Her finger was on the trigger and her breathing slowed to a crawl. The first shot ripped through the remains of a window and shattered through the leg of one of the ninja, while an Iron soldier tore him in half with a repulsor blast. “A little higher.” She took aim again. She braced herself for the explosion of gun fire and the kick that came from the rifle. She fired, this time taking the head off a hand ninja.

“Tonight is the night.”

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

I'm curious on what she's planning

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By theik2

Interesting. Good job.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Time_Phantom

Well Ngumi's plan involves good old blessed homicide and I think the new leader of The Hand is kinda going to go with it if you read the end of chapter 1 a certain way.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@Time_Phantom: Ngumi is awesome! I'm liking her and her plan. Nice tying in with Bryce...he's the dude from the original SHIELD run right? Is he like Trump having towers & hotels all over the world or is she back in Chicago? Good work

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Time_Phantom

Thanks. The offices of Bryce technologies which has recently reestablished itself after an attempted take over by Ferrum it closing down it's japanese branch. Alan Bryce happens to be in town. Ngumi is still in Japan.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@Time_Phantom: Thanks for the clarification.